There's like 7 fucking "hurrdurr muh niggur dick cucks whites" threads...

There's like 7 fucking "hurrdurr muh niggur dick cucks whites" threads. How about mods start treating that shit like spam and ban/delete that crap already or something...

At least keep your stale trolling to one thread if you really can't stop posting that same shit over and over.

Attached: gordon-ramsay2.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>OP

Attached: C9L31PiUMAEa6YL.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Those are garbage shitposts. I mean who ever came up with those is about as smart as you. And im guessing that's not very much. Fuck off faggot!

Attached: 1549124865870s.jpg (250x214, 4K)

>hurrdurr
kys

as much as i am disgusted by the idea of a white woman being impregnated by a nigger they aren't spam. if you don't like it ignore or bitch about it on /pol/.

They will disappear in time, like all shitposting fads. My little pony is a good example, it pretty much took over Yea Forums and now its completely gone. Just hang in there

Attached: 1523665990657.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

>they aren't spam.
>when there are 6 threads, with each barley posts
literally spam

horse shit has its own board now. they would be here without that board

you are aware that this post isnt going to do anything about it right? theyll go away in time. theres like five trap threads every time i browse this place, is that also spam?

>. theres like five trap threads every time i browse this place, is that also spam?
yes

I'm not OP tho. But hes right, some ppl spam nigger dick threads all day, like bots.

I guess hes right but should go bitch about it on /pol/ instead of making a post about it which is basically no better.

this

fucking various spammer discord groups are what, 2/3rds of new threads now? making fun of discord faggots who think they're pulling off some kind of le ebin public manipulation campaign

woooOoo it's some real men in black shit, i feel so MANIPULATED

Attached: Qi2LRtX.gif (480x368, 1.75M)

They most likely are bots, but it's impossible to prove. The only reportable ones are the ones that try to evade filters like, 'u m*d wh*te b*i' And to the above poster, saying it's a fad, it's not. They've been doing it for 3+ years now. They are leftist shitbirds still seething about Trump and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they were getting paid to do it. Nothing keeps interest like shekels.

Younger posters could be manipulated though. That's always been my concern.

Mods won't delete cause they're in on it.

Attached: image.jpg (1010x569, 160K)

>various spammer discord groups
fuck this
killing this shithole even more

Attached: 1551515365954.jpg (1637x886, 171K)

oh its those fags who spam /pol/. im sick of getting told /pol/s not my personal army when saying we should do something about them.

What is redacted?

free servers was a mistake.
back in the day teamspeak or whatever ppl used did cost a few $ and was used for gaming groups. now niggers make all kind of shit for like this for free

And the plot thickens

Attached: tumblr_n22rvqe7zP1relncyo1_500.gif (500x300, 871K)

So AOC spam threads are ok?

Hmmmm

Attached: 20CF032B-B586-43F0-A29F-41AAD5C8A9A1.jpg (700x466, 92K)

Same people, most likely.

Bump

When are these god damn niggers going to realize white people in general are not involved in their political matters. Go fucking harass other people you dumb degenerate gang bangin monkeys.

no
this
fuck off to pol

AOC threads with trap, furries and loli should be banned by op defense

>muh niggur dicks
You could always get some confidence instead of being a retarded plebeian on an image board...

Attached: 1499355450324.jpg (588x664, 81K)

>confidence
has nothing to do with it. stop making 5-10 thread about it, faggot