What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Attached: 1551566732942.png (571x839, 787K)

He's really feeling the bern

My excuse?

I'm not 85 years old and I still have hair.

What's your excuse for not being old?

Depression and a couple injuries that will not heal up in my forearm. I’ll be back once I can.

He had more time to train.

>Depression
a symptom, not an excuse
>forearm
so you can still work on 90% of your body?

Joke stolen off reddit

Food is delicious and I couldn't care less of how people feel about me... simple.

Retard that has never had to deal with depression. You being sad once doesn't count.

Either kill yourself of get on with your life. Depression is a non-excuse, if you suffer from actual depression, get help, if you're just feeling self pity because you have to adapt to living in a society where you are not the center of attention, then just end it, you serve no purpose other than being a drain on society.

Because idgaf.

I wasn't the user who said he had depression. Your conservatard, social-darwinist solutions are shit tier. You off yourself first you worthless cunt. No one needs you.

I don’t think you realize how much you use your forearms bud.

Whole family tree of endomorphs.

why do care?

>You off yourself first you worthless cunt. No one needs you.
I'm the one who pays taxes to keep lazy sacks of shits like you alive, YOU literally need people like me to live.

Even when you get help, it doesn't magically just disappear and medication have a good chance of just making it worse. It's a crapshoot since we have fuckall knowledge about how the brain functions.

This guy's gotta work hard about looking like me.

>Even when you get help, it doesn't magically just disappear
I realize it doesn't, but you are doing something proactively, to get better, which is the first sign of someone worth anything.
>medication have a good chance of just making it worse
If you're saying antidepressants make depression worse, then I'll have to ask for some citation.

i fucking kill myself at the gym and at the kitchen,
and i see no fucking results

my weight has been stuck at 126 lbs for yeras.
masybe hit genetic limit, idk

I stopped laughing as soon as I read this. Thank you for pointing that out.

I worded that poorly, I apologize.
Specifically, strong antidepressants have a fairly high chance of landing you with some pretty severe side-effects.
Sometimes you get one that meshes well with you and everything's great, other times you get one that makes you suicidal even though you weren't before.

It's pretty volatile in every sense.

I need to diet. I have a small four pack just have to flex to show it. I just ate hot chocolate and a Oreo pop tart.

I’m the user you two are talking about. I have a great job as an engineer and probably pay more taxes than you do. I just have a hard time enjoying the hobbies I used to love before I was forced to stop them. Plus I am considerably more busy, have many more external responsibilities other than work, and sometimes just fucking tired at the end of the day. So at the end of the day, you’re sitting behind your keyboard acting like a hardass but more than likely an actual fat sack of trash trolling. I’m not fat, just not fit anymore. The muscle is still there.

Attached: 819D2E67-CBC1-4505-9A9D-7ACB36870BB2.jpg (797x960, 149K)

This guy is dead, btw. HGH injections and you can have that bod too, just get ready to have an enlarged prostate (can't piss or cum much), an enlarged heart (die of heart attack) and kidney disease.

Not to mention what kind of bitch would get off with the grandpa face and the 24 year old abs? Same chick that is into scat.

Stay clear my Yea Forumsrothers.

>I have a great job as an engineer and probably pay more taxes than you do.
You wanna make this a dick measuring contest?
$110k gross income, paying 33% income tax, you turn.
All I can say, if you pay more taxes than me, which you might very well do, I would strongly consider expating, hell, I'm considering it myself.

Lack of dedication and work ethic.

That is a win win in my book.

126 pounds holy fuck that's female weight how tall are you

huge waste of time, just exercise enough to stay in good health

Bro, you're not paying 33% income tax. At least not federal.

Tell that to the Norwegian government.