whitebois this is what you're competing against

surrender already

Attached: BBC.jpg (500x663, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/cdc-says-ebola-vaccine-only-works-on-white-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ill help you if you help us
deal?

Attached: 1550879974487.jpg (600x778, 78K)

Fucking disgusting

I'm going to say the n-word.

fucking niggers

Attached: 1502241947309.gif (500x281, 441K)

Hai, roody-poos, this is what you are competing with.redice.tv/news/cdc-says-ebola-vaccine-only-works-on-white-people

I personally can't get into dicks that big. And they also gross me out. They just look... Angry. Like it's going to give my uterus a black eye and I'll feel like shit for a week.

The reason interracial breeding is advantageous is because no matter how diluted the offspring becomes, they will always want to go white. The key here is, there are more whites than blacks. In this scenario, the white American race eventually acquires any positive traits of blacks: social skills, athleticism, musical skills, dancing, etc. White women know what they are doing when they breed with blacks.

Attached: u0igmeepxmj21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

HOLY SHIT IT'S MAKING ME WET! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING CANNON!

I tried to suck a dick like that once but the farmer heard the commotion and locked me in the barn until the cops got there.

I am so jealous.

It's true, we're powerless

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-003659__01.jpg (1661x952, 177K)

White bois love BBC

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-004743__01.jpg (1866x889, 227K)

Attached: 177382.gif (400x225, 1.85M)

When your races defining qualities are penis size you know your race is just a bunch of degenerated monkeys

but it's hot

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-200711.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

Our dicks are real though. I'll give you points though, your shop skills are way better than pic related.

Attached: FakeFuckery.jpg (772x654, 203K)

bragging about black men fucking white men to overcompensate for your history as slaves as if it will give your race any contribution to modern society.

PSA you contributed nothing other than fingers to pick cotton, black people have achieved very little as a race when compared to the white man.

Putting a black penis in a white mouth doesnt change any of that...

Yeah but it can be argued the reverse is hot, seeing a black man/woman getting dicked by a white.

That's gross, desu.

lol like a black dick makes a lick of difference in this world today. This world revolves around money and power and by my latest recollection your race has neither and wont for the next 280 years. LOL

Its just overcompensating for the lack of achievments by Blacks, its a power thing, having sexual power over a white maybe one day will mean you have actual tennible power over them (as a collective race)

however we all know thats not the case, its just a fantasy to make up for the last hundred years of them being enslaved by whit masters

How does this make you feel?

Attached: staxus-interracial-1.jpg (734x936, 68K)

Attached: They Come.webm (960x540, 1.5M)

makes me feel that the only thing that blacks have accomplished is to have a larger penis size, simply because theyre sexual degenerates.

Large penis size is only necessary in a society that lacks any real form of modern social structure. It is found that larger penis sizes are found in societies where men compete with other men for sexual patners and where rapes and sexual degeneracy is common.

In ancient rome a smaller penis size was considered more desirable because it was the symbol of a civilised roam.

when penis size becomes the only strength of your race you know something has gone seriously wrong..

Niggs be packin'!

Attached: What.png (332x324, 224K)

mine's 6.5 and my gf cant even deepthroat so whats the point