It's almost 2:30 am in NYC. I'm down to wander. Down to explore. Where should I go Yea Forums? What should I do...

It's almost 2:30 am in NYC. I'm down to wander. Down to explore. Where should I go Yea Forums? What should I do? Will document and post whatever happens.

Attached: 1506546772365.gif (500x500, 1.09M)

where are you im in queens we could do some cool shit

Knock over the card stand

find some homeless people to stab offer money to and then stab to death

Brooklyn Heights currently. Was thinking of climbing something cool or doing some UrbanEx.

Just looking to chill really see something cool have an adventure you know

Show me where your nigga will deliver

>have an adventure
>UrbanEx
You sound like a 19 year old white girl. #Adventuring#UrbanEx#Fun

Fuck off suburbanite

Have fun trying to step over the junkies and homeless people littering the streets.

user you still tryna hang?

Sick own bro.

yea i cant get arrested

>Brooklyn Heights
Nah I was way off. I take it back. Just read pick related. That makes it even more funny.

Attached: LMAO.jpg (400x113, 9K)

Yeah, my mom just made pizza rolls. Come over!

go to some clubs down in the east village, step into the right one and a gay guy in drag will definitely help you explore tonight user

Here's my view if I walk 7 minutes. Think about that the next 5000 times you drive past a McDonalds and a car dealership.

Attached: promenade_bamiadedoyin_73__x_large.jpg (1500x1000, 235K)

I'm open to ideas my man

If you’re in Brooklyn heights, the only thing worth seeing late at night that won’t get you arrested is crossing the Brooklyn Bridge or Manhattan Bridge.

Although the streets of dumbo would be cool at this hour

eh, go to time's square. never fails me

>I live within 7 minutes of obese black women and race mixers. Damn, I'm jealous.

Was thinking about hauling to Chinatown or something cool. Though I really don't venture in Queens much that would be tight

True

Unless you live in the forests of the PNW you just described literally anywhere in America

Get a philly cheesteak because I’m fucking hungry

>forests of the PNW
Bingo. Here's my view if I drive 7 minutes. Not like I'm bragging about it as OP is.

Didn't attach picture not like it's worth it. Such a colossal waste of time.

Attached: DSC06172.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

OP here and I'm mad jelly.

IMO opinions it's Rural PNW > Urban > Suburban when you're talking about the US

get a philly in queens. you won't fucking regret it. literally the first bodega you fine, just do it

Not sure if you're still in the thread but my computer is dying and left my computer at work. You still trying to do something?