PANTIES THREAD

PANTIES THREAD

Tell us about your panty fetish, what have you done with them. Stolen, smelled, licked, cummed on.....??

pic related, it is my neighbours daughters i pulled out of the hamper while fixing their pc. that crotch wasn't white anymore after i licked it clean. taste of heaven and cummed buckets

Attached: 1539408291410.png (995x732, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've stolen panties since I was old enough to cum in them, I'm not sure what kind of story you want me to tell but I've been playing with panties for a long time.

I love my girls panties

Attached: 852C3C3D-AA34-445F-8DAF-51523B9C52DE.jpg (3665x3000, 1.39M)

Bleh

*was a little bit sick in my mouth*

I like panties, but never understood the gross licking/sniffing etc.

Having said that have wanked with a couple housemates or girls I know. And i accidentally came on a housemates the other day. ..

REALLY bad quality. Stroke from girlfriends mom. Also found a vibrator

Attached: 2DFBFFDF-9074-44D8-9C44-E0D2B0D9E471.jpg (2048x1536, 392K)

anyone get caught?

I love rubbing my face in them when, especially when they still have the shape of the pussy that was in them.
pic related

Attached: IMG_20150623_134256.jpg (1936x2592, 627K)

Used to be a live in property caretaker. 3 daughters had rooms in the house and I'd raid their panty drawers and hampers. Pretty much inhaled their used panties while I jerked off into that little pocket that's in some panties.

I have a nice collection of dirty panties. Keep them in ziplocks to lock in the smell

multiple time.
at 14 my mom found my stash.
a few years later I stole a pair that were too noticeable.
In my 20's I was a professional housekeeper and got caught with my hand in a homeowners drawer.
A few years ago my wife noticed I was the only one in her sisters house and asked if I found anything I liked after...
Nearly 30 years of sneaking into panty drawers has been risky.

My collection is all over, some in bags some clean and not worth bagging... probably a hundred pair or more I would guess.

Same

>have gf
>every night when we go to bed she takes off, her panties, and loyally gives them to me. I smell them, and then put them either under my pillow or hang them on the edge of the headboard of the bed. I usually save up about 10 of them before i eventually throw them in the laundry, and then the cycle repeats.

Whenever she's not at home and i get horny i sometimes burry my face in the entire pile of them.

A while ago a (female) friend of my gf came over and saw about 5 panties hanging on my side of the bed. They joked about it.

Attached: AD3B8BF9-32FA-47CD-8298-413C8EDEC5D7.jpg (2968x2337, 1.72M)

Im jerking off with my mums panties rn

My ex girlfriend had a lil sister(7) I stole the used panties from her sis, I love this smell 1day old pee, and its was a little bit dirty too, from poo... I lick this panty clean, and Images it was her pussy, I will never forget this

Why? I don't get the point of keeping or owning these?

Stolen from neighbours washing line. 39 year old Milf mother of 2.

Attached: B3372D72-42D7-4549-96D5-037CC0B49C23.jpg (991x1321, 273K)

Attached: 20160404_083820~01.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Don’t have pics but I’ve done it 4 times. Once in HS to a friends sister, once freshmen year when a dorm friend of mine forgot her laundry in the dryers so she asked me to keep it in my room, and then twice to roommates. I’d say all are 7-8/10. Id cum on them and then wipe most of it off. I was hanging out with dorm friend once and she bent over and she was wearing the panties I came in. Almost blew my load right there

Not worried about then noticing the cum?

Some were darker and once it dried you couldn’t really tell one had some of her nasty on it so you couldn’t tell either

After years ears and years of collecting I have some that I consider special even though they're clean. It could be the style, how I got them or who they came off of. Some of them have pictures of them being worn (pic related)

Attached: 20160101_140441.jpg (1600x1200, 498K)

Hot.

Attached: IMG_3261.jpg (750x1334, 268K)

ever return any panties soaked with cum?

Attached: IMG_2647.jpg (723x999, 165K)

Attached: IMG_3258.jpg (750x1334, 210K)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Return panties? (-_-) no.

You probably licked some other dudes gun

Attached: F537BAF2-C335-4C53-BE76-98B1044C7DC4.jpg (2156x2367, 1.74M)

I don't lick ones I think could have dude cum in them.

Attached: 20160101_140309.jpg (2560x1536, 1.05M)

I find guys into panties and have the cum in the crotch of my wife's clean panties. I then put them back in her drawer to wear. Then I suck them dry after she's worn them.

Point me at them, I'll fill a few pairs for you.

chick used to send me pics. house sitted for her one time and went poking around. found a pair of panties i recognized from the pics. had to give them a glaze

Attached: dots.jpg (1244x1316, 393K)

I have bought used panties and bras off letgo. I love wearing them and cumming on them.

Stole these from the hottest little cheerleader ever after she wore them to a game

Attached: IMG_9391 (Large).jpg (1440x1080, 436K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-091834_1.jpg (1080x608, 83K)

discord
======
.gg/ZSxxyzB

>that crotch wasn't white anymore after i licked it clean

Panties turn white because vag discharge bleaches the fabric over time, not because there is juicy girl cum just plastered on it for you to suck up.

letgo? I'll have to check that out. I normally buy mine from girls I meet on insta.

Not always, I have had plenty of panties that are white from discharge and plenty from being bleached from wear.
This is just pussy grool.

>XS

Price can vary, $20-50 for used panties not washed. Clean used $5-$20.

Same with insta except you'll have a hard time getting clean ones. I'll search ebay now and then for clean ones under vintage or pre owned, those can go lots cheaper.

For those of you thinking that buying panties is a total looser thing to do I will add that I'm in my 40's, married, have 3 kids (all boys dammit) and have been outed about my fetish so stealing them is out of the question anymore.

