Having sex with a child under 18 is demonstrably bad for their mental health no matter the situation

Having sex with a child under 18 is demonstrably bad for their mental health no matter the situation.

No matter how horny they are, no matter how much you want to show them "the right way", no matter how opportune the situation is, having sex with a minor is always wrong and always harmful to the underage party.

Attached: 555555.jpg (600x600, 99K)

Attached: 1348589367733.jpg (335x324, 81K)

Really depends on the person

Daily reminder that having sex with anyone under the age of 30 is demonstrably bad for their mental health no matter the situation.

The human brain does not fully develop until the late twenties. No matter how horny they are, no matter how much you want to show them "the right way", no matter how opportune the situation is, having sex with anyone under the age of thirty is morally wrong, and will always harm that person irreparably.

Eh
Most of em are fuckin' their own lives up anyway, they don't need me to contribute. Rather watch a train wreck than crash the train, you dig?

Oh believe me, the age should be higher. But 18 is good line to draw.

Attached: 1546606074321.jpg (490x540, 50K)

Disgusting. You think having sex with people who aren't fully mentally developed is acceptable? What's wrong with you? Eighteen isn't a good line to draw, its unacceptable.

You wouldn't have sex with someone who was mentally handicapped, would you?

But... I had sex when I was 16 and I ended up with a BE. Where did the brain damage go user?

so pedophilia is bad

oh wow, I didn't knew that

p.d the age of consent in the US is from 16 to 18 (depending of the state) so you technically and legally can have sex with someone under 18

The age should be higher. The only reason the ages are that low is societal pressure.

It may be legal but it's immoral.

Attached: 1544119488955.jpg (750x737, 662K)

Attached: 1543650547344.jpg (700x694, 79K)

Attached: 1348463757403.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Thank you for saying the obvious that needed to be said.

So you are saying that it was bad when I invited the girl scout inside my house then locked her in the room. Was it bad that I told her that she couldn't go until she got naked. Or when I thrust my dick into her when she did. Was it bad? I'll tell you what. It felt soooo goood.

t. fabulous faggot

Attached: 1541730501362.jpg (900x636, 81K)

>Having sex with a child under 18 is demonstrably bad for their mental health no matter the situation.
science says no.
/thread

i fucked my babysitter when i was 12 and it was like a cheat code for my teenage years, i knew about everything, what to do, etc because of that experience. not the same for everyone obviously but for me it was great, thank you pedo babysitter, i was a chad teen because of you

Legal age of consent here is 16, so apparently state authorities disagree with you, OP. There's no statute age limitations on the older person the 16 yo's hooking up with in our state, so it's pretty common to see 16 yo's dating 30 & 40 y.o.'s here. Hell, we have girls in my high school getting knocked up by 40 yo dudes. It's pretty common. Kinda creepy, imo. But it is what it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHEEZE WHEEZE WHEEZE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
WHEEZE WHEEZE WHEEZE GAG GAG GAG WHEEZE
HAHAHAH

Ok now that i laughed, you can feel good about your miserable life. Why don't you tie a rope around your neck? It makes the blood vessels tighter, increasing the power of bloodflow which makes the brain function better

Does racism make you angry, user? Do you get angry when you think about how there are racist people in the world right now?

Are you perturbed?

>your

Attached: 1551045263716.png (856x846, 85K)

16 is legal faggot, deal with it.

Hmm...

Makes you wonder why there are plenty of countries that have lower age of consent.

Many US states have consent under 18.

Sex with children is horrible, but saying everyone who has sex before 18 is tramatized for life is quite a stretch.

Could you pinpoint the exact moment?

I do every day.
>lol women are dumb

try not being fake. Every single human on this planet and that has ever lived including you're faggot bitch clown fake ass jesus and all the other man made made up fake god names. Faggot retard blue pilled normie neo marxist jewish supreacist soy boy sjw cuck kill yourself

Attached: 1550785563316.png (1000x432, 165K)

its you're not your you fucking Mongoloid

Attached: 1548983265717.png (364x481, 157K)

Its you're not your

Zozzle

yeah nah m8 ya can't decide /thread in your own reply m8 get fucked

Liberals and their shitty laws. Women are FREE to consent at any age.

