Why would you use "Kek." instead of lol? Think about it. You wrote it like it's a word. It doesn't mean anything...

why would you use "Kek." instead of lol? Think about it. You wrote it like it's a word. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you dont feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that youre not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize I am right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? oh damn there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? Thats always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about butthurt or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in.I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette

Attached: get lost bitch nigga.jpg (266x282, 14K)

Ive been saying kek since vanilla wow cause fuck hordeniggas

Attached: B3B87BB1-68E4-45A2-B452-83D2F61BA282.jpg (1124x1149, 195K)

Why don't you just type "Laugh out Loud"? Why do you have to make it acronym? Because you saw other people do it and hopped right on board like some brainless sheep goat chicken? kek

Why would you write 275 words about this?

kek

retard OP doesn't know origin of kek cus hes 15

Attached: checked.gif (834x559, 1.32M)

kekels

it's an onomatopoeia, it sounds like what it is.
You ever laugh a little bit, crack a smile, expel some air, but not laugh out loud? That's kek.

Zozzle

Haha it's because asians don't have L's and OP is a faggot

Kek

Kek

WOW you are a faggot. Kek.

WOW you are a faggot. Kek.

it was from wordfiltering World of Warcraft did when horde members typed "lol"
that said, it sounds snarkier than lol
lol is for lolcats
kek is for a guy tossing a cigarette into a gas filled sewer
each has their place

it's not. this is a false etymology