How many times a month is the socially accepted amount of times to order junk food?

How many times a month is the socially accepted amount of times to order junk food?

Burgers, Pizza, etc.

Attached: junkfood1.jpg (800x533, 91K)

Every day, Fat acceptance is the new thing.

Every day of the week

fanks, will order pizza tonite

Attached: fatpepe.jpg (1249x1253, 294K)

1-2 if big pizza or delivery orders. Maybe 5-6 under $10 quick meals. Per month.

Organic food is actually very cheap in season. Just buy what's on sale. And stay away from organic processed food. Very expensive and even though it's less poisonous, it's still fatty

If you're happy with yourself who gives a flying fuck. If you're not happy with yourself make strides to better yourself.

Isn't ordering out like 20x more expensive than a few organic vegetables?

Organic food is nice but you can eat reasonably healthy without it too.
Just don't eat fatty foods all the time.

Wrong you can't anymore. Pesticide content has poisoned everything. Now you must buy organic to simply avoid catching autism or the big gay.

Even organic is being tainted with new laws that allow it to be fucked with. Soon the only option will be to grow your own food

$20+ for one meal, or $40 for a week worth of organic veggies and fruit. Throw in another $20 for a box of cheap meat cuts. That would last 2 weeks.

Socially? Whatever.
For your health? As little as possible, honestly, same with overly processed foods.

Depends on where you live. If youre in europe, once a month, maybe. If youre an american, every day is considered being on a diet.

Socially acceptable? Twice a week and noone will think bad of you.
Healthy? Once a month maybe. I ordered two pizzas and a box of fish & chips today. Dunno how many calories, maybe 4000. I'll fast until monday and keep my workout routine up in exchange for that expensive pleasure.

You're not supposed to fast and exercise a lot at the same time. That's for chill days only. I don't bother fasting anymore. It used to help.

I live exclusively off of
>Frozen pizza
>Delivery pizza
>Doritos
>Mt dew
>Chicken wings
>Burgers
>Hotdogs
>Taco bell
>Frozen tendies/ ketchy
And it's never affected my health or gaming career in any way... I also rage fap to AOC almost daily, MAGA, rip elliot rodger

Attached: 1551335788238m.jpg (1024x780, 91K)

"Organic" is a tarded meme. Eating nutritious, minimally processed food is all you need.

everyday, depends on how you treat your body. you can eat certain fast food everyday as long as you work on your body. other than that i dont even know how people can eat fast food everyday.

No it's not you moron. Enjoy your nerve problems

The amount of times it takes for you to start getting fat, minus one.

ok serious answer:
not more than 1 time a week if you eat the other 6 days completely healthy.

This, but I'd say reasonably healthy while exercising or lifting 3-4 days a week

ay trips oif truth.
oh and i wanna ad: with healthy i mean vegetarian or vegan.
not much meat.
i ate meal my whole life and loved it, started to try vegan, going into week 3 now and im top fucking fit.
no shit, and im alpha af ma dudes.
im not a little manlet.
vegan is it!

Better stick to organic, hydroponic, or home grown, or you will certainly feel all that "healthy" food when you hit 40.

ok i im semi vegan. i eat vegan 6 days a week and 1 day a week i allow myself some meat.
i just quitted meat because of health reasons, not because im sowwy for dem animals or i dont like to it eat.
its just fucking loaded with toxins and bacteria and parasites.
scientific facts, as bad as it sounds.
tomorrow is meat/cheat day (always saturday) and i cant wait lul.
but the other 6 days a week being vegan is pretty sexy too my dudes. just get creative and you live like for 150 years as vegan. oh and i dont eat prcoessed foot at all. so you can say i do clean eating for 6 days a week like only vedgies and fruits, nuts, tea, water. no sugar, no coffee, no nicotine.

iq raised from 110 to 400+

Burgers aren't THAT bad for you tbh
>beef protein, made with a 90/10 blend is fairly lean for beef
>buns for carbs
>cheese for calcium
>tomato and onion
>I wont count the typical lettuce for obvious reasons, but you can easily (my preference as well) sub lettuce for spinache making a burger and even better meal

almost another trips of truth dang, i know my shit.

yo and one tip for you poopers. eat potatoes! quit noodles and rice! potatoes are insane super ultra giga level of food.

