Im pathetic and worthless and everyone hates but I'm still to scared to kill myself. I just want to die

Im pathetic and worthless and everyone hates but I'm still to scared to kill myself. I just want to die.

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f77SKdyn-1Y
vocaroo.com/i/s060VDfH1vdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its cool were all pathetic and worthless

Pump iron.

Attached: v2rlui1vxgz01.jpg (960x724, 67K)

Maybe you can become better instead. It seems easier than killing yourself at the moment, doesn't it?

you and everyone else, live and make people care or die and nobody will ever care.

I'm the same, you just go through limbo of feeling like shit and wanting to die. But knowing you won't kill yourself. Stuck in an endless cycle. The best you can do is find a half assed reason to live and latch on to it like no tomorrow.

Don't worry, we're here on Yea Forums for pretty mcuh the same reason

drinking strong coffee has been proven to reduce depression and anxiety

Shit youself nigger

Well son, why don't you try to put a fork or a knife into a socket?

i would disagree because then you are more likely to become dependent on whatever substance you are using to aid the problem that has its roots elsewhere, find the core problem and start from there

Close your eyes.

Take a deep breath.

Hold it for 4 seconds.

Exhale.

Keep doing this until you feel good.

youtube.com/watch?v=f77SKdyn-1Y

Attached: image.gif (333x333, 33K)

Nevermind working out btw. Natural selection... You were born weak and you'll die weak. Kill yourself.

Quit being a crybaby and get out there and change your life stupid poopy head. Stop wallowing in your misery and either kill yourself or get killed

Nice get, op has to now

get yourself organized and set small goals for yourself

baby steps

Attached: organize your life .jpg (2880x1560, 630K)

vocaroo.com/i/s060VDfH1vdQ

Attached: 0094.jpg (1424x1080, 213K)

Are you trying to kill this dawg faster or wha

Everyone needs a little love yo

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

i mean you right i guess...

STOP MAKING SNOWHITE EVERYWHERE!!!! I CAN'T JACK OFF ANYMORE :(

Of course I am, get a little love and share a little love, helps the world go 'round and junk.

Attached: 0056.jpg (481x406, 48K)

Fucking hate trannies.

Now you, I really love.

Attached: 0044.png (394x310, 187K)

wtf is this and why do i need it in my life

Habitica. Gamify productivity. It's a fun idea, though it seems frustrating to me. I prefer just having a check list on a dry erase board.