Attached: blackman.jpg (700x800, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZjP_IoxCHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stfu nigger

Pick my cotton nigger

shut up nigger

NIGGERS tongue my anus

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

Niggers are subhuman

Back to the fields nigger

whats wrong with nachos?

shut
up
nigger

White people ended slavery not the blacks. Whites have complete control over these niggers

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

TLDR nigger , and I say it every day regardless if I am on or off line because i am confident in my ability . Eat shit and die monkey lover . Subhuman scum

Fucking Niggers cant even take a joke.

go back to africa

Hey man, could you pick this out for me?

Attached: cottton.jpg (598x599, 47K)

Your niggeroni is fucked in the faggachini with the mother on her knees

B8

Shut up nigger

As a guy with glasses once said... "IM GONNA SAY THE N WURD'

When you hate your skin colour so much you try to prevent others from highlighting you are a nigger

Its just a fucking word grow a pair you stupid nigger.

the word Nigger only holds the power you give it.

If you let the word Nigger hurt you people will use it against you, such as this thread.

Just grow up and realise its just a word, just an insult as any other.

This. Clearly it's been perpetuated by people who don't have better shit to say, and those aren't people don't have opinions worth any value. Yea Forums made me think it was a funny quip for a time, as no one really said it around me as often or as pointlessly as anons do, but I grew up and saw it for what it was. People here will too grow up. Look at the emergence of the word cuck. It's another fad.

Attached: 1551058580063.jpg (661x640, 20K)

Found the cucked nigger.

See, there you have a prime example of exactly what I was saying.

Attached: 1550616902401s.jpg (187x250, 6K)

THIS IS WHY WHITEBOIS HATE US

Attached: 1551307309201.jpg (640x920, 50K)

Agree

Long winded nigger, isn't he?

Nigger, I'll stop saying nigger when blacks stop saying nigger, you fucking nigger. It's a word created by the white man to fuel hate, so as a nigger saying nigger, you are fueling hate as well. You stupid niggity niggity nigger, so yeah no one should be saying nigger you nigger. Oh btw

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WORKS IN THE FIELDS ALL DAY
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HE'S A SLAVE HE GETS NO PAY
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HE BETTER THINK TWICE
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HE WILL GET ICED
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SO FUCKING DUMB
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DOESN'T LIKE TO WORK WOULD RATHER BE A BUM
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER LOVES WATERMELON AND FRIED CHICKEN
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WANTS TO GIVE WHITE WOMEN A DICKEN
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER THEY SHALL NEVER BE FREE
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HANG THEM FROM A TREE
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

nobody hates you except you, we dont hate niggers, we just think theyre degenrates and pussies who always complain about the colour of your skin.

If you are so superior why are you always crying about being a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZjP_IoxCHU

They are not Human, They are made for africa and the west. They are gorillas. How can a human compete with an animal

Maybe white people will stop calling black people niggers when niggers stop calling niggers niggers. Nigga.

Attached: smrt.jpg (612x960, 34K)

You are so stupid to put the word nigger in the top, but every other slur can be used in comedy or editorial sense.
Either all of them are ok or none of them are ok.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (345x345, 25K)

>Tonight, on CNN.
All words in the English language have been declared offensive to minorities by the Supreme Court.

sorry, but if you honestly are going to react in a way that being called a nigger is more hateful than calling you most other forms or verbal harassment, then you deserve to be called a nigger. its a fucking word, stop being a fag.

So only white people can't say the N word, or..?

lmao eat my cock nigger

Nigger

Black.people say it more you fucking retard. When rappers stop rhyming nigga with nigga. Maybe itll stop being used.

I mean, Being called a nigger is a bit weak. It's usually just a confirmation that whoever I'm talking to has a weak ability to throw insults. Then again I live in the UK, and I've heard in America Nigger is like the apex of black person insulting. It's kinda boring to me. Like if I call you a cracker will you give a shit? No, cause it's a dumb word.

We are all equal!

Doesn't matter if ur black, brown, yellow or normal.

Sage

I’m not white so I guess I’m allowed to say nigger

So by your logic anyone who isn't white can call you a nigger huh? I'm going to use this opportunity as a non-white person to call your reasoning and logic fucking retarded like you, you fucking cotton picking nigger

Double nigger

I’m so sorry people are this racist sir...

Okay nigger

Lmao okay porch monkey

I don't call them the n word I just call them niggers

implying only white people call you that, racist much?