I've decided. Since I can't get laid from actually anyone at my uni...

I've decided. Since I can't get laid from actually anyone at my uni, I'm gonna fuck the married Pakistani man that lives next door to me. Any tips?

Attached: lv014.jpg (540x960, 45K)

you'll only get the tip cause nobody wants to put it in all the way.

Trash bait, but if you were serious and that was you in the picture than you're not trying hard enough. Plenty of desperate guys would most likely fuck you, especially weeaboos, neckbeards, and nerdy guys. You don't even look ugly. You're just a bit chubby, but I find it hard to believe that nobody at your uni would fuck you. I knew girls uglier and fatter than you at my uni that managed to bet boyfriends.

Good luck

Very funny. But by the end of the night, he will be.

I mean, I thought that do. Some of my friends are uglier than me but have BFs and one night stands and shit.

okay

Attached: 1550954252153.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Lets see your sugartits! also post your area code i bet you can find someone who will fuck yah on here

I've already decided who I'm going to have sex with lol

I don't think you've been trying hard enough. You're australian? Sydney uni?

Oh that's okay too, lets just see the honeytits then

Show tits or fuck off, race traitor whore.

UK, Sheffield.

Fgt

Come to newcastle. Would shower with gifts and sperm.

dumb slag there's lots of lads would pump you full of cum

whiteboi's need love too

They didn't want it.

question, why can't you get laid? unless your mouth is hideous, you look super cute and fuckable in that pic

If I knew, I would have fixed it.

are you shorter? i like short thick girls, i'm almost 6' and a little thicc myself, i'd take care of you

5'1

You're well cute, kik me? Ooby82

Lose weight, it's that simple. If you were slim, you'd be probably a 7 or 8. 9 if you apply yourself.
It all comes down to that. You're a 3 at the moment

For the first and I pray only time in history, bob will actually be opened upon request.

Take a shit before, maybe finger your pooper a bit to loosen up

short, thick, dark hair, i fail to see any problems

Send bob and vageen

3? Really? Seems a bit harsh.

Sweet good tip

You're not bad looking if that's you. Nudes maybe?

Attached: 9anthynvapw01 copy.jpg (1080x1920, 326K)

Any woman can get laid whenever she wants, no matter how gross. If you are having trouble, lower your standards.

It's not MY standard. Idk what it is.

>just a bit chubby

Letting a paki smash your fucking vile m8

You're cute, just lose some weight

How is it vile? They're great.

Hallam student here, message me and we'll set something up: kik fp40£

fp403 *

You have really high standards and perceptions of woman if you think she's obese or fat. She's got a bit extra lbs on her, but she isn't obese or massively overweight. I wouldn't call her chubby necessarily.

Fuck him and post the pics

Thanks

I'll try

It wasn't a compliment, but if you think you're so attractive that you consider her to be fat than you're either a 10/10 handsome adonis or a fat ugly loser who thinks he deserves attractive women.

I'm her lol

You won't fool me, user.

Id hit it.