Lol so ironic. Vegans are a joke. Chicken meat is cleaner than most contaminated non organic vegetables.

wrong!
milk products are 100% unhealthy! aka cheese is bad ( i love cheese, all kinds of cheese, but i said no)

buns are made of tons of sugar and weat. very bad bro!

meat = bad

tomato and onions = good

seasoning = bad

If you're already fat? Zero. If you're not fat yet? Enough to not make you fat. It depends how much energy you use. It's very different if you excercise compared to just Yea Forums-ing all day.

hahaha never dudee never
idiot look where you chickens chill teh whole day, little boxes rolling around in their own shit.
they get feeded with shit aka they are shit.

i say it again, im usually a meat lover but face the facts dude.

dont make me link scientific articles please, lets keep it on Yea Forums level brodda

I eat my calories in this ratio 50% fat 25% protien 25% carbs, work out 1-3 times a week, and eat junk food all weekend. This for the last 2.5 years and im in the best shape of my life. Do with this what you will comrades

I get chicken cheese steak every night and wash it down with 4 beers. seems to work for me. I try to do cardio workout twice daily.

50% fat?
topkek
doesnt matter if you lean or not. you not healthy.
you not healthy when u look healthy.
u healthy when u healthy.
look at bodybuilders, they look freaking top fucking fit and healthy but are not.

Never. I never eat that slop. Others are entitled to eat how they want.This is the United States after all.

Organic milk is very tasty and healthy. I can't drink regular milk anymore. It tastes like fucking sand. Fluoridated sand. Gross.

Yeah no shit. Still cleaner than the contaminated vegetables bathed in autism causing pesticides. That's the point I was trying to make, unless you grow your own food or eat hydroponic only. Some organic stuff is starting to be contaminated the same way sadly.

what if I'm skinny

Thanks for your input, im aware its more than what you eat and macro counts if you want to discuss the complete picture of health. That belongs in a thread not about junk food

according to my order history, 5 days a week. or on average 15-20 days a month

don't forget to lift

How do you justify spending that much money on this? Isn't that like 300 a month? Wow. That's like 2 months worth of organic food for one person.

I hate this vegan trend and all the people hopping on it like it's a big sweet cock, the worst thing is the way they keep talking about it in a persuasive and outright annoying way but it's a great opportunity to make money off these fools if you put some effort in growing / making some vegetable products

Chicken balls at walmart friendo. Cheap and absolutely amazing. Freezer section - chicken - popcorn chicken - profit.

working from home as a programmer, sometimes laziness gets the better of me and I don't want to spend an hour cooking shit while working.

I actually enjoyed cooking at some point and I'm good at it, but it's all down to the time investment of cooking. GF can't cook for shit

also no it's well beyond $300 a month, there's been some weeks that I can easily kill $300 within.

kek

dude the trend is goind on for years now, meanwhile nobody cares about the "trend".
i did it because i realized for myself one day that meat everyday cant be good, trend or not.
lets put it this way, if meat would be healthy i food feed myself off 80% steaks and 20% vedgies.
i would eat pizza and burger and all kinds of delicious shit.
but hey, im in my mid 30's now and i wanna minimize all stockpiling of any toxins in my body.

anyways, do what you want im not judging meat eaters, i still eat it once a weak and i love it because it taste so good.
but i honestly say, since i dropped from 7 days meat/week to 1 day meat/week i feel and look much better.
i stopped eating cheese too, drinking milk, putting milk in my cofee, eating pudding, eating joghurt, cream, etc.

i noticed it.
doesnt matter if trend or not just real talk from da base.
sorry i i sound like one of these propaganda vegan teacher tards, buts its not untrue.

peace out my dude

i never considered a meal complete without a portion of meat, and the first days the meals didnt satisfy me at all, and it was almost like a withdrawl from meat and animal fats, but then after the first week i felt the impact.
i started to sleep better, higher energy level, clearer mind, less weird nerf twitching, no stomach pains that i usually got once in a while, i even can breathe better, its like very crazy.
but what can i say. vegan is atleast tryworthy. keep it for yourself.
so far i didnt tell anybody outside of this thread. (why would i, nobody cares anyways and i dont try to go on a anti meat mission)

Crazy expensive but your money. I hope you are saving for retirement or something

if you eat eat meat once in a while from a totally heathly and natural raised animal like from a farm, and you cook it well through, meat doesnt harm you probably.

but the industrial shit is full with aids and cancer and gayness.

based

Attached: 1514123388175.jpg (700x700, 48K)

For busy people who don't cook, I'd say once a week is forgivable.