*your're

She was a girl scout. Not a boy Scout.
I may be a lot but I'm not a faggot.

This, stop oppressing women by telling them they can't consent.

Attached: 1550783980134.jpg (691x828, 91K)

wasn't it awesome?
while all the other guys in jr high and highschool were dealing with serious issues of sexual tension
i was banging all their girlfriends behind their back
thanks to a teachers aid who figured out i had a big dick for a youngster
she taught me many things
which i subsequently taught many young girls from when I was about 12 years old on
according to op i was doleing out plenty of mental damage

*your're'st

ur're'st'd'est

Attached: 1550470212049.jpg (2000x1328, 131K)

stfu you hypocritic faggot. you damn well know if the years were flipped you'd be racist too. you're just a malleable piece of meat shaped to what ever ideology governs at a certain point. and it so happens todays special is leftism.

Honestly, it was the best time of my life. I think people are just envious because they don't have memories of drowning in teen pussy. They can't look back and replay it in their head. I can.

But the instant they turn 18, it's fine. That specific, arbitrary boundary is the only thing separating a damaging trauma from a good time.

The US will not prosecute sex tourists for having sex with 16 year olds, since some states set that as age of consent. So in the US, the most common age is actually 16, but some states say 17 or 18. Crazy, isn't it? You can fuck your girlfriend in one state and it's perfectly fine. Do the same thing in another state and go to prison and get put on the sex offender registry. Other countries are all different. In Germany it's 14. In Spain 13. In some parts of Mexico it's 12. In Saudi Arabia you can marry a 9 year old! 100 years ago, 10 was the most common age of consent in the US.

Moralfag

Says the oppressive racist, i bet you're a trumptard too

Bro, do you even English?

still your president
will be tomorrow

and the next day

If twelve is old enough according to nature then who are we to say that it's incorrect.

Is a million years of evolution really wrong?

Good try, not everyone is born in capitalist america

i still regularly have a good stroke to many fond memories of making girls cum for the very first time
the best part about it was the girls could never keep their mouths shut
word of mouth amongst 8th graders allowed for literally an endless supply of fresh pussy
imagine being 20 years out of highschool now and only having bedded a handful of girls
what a waste of an adolescence

I don't think you know what "demonstrably" means

>implying the world isn't capitalist america

>implying america is the only landmass

everywhere worth living is either a US slave or a direct vassal state

By suggesting that sex with a minor is harmful to a minor, you are suggesting that the fault is with the minor. After all, defining the harm as being any sex suggests that the minor would be harmed regardless of the circumstance, including whether or not sex occurred with another minor. And since we know that minors will have sex if they choose to, the determination of whether or not sex is harmful should be directly correlated with whether they can make an informed decision of their own free will to say yes.

All men are pedos, otherwise they wouldn't be turned on by a girl in pigtails acting like a little kid. Gay guys are all 100% pedos also, facts all fact. Prove me wrong sick dumb fucks

>implying gays fuck girls

I agree with him.
/thread

what about gay guys who are only attracted to middle aged hairy men?

obvious samefagging

Proof you're a retard. If you didn't think boys for that part you must have autism.

No matter how many times you rant about it, it's going to happen whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1440070897936.jpg (206x206, 14K)

Nope they still like little boys. That's how it starts.

hm idk user
sounds kinda like you're just assuming things

nope you're a faggot

well no, not regardless of situation. we've had this debate here a million times, the science says that only cases of incest, force, and coercion are significantly harmful. if you've got citations that contradict that now, bring them forth. every last one you guys have ever tried always combined incest/force/coercion, and the studies that separate them find there's just not all that much harm.
it's mostly drilling it into peoples heads that they're victims and ruined for life, for what they thought was a fun time with someone that cared about them. that's traumatizing.

Think all you want, just makes you ignorant. It's the elephant in the room, painfully obvious. No one will admit it, but it's all true.

just like you won't admit you're just assuming things

spain caved to pressure and raised it. south korea is still 13 though. phillippines is 12 too.

So?
Are you attempting to appeal to the morality of pedophiles?

Do you see the mistake you are making?

