Be me, 24

>be me, 24
>playing online game
>I pretend to be a girl
>girly nickname and avatar
>actually know how to talk and act like a girl (no homo, just for the laughs I swear)
>suddendly start to receive some few benefits. I'm not insulted anymore, everyone is friendly and kind and they all want to help me
>met this guy six months ago, 18 years old, from UK
>he is a good player, it's really fun to play with him
>messages me almost every day
>he is really kind and very tender
>we start to get closer to each other
>I could say I'm having a "friendy" crush on him
>he tries to go deeper on me, in a... kind of romantic way
>I didn't say "yes" but still couldn't say no...
>he is totally in love with me
>feel guilty
>I don't want to hurt him. He is a good boy
>if I tell him the truth, he will hate me
>I regret of doing all this
>feel like shit

Attached: c0835783dfb7ac2357e318a032081a4c.jpg (480x638, 45K)

You're a pic related

Attached: 1546812177566.jpg (655x600, 90K)

Well it's time for you to become a tranny op. Gotta become a girl and let him fuck your bussy if there's no pussy.

Speaking of, show us your bussy op.

I am not gay.

sure you're not

>likes a man
>"isn't gay"

You kind of are right now, but at least when you become a tranny danny you'll be straight again.

Now, show us that boy pussy

could be a g0y as far as we know.

I don't fucking like him. He is just a good friend and things went out of my hands. That's all, damn it

There's nothing wrong with wondering what his dick looks like op. Why don't you let him smash?

if you cant man up and deal with something like this then just suck his cock you fag

Act like a real girl, lead him on, then friendzone him, then accuse him of rape.

Attached: 857c015fd9019e9f6989a157bfdfb7ae.jpg (736x1105, 95K)

is that what you keep telling yourself?

What if he is not gay?

Just tell him OP, it's gonna suck but that's what happens when you do shit like this. Tell the man that his feelings aren't meaningless just misguided.

Anyway I don't care

>this

This nigger gets it. Are you a trap by any chance user? If not still show dat boipucci

>friendzone him
I guess this is the best option. I fon't want to just disappear

it is going to be okay in the long run
if you're going to confess just be as apologetic as you are and be as open about it all as you can
everything else is bs

shouldn't have gotten himself into this gay situation then should he

Attached: 1516760567182.jpg (722x741, 80K)

But dude Im supposed to be a girl

if you're trans, go for it
if you're just into being girly but a guy, go for it
if you're just a guy who wanted to play a game and get some peace by pretending to be a girl, then you went for it and just be open about it with him when he's getting too serious about it
just stop fooling yourself and trying to keep up an appearance
and don't justify yourself to others
you did really nothing all that wrong except play a game as a girl and felt good doing so
the only thing you can fix now is being honest about who you are and how you feel and that's that

I did the same thing, we even did some of those *insert sexual act here* type of shit, it was pretty hot.

become a trap

Thank you user

Hey that could be hot or just for the lols. But I don't want him to fall in love more so I dont know
What the hell am I thinking

I am cute but in a manly way, so no.

>cute but in a manly way
>manly
>cute
basically complete opposites unless you are retarded and use the word where everything generally attractive is "cute"

t. Ugly incel

What game are you playing and whats your nickname?

Not gonna tell you

Op is a fag

Thats pretty gay

Come on dude it's fun, just think how he is a pathetic virgin that thinks you're actually a girl and actually thinks he will have sex with you, that shit will make you feel like you're in control. I have masturbated multiple times of the thought that the guy I chatted with probably jerked off to me aswell.

>just think how he is a pathetic virgin that thinks you're actually a girl and actually thinks he will have sex with you, that shit will make you feel like you're in control
That'd be cruel since I could consider him a legit friend.
>I have masturbated multiple times of the thought that the guy I chatted with probably jerked off to me aswell.
Now you are a big faggot

Lol i actually did this on psn and instantly got benefits but i stopped like two or three days later because i didn't want it to get to far.

Maybe i am a fgt

>Now you are a big faggot
Yeah and you being a shy faggot that kept seducing your "friend" until he thinks it's real is very manly.

fucking faggot, people like you we hang here in poland

There is no point of comparission. You are literally homosexual.

