I'm an anti-capitalist. AMA

I'm an anti-capitalist. AMA

Attached: 1550876619173.jpg (248x454, 13K)

How do you get food?

I grow my own food

What's the deal with airline food?

fuck airline food

Thoughts?

Attached: jb9idj5bg5j21.jpg (904x960, 93K)

What economics/political system(s) do you prefer?

What would you replace capitalism with and how?

Attached: 12nnmytbjis11.jpg (640x626, 78K)

I think that anyone who wants to go off the grid, grow their own food, and not participate in capitalism as an individual is entirely within their rights to do so.

However, how do you get internet access? You can't grow your own telephone lines- you need some form of exchange with other people to post here.

how do i make popcorn

Intellectual checkmate.

Free wifi :^)

What's next, he didn't build the phone or the OS he is using?

Don't steal from man make ur own wheel OP.

Fixed wireless is becoming much more prominent, especially considering the switch to 5g wireless networking standards.

If not that, there's always satellite connections. Good luck EVER gaming on that though.

>I'm homeless. AMA*

I mean, it's easy to be hyperbolic, but yeah, that is pretty much the root of the issue.

You're basically saying "I'll collect all the benefits of capitalism, by buying this cheap, high tech phone. And then decide capitalism is bad and walk away while keeping all the nice things capitalism gave me."

Part of the reason capitalism works, despite it's flaws, is because of people 'paying back' into the system.

Capitalism is a good system, you don't make money unless you provide a good or service to society, which they can voluntarily engage with you to make an exchange.

As long as our government can defend our borders and enforce contracts that we agree upon with each other, I see no issues with it.

Borders only need defending when the government on one side is significantly more generous than the government on the other side.

If only more people thought like you, even that would become unnecessary.

Harm noone. Live well.

Do you like Jazz music?

hello comrade