Now take your retarded opinion, shove it up your ass, and then fuck off while you are doing it.

Attached: DD84B554-4AC0-4D64-81A5-D1658109AD9F.png (299x220, 24K)

No, not an assumption. It's true. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Attached: lgbtp.jpg (400x400, 21K)

rip hicks
he's so needed today, too ;_;

Make that three of us. Except I was 11 and to a female teachers aid. Went on for many years alternating in-between girls my age back then.
>while all the other guys in jr high and highschool were dealing with serious issues of sexual tension, I was banging all their girlfriends behind their back
You too ahaha! Word got around of my ability to make it happen with to fellow teen girls, but they never knew just what potential 'trauma' it took to potentially suffer to get there.
Luckily I lucked out.

No regrets. On occasion I fantasise of an alternate universe where I grew up 'normally' but then I come back down to reality and learn to appreciate what I've got, my gift of having an open-mind and my oversexedness.

The Vatican is 12

He was a hack.
Had 1 hour of material.
It’s a good thing he died before he was asked to write the 2nd disappointing hour of comedy.

Vatican is 10 for boys and 30 for girls.

You're a faggot

lol little kid, go to bed
you're obviously some weird latent homo yourself who goes out of his way to talk shit about fags because you are one yourself
i wouldn't be surprised if you're actually a pedo as well
one thing is for certain, though
you're the type of faggot who confuses a bullshit unfounded personal belief as fact
and that's just pathetic

well that's simply incorrect but ok

It’s 12
Based on Mary’s purported age at conception in the bible

Attached: F18072D1-A400-4004-86C3-C1D569BE9D86.jpg (320x222, 34K)

It’s onjectively true you fucking gormless retard.
Go look around for all of his material and time the none repeated jokes. He had 1 hour of material.

>assuming

nah no regrets at all
out of all the girls i was banging throughout jr high and highschool
id say only a handful turned out to be whores or single mothers
90% of the time it was just one time things with them and always on the DL
i wasnt a "cool popular kid" but many of the girls i introduced orgasms too (and subsequently ruined their experiences with other guys) were
they weren't about to start chasing dick after having mine
maybe like twice i got into fights with boyfriends because their girl felt guilty and came clean
didnt matter, still banged them
absolutely zero regrets

like spain, the vatican caved to pressure. they raised it all the way to 18 in general, and 14/16 for girls/boys only if they're married (and then only with eachother until 18)

nah I've watched several hours of his standup and like 100% of comedians he has some repeat material but he kept his shows fresh and relevant
you're entitled to your opinion, though

FUCK YOU
I'm 49 years old today

In 1986 (most of you fucks weren't even born yet)..I was banging not my teacher...but my brother's teacher (we were same grade just different classes)

But this shit never made the media...cause I knew TO KEEP MY FUCKING MOUTH SHUT

I was banging a girl a little bit more than 10 years older than me....

It was the greayest school year of my life....

But i was that way because I KEPT MY FUCKING MOUTH SHUT about it

Kids today broadcast too much of their life online...just sayin though

Attached: 185262.jpg (480x342, 70K)

>opinion
It’s not opinion , you retarded faggot - it’s the results from a stop watch.

Age of consent in most places around the world is about 16, meaning they're legal to fuck.

There are also a lot of people who had sex with older people whilst under the age of consent who are not negatively affected by it.

So, how does that work, OP?

>90% of the time it was just one time things with them and always on the DL
Same. Most of them chose to lose the v-cards to me, even girls outside of my school and around the overall district (friends of friends) so I took up the challenge and gave them a more patient session than say any other boy would have back then, and I would make it a definite thing to help them come. If it didn't work the first time for whatever reason I was more than happy to go out of my way to make it happen again.
>i wasnt a "cool popular kid" but many of the girls i introduced orgasms too (and subsequently ruined their experiences with other guys) were.
Both quiet girls and popular girls. Popular girls I liked for the downlow spreading around and increased visits.
Quiet girls I liked because it felt more special.
>maybe like twice i got into fights with boyfriends because their girl felt guilty and came clean. Didn't matter, still banged them, absolutely zero regrets
Just one argument, but he eventually got over it like an absolute bro.

