>neet
>be about an hour ago
>having fight with parents
>its over my future
>dad and mom get so pissed
>they disown me
>disfuckingown me
>they kick me out of the house

help Yea Forumsros what the fuck do i actually do??

Attached: nYTAFuN.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

Go into the wilderness and try to survive until you die

Do you have any friends who'd let you crash at their house for long periods of time?

be at peace. Its okay. Be at peace.

i only have online friends, so no

Grow up and get a job you lazy fuck

Clearly the answer is to post on /b

Maybe look for a job or a place to stay? See if anyone has any good boy points you can can borrow for another night in the basement?

Well obviously you come to Yea Forums for help...

They were right to kick you out you fucking failure.

Sink or swim bitch

i have no experience with wilderness, id die in a mather of hours

Put on your big boy pants (or big girl if you identify as one) and go out there and show them it's their loss. Get a job, make something of yourself then come back in a year and kill them both in their sleep.

That should be on your list of things to do op
How old are ya anyway?

Stop fucking up.

Fuck your ego and realize what you've been failing at.

36 year old neet
trust me they are doing you a favor
parents that do nothing....well, see top line

So why aren't you doing that? You'd be doing everyone a favor. The est thing you can do right now is make them feel guilty as fuck. Get killed so they have that haunting them for the rest of their lives, they'll be miserable until they die.

who got >

/thread

why don't you have a job user? Do you wan't to be neet?
Now I don't want to look down upon you, I've been neet and perhaps I've been happier as a neet now that I work full time, but unfortunately I don't have sponsors to afford neet lifestyle

ive been running around the city for easily 20 minutes i have no idea where i am, no money, nothing

What if they're sweatpants?

What city are you in?

install gentoo

Hey, I'll never knock sweatpants. They're comfy as fuck.

okay im gonna go all in
im gonna ask strangers for help

No way go Debian

no luck, im gonna sit down

Also try panhandling if you live in a decent sized city. I work 4 day on, 4 days off so after getting 4 days of scruff on my face I decided to try it. Parked my car and went and had a sign 'Homeless, also speed trap ahead' After about 2 hours I had gotten a 87 bucks and 2 different people brought me about 5-7 bucks worth of burgers and a drink from fast food places near me.

Just wait until your parents leave and leave the house alone, and simply enter your home and live in the attic (hidden) or another place in the house, where your parents are not used to being. long time

Attached: 1551159666521.jpg (657x634, 48K)

that sounds like a great idea i might try it

You speak lies user what city you live in

Loooool

ApoLOGize and negotiate being able to stay if you enroll in community college. Then pick the easiest bullshit IT cert and take as few credits at a time as possible. This can buy you like 3-4 years if they go for it and the best part is they actually are paying MORE now that they're buying you classes but they think they are getting their way

Attached: 11235927_1573001056292964_550819561_n.jpg (320x320, 20K)

sounds like it would work but i first have to find my way home again

end it all

Attached: reeeeeeeee.jpg (255x198, 9K)

did they bag you and dropped you off at some farm like a stray cat?

no they said they'll call the police if i dont get out of their house

Doubt.jpg
Now this is starting to sound like a larp... If you are posting you have internet so you can determine your location and find a route...

How old are you? anĂ³n

Attached: 1551259532502.jpg (638x544, 52K)

go to a welfare office, get assistance and rent a room... fuck em