Swallowed a used pair last week.
Its kinda hard to do but oh boy its worth it cause you get diamonds everytime you think about how you cant get it out even if you wanted to.
It sucks though causemy stomach hurts and i never saw it in my shit so i visited the doctor and told him in discrection and he laughed like it was a joke after prescribing me examphtra... loopboopenol who cares

Never used instag before. Do women directly say they are selling or is there a code they use so I know what to look for?

search #usedpainties #pantysellers #dirtypanties
there are lots of girls that advertise and use it for a business page. There's a decent selection of sellers and items available.
it's been my goto for a few years now.

I forgot my pic related.

Attached: Adventure Time 2.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

i love to cum on my stepmom's panty

Attached: 1138368992020.jpg (640x457, 52K)

I steal my friends moms panties all the time its such a thrill

Attached: 20190110_224356.jpg (378x504, 51K)

Multiple times. Started probably with my sister's. Used to babysit for some milf and jacked off to her collection a few times. My dad's wife aswell and also found her vibrators. And my last experience was my friends mom, my shower was not usable for a while so I showered at their place and I found dirty ones and sniffed and my god the smell, smelled like pure vagina

Sure I have a couple of stories to tell.

>Be me
>Freshman in college
>Friends with a lot of girls
>Big weeaboo/nerd
>Make plans with three female friends to to an anime convention together
>One of them has a big crush on me
>They're all fairly attractive
>Two of them are like 7/10
>Other is like 6/10
>Stay in one hotel room with two beds
>I drive to the convention
>Like a 4 hour drive
>They decide to go to the convention center
>Tell them I want to take a nap because I'm tired from driving
>After they leave I go through their luggage
>Find their panties
>Fap with a pair of panties from each of them
>Take turns jerking off with them
>Put them on my face
>Afterwards I put them back where I found them

They were none the wiser and it was hot as fuck.

Second story

>Be me
>Either junior or senior in high school (can't remember)
>Go to an anime convention
>Some girls I'm friends with are at the same convention
>Go hang out with them in their hotel room
>Tell them I need to use the bathroom
>Go into the bathroom
>All their dirty panties are on the bathroom floor for some reason
>Start jerking off with all of them
>One of them knocks on the door and asks why I'm taking so long
>Tell them my stomach hurts
>They buy it

I'm sure one of them knew what I was doing, or all of them did and just didn't question it. I wanted to fuck all of them though or have like an orgy with them.

Attached: IMG_9388 (Large).jpg (1440x1080, 366K)

Delicious pussy print!

at my gf's place, I always raid the dirty clothes hamper, I'll look for her younger sister panties or thongs, if I can't find I'll usually find her moms, usually theyre much bigger tho since shes plumpy

I jerked with and came into my sister's thong.
once I used a clean one to cum in and I think she wore it the next day

Cheerleaders smell the best

Attached: 20190301_093759.png (1018x1653, 1.73M)

that was well played user

Attached: 2069407254.jpg (2272x1704, 821K)

I love dirty pussy

Attached: shad1.jpg (856x531, 86K)

Attached: chad1.jpg (894x543, 83K)

>I like panties, but never understood the gross licking/sniffing etc.

this. I have been into panties, stealing, fapping, wearing etc...since I was very young but never into the crusty used ones...I prefer them right out of her panty drawer where they still smell fresh and feminine.

imagine the smelle

one of many stories was when I snuck into my neighbors house when they were away on vacation and raided their (24yr) daughters panties...I tried a bunch on, climbed into her bed and fapped with some and then put them back and kept the best ones for myself. I even left some cum on her pillow for her return.

I like both. They each have their value.
If tasting a woman is something you enjoy then dirty ones can be a really close second.

>live in undisclosed college town
>communal laundry room not attached to the house
>sneak in late at night or right after their stuff has gone in to dry
>I've taken a few pairs, but I mostly just take pics of their panties.
>got about 10 pair over the last 6 months photographed like 70+, pics incoming

Attached: IMG_20181004_001342.jpg (2525x1133, 611K)

love sniffing and licking my mother in law's panties which sometimes are smelly and white just like OP's pic. love to do it while wearing my gf's dirty panties too.

Attached: IMG_20190115_233909.jpg (2560x1920, 1012K)

On your last day of uni you should just leave them out like that.

Also get to enjoy the sounds of the upstairs neighbor getting nailed pretty regularly. And she ran out of the laundry room nude once. Didn't get a pic of that but I will never forget that tight little bubble bouncing up the steps...

Attached: IMG_20190217_194622.jpg (1920x2560, 1.44M)

Used to go into dorm laundry room and wait for girls to start a load, then leave. Immediately stop the fill cycle when they leave and grab for used panties that hadn't been soaked by the water yet. Usually could find a good pair to sniff.

That happened the first time I saw that zig zag pair in the top right of my first pic, her VS yoga thong. She had just put her stuff in to wash, I went in to find this gem and holy fuuuuck were they potent. I swear I got high off the scent. Really wanted to keep them but they were the only pair in there

Attached: IMG_20190219_184332.jpg (1920x2560, 1.1M)

Friend lived across from me I'd visit after high school, cutie Korean sister 2 years younger, perky boobs round ass, 6.5-7 face, friendly, nice attitude, 'hi user' whenever I saw her, one day I visit use the restroom, her panties are just sitting there in a shelf near the bottom, freshly worn, still moist, the cotton had absorbed her sweet pussy scent... Instant hard on

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-134753_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.03M)

i have a female room mate, i love to sniff her dirty panties and suck her vibrator

Attached: 1549225840750.jpg (3024x4032, 1.85M)