Anyone interested in lactation?

Anyone interested in lactation?

Attached: xxxlactation242.jpg (533x800, 87K)

bump for interest

I just started lactating and my husband likes to drink it. Wondering if this is something others find fun I find it very sexy.

My fetish.. once i sucked a girl tits every day 15 min for 2 entire months and so she started spreading milk and it was great but i left her and she had to go donating it with a pump for babies at hospital

I enjoy feeding people with my breast I'm excited to begin again. It's just small amounts right now.

Love it if you wanna chat about it my gf is lactating kik me cmore02

what does it taste like? ive heard it tastes nothing like cow milk

Please drown me in your milk

Normal milk with 5000% sugar

Always.

Also, engorgedtits.com

I don't know. I've never tried it. My husband says it tastes sweet. He calls it my sugar.

Pics please

really? sounds good. always was curious about drinking it but i never had an oportunity to...

can women be lactating without being pregnant/having a toddler?

You're probably a dude, but I enjoy lactation thoroughly. My wife has E cup breasts, they went to F during pregnancy, and after birth she lactated like crazy. It was amazing, and we both enjoyed it during sex.

definitely, been wanting to drink from my girl's for so long

I've heard they can with stimulation

It’s amazing. Closest thing to what I had would be skim milk + sugar. I think it differs a bit from time to time.

I'm pregnant nobody wants to see that

Of course... just a bit of training.

Pregnancy is also my fetish

I'm not a dude, just a wife seeing how normal adult nursing is lol

I want to fuck you sucking your tits so much im hard af

When my wife was pregnant with first child she let me suck milk a few times but it weirded her out. She hated breastfeeding and it actually screwed up me playing with her tits for a few years. Second kid I couldn’t even touch them. She had to get her tubes tied after complications so no more milk. However, she’s back to normal and I can suck, bite and pinch her nipples again.

Anyway I enjoyed sucking milk.

They can, but it takes a lot of work. You basically have to simulate the routine of an infant. Sucking/pumping/stimulating every couple of hours, including through the night. And it takes a while- weeks at least

You’re lucky as fuck if you have a woman who is that devoted to it to go through all that effort.

please do explain in details, i'm taking notes

what the fuck is wrong with you user???

pics?

what about hormones? does she have to take some or not?

Yeah, I had a similar situation. She was weirded out by it, and I really wanted to do it. It ended up being a huge struggle for us, which I felt terrible about. We’re thinking about have our second kid in the near future, and I know this is going to be a painful issue again

Thanks for all the info! I'm glad to know that were not the only couple who do it

I’m a horny bastard and a pervert?

It inevitably depends on the woman. I think hormones can help, but they’re not required in most cases.

If she hates it I wouldn’t push it. It screwed up our sex life for a while.

Attached: 20190301_131305.jpg (1616x1212, 433K)

NP.

There’s a small community out there I think. I never got involved, but I came across it when I was researching. Look up “ANR” - Adult Nursing Relationship.

Attached: 20190301_130545.jpg (669x728, 244K)

Yep, that’s the expectation. She drew a line, and I respected it. It was tough, but it was/is my issue. I feel guilty about it because I really get in my head about it, and it can make sex mentally tiring which, of course, impacts her.

If I could get rid of this fetish, I would in a heartbeat.

yeah i have a 8 month pregnant girl that will soon be producing .preggo is my fetish but she thinks preggo lovers are weird

It's nice you find her attractive a lot of men don't find their pregnant significant others attractive or are weirded our by sex with a preggo women

her nipples became that same color maybe a bit darker but i find that darkening amazing. i call them mazerunner tits

Spectacular... your husband is incredibly lucky.