More stories? This mutual feeling is really swell :D

Thank you for this, I'm going to use this for future debates. It really does make a lot of sense.

My only talking points about this is how the AOC is arbitrary and was pushed to be higher by feminists to reduce competition with younger women, and biology for good measure. I never knew how to respond to pozzed science, though. Thank you.

Also, child marriages have occured since antiquity, by all cultures up until the modern age.

I think if they're 16-17 and the person is like 3-4 years older it's fine but I agree. Children shouldn't be sexualized. I used to have guys try to groom me when I was 11 and when I was 15 I met this 28 yr old who wanted to have a sex ring basically which ew I reported him to the police, I hope he rots

I'm so sorry to hear that.
See that's what I mean by "shitty people".
Even that you mentioned you were fine with the gap within limits (which is the important thing to protect the younger), there is still a line of decency that shouldn't be crossed. A shame that full-on gap detractors can't seem to see between the fine lines.

Lost.

/thread

I looked older though but when I mentioned my age they didn't get creeped out so that was a red flag. I also seem to notice people on discord trying to groom young kids so I've been like just warning young kids especially since once I heard this child being asked creepy shit in one vc

Jesus that's fair horrible. Again, so sorry to hear.

>one quoted post
>"samefag"

Welcome, newfriend.

Trump's secondary motto.

I'm still right. Deny all you want.

Nah, only queers like you do.

except where the legal age is 16
then its suddenly and magically only bad for children under 16

it's fine, I just make sure people close to me are safe. My cousins don't know internet safety so everytime I visit them I try to make sure they don't share some private shit about themselves because one of them asked "why would anyone lie on the internet" It made me want to stay up and explain

so, would you deny sex to people who have mental issues and are /kids/ at the age 40, just because they //arent fully mentally developed//?
what is wrong with you?

Never been a problem in countries where the age of consent is under 18. Here in norway, it is 16 and everyone is fine. The thing that ruins their mental health is when it is illegal.

A 17-year-old in the USA might be traumatised for life and require therapy for life, but if she had lived in Norway and had sex at 17 then it would be legal and normal.

yea but norway has a whole lot of different problems, like cheating in winter sports events runs in your blood, and bitching everytime you aren't victorious.

This.
In Australia it's 16 too and everyone's all good.
It's the mental duress/stress and the "taboo" that ruins lives, not the actual sex.
It's accepted everywhere else. Why else would laws burden a young american's mind like that with repercussions that don't exist anywhere else?
Thanks American society!

complete bullshit, in here its 15 and one third of all catholic priests were already declared pedos

So? One third of catholic priests are declared pedos even if the age of consent is 50. Except then people having sex for the first time at 49 would feel violated and require therapy.

Hence this is why I keep on repeating "shitty people" ruining it for everyone else
>catholic priests
Well, fucking _duh_

show me a double blind randomized study please.

depending on who's morals?

I don't fuck 14 year olds for their developed brain...

>Australia is a US slave
funny

So me eating out a 16yo earlier today was bad?

31 US states have an age of consent of 16 (8 at 17, only 11 at 18)

>I also seem to notice people on discord trying to groom young kids
why are you hanging out with young kids on discord? perv

I disagree to this nonsense and I am right to do so.

It's all cultural. Before the 1940s in the USA, when arbitrary laws were enacted, and then emulated in other places in the western world, it was the norm for young women to be married between the ages of 13 and 16. That's how it was in the world at large for 8000 years or so. But, raise them to be children, and they'll remain children, and remain irresponsible. As for young men, they were taught to abstain until they were married, and that happened only when he could afford to keep a house and support a wife.

ITT: pedos going nuclear after being called out

having sex with is just not an option for anyone

I hope this is bait because that statement is just bullshit, OP.

Lots of kids have sex way before they become 18 and it's just a part of life and growing up.

What IS actually wrong is FORCING the act on a prepubescent child who can't possibly understand what's happening and whether or not they want it.
That's why the age of consent is way below the age of majority (which is more a political number than anything) and closer to the age of puberty when kids are naturally focused on their body and their beginning sexuality.

are you denying a child's sexual needs, you ageist scum?

Attached: loliguide.png (1068x512, 552K)