I'm about to buy a 2011 Honda CR-V for 9500 with a little less than 100,000 miles. Good deal or nah? I gotta act fast

I'm about to buy a 2011 Honda CR-V for 9500 with a little less than 100,000 miles. Good deal or nah? I gotta act fast

Attached: 1551353798014m.jpg (1024x855, 100K)

Mad reliable awd, can’t ask for much. Just check the blue Book value.

Too much IMO with that many miles. I'd pay 7, tops.

Post tits and that's a horrible deal

Moar tits with timestamp to get advice

I paid 9500 for an 09 accord coupe. Fml. It had 131k. Thing was i had only looked at a 4dr book value but last minute went 2 dr. I had no clue there was that much of a difference.

Not a great deal... old, out of factory warrenty, rather high mileage.

Is it from a dealer?

this

It's from a Facebook friend. I thought it was still in factory cuz he just got a new air bag installed

That's not too bad. I've been shopping around for CRVs in the 4-8k range. I have found a couple of '06 CRVs with ~100k miles for close to $4k.
I like the spare on the back and the way the trunk opens horizontally(?). '06 was the last year for those features.

9500 is too much

Don't waste money because you feel guilty for haggling a friend.

Don't fall for that "but i know where its coming from" shit

If you have that sort of cash kicking around. I'd finance a newer car put down at least 6 grand to pay for taxes and what not and have some money left more liquid just in case. A 15k car will be low payments and warranty will most definately ne up to date.

Try offering 7500?

Personally I think 4000-5000 is probably the sweet spot for a used car.

Those are the best. Second generation, came with timing chain too. Looks the best as well.

any info on trim? i assumed base

The airbag is a recall, they have to do those even if it's out of warranty. They're pretty reliable cars tho

if it is base, i'd still say around 8000 firm. its not a horrible deal, just a bit much for that mileage. you can get around 70k miles for 10,000 pretty easy

Attached: 12311222_f520.jpg (520x420, 32K)

Fair enough bro

Awesome photo

Seems like good advice

Get used to acting fast, because that piece of shit car won’t be...

I have three kids I never give a shit about going more than 70

Sell the kids, buy a muscle car.

Kek