Need to talk to people, high on cocaine

Need to talk to people, high on cocaine

Attached: Cocaine-375x270.jpg (375x270, 24K)

Try a bar

Talk about what?

Coke gives me too much anxiety, I just stick with weed and molly

Coke makes me want to do this

Attached: 177382.gif (400x225, 1.85M)

don't feel like it
just got home and dont want to go in a bar by myself

if I'm ever coked out and alone I start hitting up everyone I know to come do some with me hahaha. quite the social drug

I’m fucking same. Get in my thread I’ll chat to ya.

Lot of people been droppin dead because of dealers been cutting coke with fentanyl. Stay safe out there fellow coke heads

hahah yes exactly this

will do

Sup fren
How be your day?

Pretty good man, just got home and did some coke so really wnat to talk

That's cool man. I just finished on biz was kinda interesting. Aside from the constant God damn chain link posts. Lol

Weather is pretty good here. Tshirt time. :)

Good for you man! Here in Amsterdam i'ts not yet Tshirt time, also its nightime

Cool Amsterdam. I was there for a layover. The layover was for 2 days. So I had a single night to go out. Lol jesus I smoke concentrate but those joints in a coffee shop were great. That plus the ridiculous contact high. Haha I was like damn I wish I didn't sit on the stool.

offer someone a line and see how long you are by yourself

I also got laid that night. The girl didn't know I knew what she was saying. Start talking in English like ya i know what you said. Wasn't anything big but very funny for her o shit face.

Yeah it's awesome with the coffee shops here.. I'm afraid that you guys are going to beat us with quality weed though...

Still, if I go for a run I can smoke second hand weed if i like it or not

What's up my man, what have you been doing while on it then?

I liked the shops because it was just nice to be in a social place even tho I was alone. Had some cunts talk shit about jumping me for my phone. Didn't turn around and just kept walking but sounded like it was blacks. Mainly because of the axe instead of ask. Either way aside from that 10/10 experience.

I go to the store to get my stuff and it's around 80% thc the more expensive ones are 92%. I dont smoke like a 14yo to keep coughing so 1 gram usually lasts me a week.

Thanks man! Nothing much, just chilling and looking for people to talk to

where you from?

I just got in from the pub, I like abit of social when I'm on it too.
I've put some telly on for background noise but I'm on my phone for some chit chat.

Are you on your own then? No pals or gf about to chill with?

That's what i was talking about, we have great shops, kind of like bar great social experience!

The quality of the weed though is getting better in the US now, we can allready buy weed from the US here haha

Sorry for the blacks man, they are everywhere

haha same here, southpark in the back ground. My girl and friends went to a club but I didn't feel like it, also didn't want to spend too much money

Ya stupid governments but hopefully they dont ruin too much. Beautiful city and nice people. Not even fake nice but just genuine.

Really? I didn't know America exports weed. This is news for me.

I think the quality is different per state. I went to a fully legal state and was so disappointed. Back in my state is medical only which causes monopolies but the quality is so much better.

What're your assumptions about this person?

Attached: IMG_20190302_185347_180.jpg (3024x3304, 1.22M)

You let your girl go to a club without you?

GG. even if she doesn't chest on you, your relationship is fucked

Thats the way it goes mate, I'd do exactly the same! Club isn't the scene for uppers for me, I'd rather chill out in comfy clothes and do my own thing.

What do you like to do on a night like this?

Booger sugar sugar

Yeah I bought some californian purple something and they also had weed from colorado

The problem here is that the goverment doesn't want to legalize because the thc percentage is too high in most weed. If they legalize they want to degrate the thc and people will still buy the high thc weed on the street

He watches too many movies and doesn't have a grasp on reality

Cuck alert

Sup fellow addicts

Attached: CD7EB006-1CAC-4FA8-8D97-74D3D53AB87C.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

Why?

I think one of the main things ina relationship is to trust each other and to do shit apart from each other. Don't be insicure man

Cokes bad for your hearts dudes

Just stop

You get a natural high from exercise that's pretty similar to cocaine

Did you know they use cocaine in eye surgeries?

Look into the flat earth, it's more interesting than you think.

Sometimes i also like to go out but on nights like this.. Idk , try to chat, omegle and shit like that... Also posted an add once on craigslist a couple of years ago

Yes but in moderation it's not as bad as it's made out to be. Definitely dont do it every day but that's the same with not eating McDonalds every day.

HEY GUYS WHATS GOING O—BLAARRRFHHF

Attached: EF0284D0-2456-463E-B850-D521D09FDDAB.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Hot damn! Pearly!

Yea i know what you mean, being in the pub earlier was fun while I was buzzing, playing darts, having a beer with some locals etc... But then I suddenly felt like I wanted to chill out in my own space..
It switches pretty quickly for me, do you get that sometimes?

But in an establishment where you consume mi d altering substances and the whole gimmick is to dance and mingle with people? Aside from insecurity or distrust, it's honestly an insult to be in a place like that without your "partner"

That's some nice blow

Damn right son

Attached: 282285EE-156A-4763-AB62-9D98B2213DE4.jpg (1080x1080, 232K)

Its worse. Cocaine can kill you no matter how healthy you are and no matter how much you've done in the past. It induces arrythmias and blocks potassium and calcium channels in your heart. It's also a vasoconstrictor but speeds up your heart

Who fucking cares. I’m not suicidal. But Jesus Is live meaningless.

Mwaa, in my experience people in clubs and at festivals (on drugs) are not looking for a hook up or something. People tend to be more relaxed and spaced out.

If your in a pub drinking its more like a hook up vibe, also when your drunk you are more likely to do shit you later regret.

That's the coke talking

Doesnt change that quicly for me, but I know what you mean. For me I usually prepare to be alone later if you know what I mean

No? That would mean that I’d be depressed right now. It’s the opposite I’m in a good mood. But my opinion doesn’t change depending on my mood.

You can try to convince me that live isn’t meaningless. And btw my life is good. I have a good job (own company) and I have beautiful gf. Everything is fine. But life itself is retarded. It has no meaning.

Fun fact, Freud was an avid lover of cocaine

You are right, in the big scheme of things, life has no meaning. Especially when you think of the millions upon millions of humans who have lived and died before us, and will continue on after us, our lives are a mere drop in the bucket. But it's the little things that do make it worth it. Good work, a good partner, and occasional drug use.

Amen

> Freud was an avid lover of cocaine
That explains a lot, tbh

That’s true mate. And I would never expect anyone to think about life the same way I do. But tbh I don’t care if die tomorrow or in 50 years. I don’t even know why. It’s more than an opinion. I just don’t care. Can’t explain it tho.

Hmm I suppose its all in the mind, the conversation went boring at the pub and I thought I would have a better time at home so I focused solely on being alone.
I really enjoy being in my own space when I'm on it, i end up listening to fantastic music and come up with some fun ideas I want to try, I keep a notepad close so I can just jot down what Im thinking at the time!
You prepare in what way? Having a cheeky play?

Degenerate's advice. Rail as much coke as you please

You mean omegle?

I don't go on it, i use my phone to browse. Is it like chat roulette, aka: dick central?