So, the Cohen trials led to nothing, AOC is the face of your party...

So, the Cohen trials led to nothing, AOC is the face of your party, and Trump is getting bipartisan praise for the NK Summit walkout. You dems done losing yet? No collusion, no dossier (we created that shit here on Yea Forums), and no future for your race baiting, virtue signaling, identity driven shitshow of a political party.
#MAGA

Attached: 1549596252357m.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Attached: youre_mentally_ill.jpg (850x400, 61K)

the democrat party should be disbanded and Trump names president for life

Same fagging this hard

Newfag

Someone's mad they're losing.

So Trump did nothing in North Korea, And Kim will just continue like he always has. Dumb... no retarded... no shit for brains Cons think this is winning.. Dems have never accused trump of collusion, we have claimed he got help to win a election using foreign agents. That he tried to prevent the justice system from doing their job.

after the bump stock ban and the background check bill for guns.i dont see any reason for a republican to support donald trump.he's stabbed his party in the back

Attached: 1505247477059.jpg (750x474, 44K)

>dems have never accused trump of collusion

Attached: FD70B59A-9BB4-40D5-9AC5-9BDD3DBFD02B.png (645x773, 11K)

Trump said he never Colluded with Russia, but Collusion is a lump of accusations. The dems have spelled out exactly what they think he did.

NO PUPPET NO PUPPET YOURE A PUPPET -Donald J Trump

Attached: D7E2671A-0806-47BC-88CC-98C5BFE5ECD7.jpg (1151x848, 65K)

Christ... 11 replies w/ 10 posters. Get your faggot ass back to le_donald.

That moustache is fucking comedy

She’s making a list, checking it twice...

AND YOU’RE ALL GOING TO THE GULAG!! ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THIS THREAD IS HEADED TO THE GULAG!

Attached: 633494D9-6602-4F27-B2C7-DEA8A9F8F779.jpg (894x1024, 154K)

Republicans think they're winning with Trump as president, and it is honestly the most hilarious shit. I hope you never need medicine or any serious medical procedure.

>Cohen trials lead to nothing
Other than that are now new leads for investigators to pursue.
>Trump is getting bipartisan support
For the act of not just getting a shit deal for a photo op which was what happened last time. He still hasn't denuclearized NK.
>No collusion
Remains to be seen. Investigation is not yet over.
>No future for your... political party
The Democrat political party, which I am not a member or supporter of myself, is not going anywhere fast. America is still in every meaningful way a two party country and will continue to be so for as long as fags like you assume everyone who isn't you is the opposite to you and wrong in every way.

Cohen lead to nothing huh? Did you expect the hearing to be over and they kick down the door to the oval office (who am I kidding he doesn't work) to Ivankas room and arrest him? Takes time to build a rock solid case to make sure he doesn't weasel his way out of it like he did to everything during his entire pointless existence. He is going to rot in prison and all his traitor pals are too.
Anyone who voted for him and blindly follow his nonsense (lookin at you faggot op) should be drug out into the streets and shot.

I'm not sure anyone would want to be in the US for the shitshow that would occur if the arrested Trump while still president. Many hardliners would see that as a coup, and could end badly.

"Boohoo Hillary should be president!! Trump says mean things!! Kill all his supporters!!!" - Faggot

If people start getting ugly over an airtight arrest, the military will step in. It'll be a shitshow, sure, but only the idiots backing the criminal will end up getting shot, no great loss.

Then they are tried for treason and firing squad.

Did I say anything about shillary? No. I did not. So take the mushroom cock out of your mouth and go back to school kid.