Why are puerto ricans such retarded, low life, unbearable pieces of utter shit? They're literally just like niggers

Why are puerto ricans such retarded, low life, unbearable pieces of utter shit? They're literally just like niggers

>Pic related

Attached: 02-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 164K)

OBSESSED

Agreed. It pisses me of that I kind if look like one and am often confused as one.

>panicking, desperate, flailing

Keep projecting honkey

Fucking hell you snowflakes are triggered as fuck aren't you?

Attached: whyfootballmannostandup.jpg (750x718, 63K)

Nah, fuck you OP

I can understand if you disagree with her politics and ideology, but the fact that you fucks always have to make it about rave is the very reason more aren't open to conservative ideas. I can laugh at the casual jokey racism, but sincere, prideful racism is a trait of the uneducated and narrow minded.

Attached: 1550899481381.png (640x480, 382K)

>t. Rican Spic

But all jokes aside, why do you dumb fucks instead on turning everywhere you live just like where you came from? You DO understand everyone, who isn't a drug addict of course, hates the ever living fuck out of you right?

No point calling him out, he'll just make another thread in 5 minutes

*race, not rave.

You could always fuck off to r eddit if you don't like it

No one here is a beaner you projecting faggot

The rate she's pissing off establishment Democrats & DNC PAC fund raisers, she's going to be a one-term wonder. Democrat party pac's are already lining up primary challengers to run against her in her home district (NY 14th). And her threatening to "make a list" of Democrats that don't obey her guaranteed she's gonna be tossed out of office either by the upcoming DoJ probe on money laundering allegations against her, or the Dem's are going to find a popular Democrat to primary her out of office in 2020.

Go watch the Young Turks breakdown from Friday on DNC internal polls regarding Cortez. She's popular with millineal Demcorats, but Gen X, Boomers & Gen Z Dems only support by around 28% or so.

so that's why maddow's been claiming every night for the past 3 weeks AOC's gonna cost the Democrats the congress and wh in '20? thought rachel was just going senile. kek

Yea. The Dem leadership is pancing cause she's pushing away moderate dems & undecided centrists.

truth

her district is 50% spic. boomer/X/Z spics all voted for her.

blop blop, doggie

This chick is actually retarded. "The reason unemployment is down is because people are having 2 and e jobs just to get by." One of many statements identical to the stupidity of this one. Dem and rep aside she seriously doesn't have a clue a lot of the time.

Beaner nigger

An NYC-based Dem political action committee has recruited a borough council member in her district that's served on the governing borough assembly for 30 years & has ~85% approval among key demographics in NY 14th Con district. If he actually does run in the Dem primary, Cortez will lose. And the DNC internal polling Cenk covevered friday shows that only around 28% of Dems outside of the Cortez's key Mil demographic support her policies on the national elvel, even less so when it comes to undecided centrist voters. Her bread & butter are Millineals, but outside of that she's viewed as to fringe by the necessary demographics, who see her as too polarizing. That's why Pelosi & Schumer see her as such a threat to the Dem's 2020 strategy.

*national level, that is

Why are russian shills so intent on being fucked with AOC's strapon so much?
>(You) related

The New Green Deal really tanked the Democrat's party approval in recent polls. Good move by Pelosi refusing to allow a House vote on the NGD. That'd give the Repubes ammo to run hit campaign ad's against the Democrats in 2020. AOC's ambitious, charismatic & very popular with tech savvy Millennials. So she could be a major asset for the Dems in the future. But she's going to cost the Democrats ALOT of votes & give the orange retard another term, control of the House if Pelosi can't reign AOC in soon.

keep raging boomer

It's funny that you have no argument against it so you blame on something you think might have maybe happened in some way maybe. Got me!

why are you panicking desperate and flailing?
or is that just what the alt left always does

Хopoшee вoзвpaщeниe, тoвapищ. Oбязaтeльнo cлeдитe зa opфoгpaфиeй, инaчe aмepикaнцы мoгyт yзнaть o вaшeм плaнe

NPC malfunction, switch your programing back to english NPC.
You alt left robots break pretty easily, they should fix that

lol you mad

Funny you should make a racist personal attack. It just makes everyone think you are an asshole. She actually looks pretty hot to me. I'd do her, but then again I'm not a faggot.

Fuck you, nigger, chink, spic faggot.

why so obsessed with racial identity? are you SJW too?

Most have nigger in their blood. Look at their history.

anyone jerks on aoc?

At least they're not MAGAttes.