You are enamored with the attention you are getting, from a guy.
You might not be gay normally, but sexuality is a choice. And you chose to flirt with, and act feminine to keep the attention you were getting, and you enjoyed the warm nature of the guy giving it to you. Nothing wrong with falling for someone, though its gay af, you pretending you haven't felt something back is the gayest shit I've ever heard.

Hi poland boy

>hang people
Nigger stop pretending you aren't infected with the AIDs of Europe's Globalist faggotry.

You are literally an autistic virgin, that's why you want to keep talking to your friend, and the fact that you deny it means you're the biggest faggot in this thread.

SUCK HIS DICK HE LOVES YOU ANYWAY

jus bee urself

Attached: 1535762054893.png (875x825, 170K)

shut up amerimutt

post some ass pics, let us decide if you are
gay or not

>You are literally an autistic virgin
No because I had sex once
>you're the biggest faggot in this thread.
Dude you masturbate to a male thinking you are a girl

Post yours first

The exact same thing happened to me (im pretending to be a girl for the same reasons). There's this guy I play with and he's almost as good as I am at the games we play. And he's started to like this persona beyond a friendship but uh, I dunno at some point I might just ghost. Wanna maybe talk about it on Discord?

hej

Keep denying you're homosexuality user, it's working out great.

Okay Pole smoker, keep pretending your moral compass doesn't come from the Koran at this point. Don't see how you have time to shit post with the call the prayer 10 times a day.

No because you could fall in love with me. I'm a cute girl

kek this nigger right here wants rp fuck buddies.

you amerimutts are mentally retarded, you know poland closed the border, no fucking sandniggers or rapefugees here

I actually have very similar experiences. I sometimes erp as a girl. At first I did it just to fuck with/troll people but then I got really good. Everytime someone tries to get really emotionally serious though I end up slowly ghosting them cause i dont want to cause them pain.

>Dude you masturbate to a male thinking you are a girl
I masturbated to a girl dominating that guy, not me being a girl and fucking him, are you projecting?

Ok i give you a tip youngfag, you finally admit to youre little "friend" you are gay.
You say to him its hard to find some homos for a relationship.
If hes really youre friend he will stay, if not he will hate you and never trust again a female character in a online game.

user you FUCKED IT UP!
RULE 1 IN LOVE:
>NEVER play with love

Another option is you will start leaving this shittie time waste game you weak level 56 wizard and begin to start youre life as male wo stands behind his deeds.
You are not the only "woman" in his life he is 18...

Wtf no then he will forever want more and not know how to feel, just say you're already dating some guy and you're really into him. Assure him that itll never happen between you guys. Or just come out like the man you are and save this guy some trouble. Faggot.

Okay, okay Jakub. My bad, I didn't use your sheep fucker reborn name, Mohammad.

Nice projecting :) It's actually funny to see it from this prospective at how desperate people are online including my self except I don't push my self up on other females or ass lick. I guess the free items and money make it worthwhile

>Mohammad
funny man, think about all the niggers and spics who are fucking your country more than rapefugees fucking us, poland , here

>I RP BEING A GIRL
>You RP BEING A GIRL?
>LETS TALK ON DISCORD
Your "projecting" counter is magical. Do you have that phrase on copy and paste? Great repost meme.

But you're the one getting mad over it :)

>US PROBLEMS SO BAD
>Minorities still minorities
>Europe is being chemically castrated
>Legally forced to accept Multiculturalism
>has a flood gate land connected with the Death Cult
Yeah, we are soooo worst off. Enjoy your shit posting while your wife's bf is out raping your Polish women.

But you’re the cuck getting off on thinking you’re the better person in this :)

>projecting
>YOU MAD
You are on a role for originality Tricksy the RP queer.

>your wife's bf is out raping your Polish women
that sentence doesn't even make sense

I have never claimed to be this "better person" however you lack the ability to discuss things in a mature manner without throwing mediocre insults. Perhaps try approaching us freaks with a question instead of trying with sub-par trolls

Never said you claimed it, just that you’re an asses ass for thinking it, kek

>if I tell him the truth, he will hate me
better keep lying so you don't give up your control of the situation! Can't have this good boy thinking for himself.

You can practically smell his lonely rage and body odor

It's funny cuz it's true

Attached: 1452911833744s.jpg (125x113, 4K)