Sup Yea Forums...

Sup Yea Forums. Im planning to start making mo own money but the dirty way and currently planning to start selling extacy because for that you don't need to buy a scale or anything like that. What should I be prepared for and any tips?

Attached: pizzaman.jpg (410x229, 21K)

just turn yourself into the police now for being an idiot and save everyone the trouble

do you know how to fucking count? that would help

Enjoy you long prison stay!

>Doesn't need to buy a scale

But you DO need to buy testing kits to make sure your batches are poison so you don't literally kill your clients which, believe it or not, kind of cues the police to follow the trail back to you..

that looks like a Canadian police officer.

Billy Bob Thornton shows us a side of Santa we never ever wished to see when he takes part in anal sex with a prostitute in the dressing space at work. The scene basically destroys the visions we had as kids of jolly old Saint Nick and his sweet Mrs. Claus.

Was thinking the same. Looks pretty local to my parts.

What do you mean?

Yeah

I already have a testing kit

1. You couldn't even type a complete English sentence in your post.
2. You spelled the name of the fucking drug you want to sell wrong

I'll give you 6 months TOPS before you quit or are caught

>currently planning to start selling extacy because for that you don't need to buy a scale or anything like that. What should I be prepared for and any tips?
you can't even spell properly and nor do you understand what business costs are ($15 for a scale? FUCK THAT I'LL SELL BULKY MARKED UP 'XTC' PILLS THAT LIKELY CONTAIN METH INSTEAD OF MDMA HURRR), let alone push schedule 1 drugs without getting caught

1.Yeah my bad I got to work on my grammar. English isn't my main language.
2. Extacy (A.K.A. Rolls, Kool Beans, X, XTC, Ectacy)

>I already have a testing kit

Ok you understand the issue here right? You just said you only want to sell weed because you don't want to buy a scale which is a one time purchase. So instead you want to sell ecstacy, which involves a recurring purchase...

What I'm getting at is that you really don't seem like the sharpest crayon in the box, which might mean you should give this business opportunity a miss...

let someone else sell the drugs and then just rob the money, no interaction with clients and no need to keep tons of drugs at your house

>Only want to sell weed
Only want to sell ecstacy, sorry.

>What do you mean?
You do know this site is bank rolled by feds you idiot?

To be honest with you I said that I have a testing kid already because I didn't want to get into details and save little bit of time. A friend of mine sells E its good and I know that. I can buy from him in a bulk. And again, excuse my trash English.

Yep, I am aware of that :)

>I already have a testing kit
reagent tests are ghetto. they only test for the substance of a particular agent, not its potency or entire chemical makeup. marquis test may come back purple but that doesn't mean it isn't a pill that contains caffeine or other amphetamines (methamphetamine or methylone usually in the US) in with the MDMA, and it also can't determine the dosage of the pill. y'all motherfucker need to google the definition of the dunning-kruger effect

Look at this:
He has tested his E with a kit too. I would like to know basic stuff to do/avoid when selling.

buying your shit from another local dealer. that's a great way to create a turf war when you become successful and start undercutting his profits, assuming he isn't selling to you at a price high enough that you can't compete with him in which case you're essentially risking your anal virginity to effectively work for him (hint: if your business depends on a single person then you're not a businessman, you're in a pyramid scheme) taking the scraps from his business.

Thanks man for tips man. That is true though, people change when someone becomes successful.