I'm a dad of two small kids, and we order pizza almost weekly (we cook five or more nights per week, order in or eat out on some Fridays and Saturdays). I've mostly stopped eating it, though. My young self would be surprised to hear my middle aged self tell him he doesn't like pizza. When my kids eat pizza I get a salad, occasionally with chicken.

Fast food I literally never eat, because I don't like it. But it's not forbidden. My kids have eaten at McDonald's with their grandparents and on road trips, although not often. But we have a high-quality local burger chain that my wife takes them to about quarterly (she's vegetarian but likes their veggie burger and fries).

I will never become a vegan. Do you hear how fucking retarded this guy sounds?
>dudee
>brudda
>bro
Every other fucking word. Plus all of the retardedly misspelled words. It’s oretty clear a meat free diet takes a toll on brain capability. Who wants to be a faggy hippy anyways

Depends..... are you a normal human or a fat American. Lol

Who is watching you eat?
If you want a personal opinion, I say none. This is coming from a guy who was raised on fastfood and is now cutting it out.

It used to be a couple burgers a week, pizza on friday, maybe a plate of nachos a couple days. Glass of soda per day or few.

Now? Chicken breast, lettuce leaf, Tea.
Fish, lettuce leaf, Tea. Egg, lettuce leaf, Tea. Take a multi-vitamin pill. Coffee, no creamer. Lots, and lots of water.

Break free from junkfood. Maybe have A SINGLE fastfood meal with family on the weekend. I'm starting to view resturants as something of a luxury, there should be a meaningful reason to eat there. Not because "I'm too lazy to cook", or "Their food tastes sooo good, need everything."

it's the end times, indulge yourself

hehe didnt know you are a grammar teacher. btw i m non native english speaker.
i speak 4 foreign languages. how much do you speak, amerifat?
btw you also mispelled "pretty" (oretty)
lol how retarded you must be.
you act like a fucking drug addict and think i wanna steal your crack.
typical amerifat, defending their own prison.

your life sounds horrible

END OF STORY

Attached: 0a24bb40-b62c-0133-b37b-0e438b3b98d1.png (610x780, 100K)

I try to keep it to the weekends, usually just friday night. Cook my shit on weekdays and make a big pot of something sunday so I can coast on leftovers

Even your own insults are self-insulting. If only you truly understood how fucking upbeat and annoying every part of you really is.

So? The fucking sun causes cancer as well. Do you stay indoors all day thinking it’s healthy?

i only read:

im mad
im fat
im a low iq amerifat
im a fucking ingnorant faggot

:)

yes, of course.
the sun causes cancer.
i try to avoid it like a intelectual person.
sun bathing is for sub humans
if i get hit by sun accidentally i try to find a shadowy place.
i dont hide, im just smart. :)

i find it very amusing how triggered you are about some simple words of truth.
like i already said: a drug addict defending their drugs

the self-hate carousel of never ending binge eating never fucking ends OP

Attached: fat bastard2.jpg (380x380, 17K)

To anyone seeking a real reply:
Fast food and junk food should be eaten sparingly. No more than thrice a month. If you have to do it more, then try to make each outing a smaller portion and if you are not an active individual, then you shouldn't eat it at all. If you drive to work and sit all day then drive home to vegitate then spend the weekend online then you should absolutely not eat garbage. Go for a walk at the bare minimum guys.

I’m not triggered, I don’t even think meat is as healthy as a non meat diet. I’m just exclaiming that your logic is fucking stupid, indicating that you as well are probably fucking stupid

The pizza is less likely to make you sick than the pesticide slathered salad. Just make organic pizza at home

>Burgers, Pizza
Thats not junk food tho. Thats just food...

Sounds way better than mine. I grew up hungry and constantly sick