WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK
I WAS JACKING OFF AND THEN I JUST STARTED FUCKING BLEEDING

Attached: 0301191238.jpg (3264x1836, 1.28M)

UM

you should check if there are broken glass shards in your jacking hand

Dick Broke man

You most likely popped a vain. Stop jacking off like a maniac and it will heal.

look like some adder is getting doomed

use water to rinse off blood, identify where the blood is coming from, then take a picture of it so I can enjoy my breakfast

Yeah I'm gonna take a break for like a week

Seconded, take a break, but understand that you are awesome for crossing that line

Happened to me when I was about 13.

You probably torn the sinew-like thing that connects the head to the shaft on the bottom of your cock.

It will heal in a couple of days, just dont masturbate for a while.

Did that minus the picture. There's a dark red spot on the underside of the glans near the frenulum, so it seems like it was a friction wound or something of the sort

The skin between your head and your circumcision is like a little valley. You ripped it at the vertex, just skip jerking for a day or two and then go slow and easy for a week. Protip from a masturbatory addict.

Yes take it easy but he's right, you achieved a certain glory

I think it's the glans, not the frenulum.

Now you have lost your virginity, it's okay when it bleeds.

Tell proudly your friends.

Jesus christ i thought i jerked off a lot but ive never gotten close to bleeding

Attached: 0B09738F-8198-4C88-9891-3356A9DA3458.jpg (1242x1235, 157K)

Okay so complete the last step of the process?

Just in case check with the doctor, if you ejaculated blood it could be a sign of prostate cancer

try throwing some lotion in the mix every now and then. wanking dry can be damaging i assume

Here
Nah that wasnt it

Attached: 0301191327b-1.jpg (1436x2348, 579K)

that was went for op

Huh damn that's fucked up. I will guess you nicked it with your fingernail while fapping? although tearing it is a possibility. Your on the no fap challenge until it heals brother!

Lmao wth

>jerks off a lot
>has never bled
Fuck off newfag

Put the noif away before you give yer boy a swing mate, works for me

Attached: BoganLife.jpg (905x840, 83K)

But didja finish?

I've never bled but I've given myself some serious tug burn followed by scabbing on multiple occasions.

Lol nah I bled right at the very beginning

Blueballed by the very thing that gave ya an erection

Abscess that broke in your bladder perhaps? I hope you live in a country with good healthcare.