Should we really push these harder into circulation?

Should we really push these harder into circulation?

Attached: BA1E12E1-C1E5-416B-86AF-69917D475F62.jpg (1085x910, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0090180
youtube.com/watch?v=rMH9H6h5fYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably better to save them. I want more pic related.

Attached: 10000d.jpg (2640x1164, 1.2M)

The original series from 1976 was the best. There was a commerortive of 50 of them which each had a state flag on it. I get them when I can just as a keep sake but they're really not worth anything more than face value.

Had three of them

It went up to $100,000, but those were never put into general circulation. They were used to settle accounts between government departments.

Attached: 100000-Woodrow-Wilson-Gold-Certificate.jpg (500x445, 103K)

I thought the $1000 was the highest.
Also there was a $500 too.

For general circulation yeah it was back a long time ago.

I would think if you had any of them they'd be worth at least face value.

Attached: 100000dd.jpg (1536x647, 328K)

No reason to save $2s unless they are old. They're still in circulation. Go to your local bank and ask for some. They'll have 'em.

Attached: 1000d.jpg (1627x699, 327K)

The only ones worth anything are the 1976 bicentennial series.

I was running a cash register when I was a little kid and someone paid for something with a $2 bill. I wanted that, so pulled it out and put in two ones of my own. When I went down to the office I got "spoken" to about that.
Apparently the GM or owner wanted it.
Hahaha, I got it though.

Another one on currency are ones with stars on them, apparently those are replacement bills.

Attached: 1999100StarNote-F1.jpg (695x309, 65K)

I heard that they'd like to discontinue currency and just use electronic transfers. I hope it was fake news because privacy is kind of a big deal for me.

Attached: 100.jpg (540x960, 53K)

Bring a stack to the strip club on a Tuesday. It'll catch on eventually.

I am just glad that nigger tubman did not replace Andrew Jackson . Ol hickory was our greatest president

It's true, those big bills went out of use when the bean counters could do electronic transfers. It does make more sense to do it that way when some creepy fucker could try to hijack the money.

Those bitches don't deserve $2 bills, they're barely worth $1s.

I think Trump put the end to that obama shit.

Thank the nine...

Just imagine going into some corner store to buy a pack of smokes and beer or two, yo yo yo dude mind breaking this $100,000 dollar bill? That might draw a few eyeballs.

... something only a nigger would do.

Here's a good movie for those interested in this, it's about the USSS.
To Live And Die In LA
imdb.com/title/tt0090180

It's pretty violent sometimes and the two chicks in it are fucking hotties.

WOW....
are you telling that legal tender is worth the amount of money it's valued at...
MIND BLOWN

>corner store

you'd probably get robbed before you even went in.since you only find those in ghetto neighborhoods.nobody is gonna carry around a 100,000 dollar bill in niggertown

Technically it is since it's not based on a gold standard.
Here, have some zimdollars.

Attached: zimdollars-pile.jpg (2060x1236, 1013K)

of course,the racist honkey didnt want the nigger's face on a dollar bill

no? really?

You fucking potato

and even if they had $100,000 dollar bill.they'd spend it on crack,not a bunch of bullshit at some corner store

It's not really about racism, obama was the racist. Changing bills that are working just fine for the sole purpose of putting a niggers face on one of them, that's racist. Make a new bill maybe but changing one that works makes no sense, maybe a three cent piece for the niggers?

What crack dealer can break a $100,000 bill?

Why not? it's not like it's Andrew Jackson or anything...

sure.

when i was a little kid i collected these. whenever i went to the bank with my dad, we'd ask the teller if they had any. got about 22, including a rare one. lost them with a bunch of other stuff in a storage locker tho

the fuck are you talking about, there's corner stores everywhere. my town is only like 4% black, $125,000 average income, and there's corner stores all over (called bodegas here)

It's pretty weird when you think of what Venezuela currency is worth now. I have a ton of old currency of the Weimar Republic money that my dad got when in Germany. The Venezuela shit is worth even less, but they're savages. They're good for collectors items.

Of course they'll blame it on the USA, everyone does. We're used to the bullshit.

All these high currency notes make my eyes go round and round!

