I have craving for trying anal but am not in any way attracted to guys. Am I the only one here?

I have craving for trying anal but am not in any way attracted to guys. Am I the only one here?

Attached: CCD62B88-F049-441E-83C7-59BE60D9498B.jpg (1000x605, 79K)

yes. weirdo

bait, but you have a nice boy hole, would pound.

Attached: IMG_20190222_234032.jpg (1080x1440, 254K)

I got curious enough to actually take it up the ass and have done it a few more times since. It always makes me feel kind of weird and regretful and in the moment it's weird because I'm not really into the guy, but the anal stimulation can feel amazing if you can forget for a second that there's some hairy dude holding you down.

get a dildo, save you a lot of hassle. and aids.

Attached: AIDS.jpg (677x380, 62K)

>Am I the only one here?
Nope. The thing is, apparently prostate play can give a guy a different kind of orgasm, so why not try it? I have been trying to get a prostate orgasm for a while, it feels good but haven't gotten there yet. Anyway I would never let anyone fuck me in the ass.

been using a dildo on my ass for years. not attracted to guys. just like the feeling of deep penetration to the point of complete loss of control and climax

You're not alone, OP.

>i like taking dick up the ass but i'm not gay
just admit that you're a little bi, or pan... or pot... or stove... or attack helicopter or whatever.

I admit I'm bi, at least a little, doesn't bother me.

u sound like me although I havent tried it yet. Scared to be exposed, and its annoying to get your ass hole clean.

I think you don't want fucked
I think you've just been on Yea Forums a bit too long
I think you've also been lonely for a bit too long

I NEED LOVIN!!! I CANT HELP IT

Yeah probably. On the other hand though I do like ass play. I was sticking fingers up my ass before I even knew what fapping was.

Dubs don't lie brother

You're sexually repressed / pent-up, not gay, stop drinking the Yea Forums kool-aid.

I don't like taking dick up my ass though and I would never let a dick in my ass. I use my fingers. I would use a vibrator or dildo though if I had one.
I dont think you know what bisexual means.

Very probably. On the other hand, if it feels good enough to do it here and there does it really matter?

You may be bi. Trust me if you meet the right guy you would fuck each other. I recently found d out for sure that I am bi. No regrets I enjoyed it. Now i want to explore more with other guys.

because you're fucking your brain up.

I think you might be more normal than you think. I like looking at a nice dick Pic but not pic of naked men. Like I could probably suck a dude I didn't know but could never like make out with one. Would gross me out way more

Find yourself a girl willing to peg you or stick a finger in your pooper

Attached: IMG_1023.png (260x200, 33K)

Attached: DimGenuineAcornweevil-small.gif (180x320, 1.65M)

I need more of this ass. Feet. Body. Mouth. Everything.

Me too.
That ass is perfect.

totally straight guys don't want things shoved in their ass.
you realize what went wrong at your lowest, so it stands to reason that you'd realize some things about your sexuality at your horniest/loneliest.
dubs don't lie.

go back to middle east, cuck.

Just say "no homo" before you take it up the ass, and then it won't be gay.

That makes no sense