Attached: 4c-7-rotating_bug_eyes.gif (300x100, 22K)

a ton of stuff is $1.50. hell yeah id use them. i havent been autistic enough to actually ask for them. you know what should come back? half dollars? that shit is handy

Just to let you know, Jefferson is the only small bill to get split with the big bills, in any till

I think old Brit money was done that way so it could be divided into 12s easily from say a pound coin. Then you'd know what you were getting.
I'm sure a brit could explain that better than I can.

cLash bank robber
youtube.com/watch?v=rMH9H6h5fYQ

As a Canadian who has traveled to the US a bit, I have never seen a 2 dollar bill before. I heard you guys did have them.
I always end up with a pocket full of ones. Gets fucking annoying actually.

souldnt it be cool if they had mlk on a bill? i think he deserved it

Attached: 1501492407331.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

It's no big deal to get recent series twos, just ask at a bank. Ask at TD for instance, that's a Canadian/American bank, if they have them on hand they'll trade them for whatever you have, and give a your dogs treats and watering bowl.

No.

Was he a fucking president? No? ok then, it's settled.

Maybe in 100 years they'll put Obama's mug on there. It'll also have diversity stripes and and a digital display where the value is so when it hyper inflates they just send the signal through skynet so you dont need a dolly to carry a stack of them to buy bread.

There needs to be more niggers with chains around there necks in them .

Attached: b2d792_1f0ed956163946adab56f5771166bed5.jpg (1024x768, 572K)

Franklin wasn't a president and he's on a $50. Just making a point there, mlk shouln't be on our money for point of making niggers happy.

I mean like, neither was Benjamin Franklin....

well the purpose is to honor very important people.
i think he was pretty important, nobody today listened to his words however.

I used to have one, but poverty was a cunt and I wasn't in a position to be picky with money

My grandfather gives these to me every Christmas. He thinks they’re worth more even though the bank hands them to him with no issue

A lot of coin operated things didn't like making space for that giant coin. It is nice though that it's distinct in feel and easily recognizable. Damn quarters and nickles being so similar.

It also about people making fakes which would go through say toll booths and shit. A friend's dad used to have those. I forget the name of those, maybe slugs, but apparently he was a professional at making those. He didn't like talking about it but I knew where those were coming from.

No, and we should abolish pennies (and maybe nickels too) and just round to 5¢ or 10¢ intervals. The argument is there: there are no longer any items available for purchase for a single cent, not even pencils which used to be the standard of cheap shit for 1¢. All that decirculation would do is adjust $1.99 purchases to $2 even or $1.95, little to no revenue will be lost because realistically all companies would round up rather than down. Sure, there would be a bunch of useless copperplated zinc pucks corroding in the sidewalk cracks and behind your couch, but they don't have purchase power besides adjusting for exact change (which mostly is done electronically or by old folks).
Lincoln already has the $5 bill: abolish the penny for efficiency's sake.
As for the $2 bill: what use is there in such a small increment over the $1 bill, especially when you could much easier stack two $1 bills to make a $2 purchase. That is an unnecessary loss in efficiency when $1 bills are so prolific and hold a lot of purchasing power by being able to reasonably stack for odd total purchases.

Attached: IMG_20190301_192137~2.jpg (1798x2336, 570K)

Wouldn't it also be more efficient to abolish niggers?

There's actually a ton of them in circulation but people hold onto them because they think they're rare. Possibly a way for the fed to push down inflation a little bit.

I know you won't be pleased with this, but they hold more value and purchasing power than a 1¢ coin does, so the answer is no--it would not be more nor just as efficient to abolish them.

I'd call you a dumb bigger, but even they know who is on a c-note

Attached: 1551595186757.png (420x420, 405K)

Pennies are mostly made of zinc.

Guess who lobbies against de-circulating pennies? The guys who made zinc blanks for coins.

Not necessarily sarcasmbro, since federal reserve notes were not meant for circulation, having one raises questions regarding how you got it. Finding one in a bootleggers stash while rehabbing an old house is one thing, but even then you’d be hard pressed to claim the face value. The Faed night decide to void it, leaving you with a collectible worth maybe 50 bucks.

It was for betting on horse races originally, $2 was the minimum bet or something. I think we just kept it now because the back looks cool.

Maybe if racial conflict was actually resolved, otherwise it's just obnoxious activism.

Attached: 1547609493355.jpg (1020x1000, 127K)