This thing was crawling on my ceiling. What is it?

This thing was crawling on my ceiling. What is it?

Attached: 20190301_064020.jpg (3264x1836, 1.82M)

Zergling

das a house centipede. fast leggy little faggots, but theyre bros.

House centipede. Disease free, harmless and very good at hunting pests. He's your creepy ally.

put it on the tip of your dick an post pics.

Well now I feel bad for killing him. He scared the fuck out of me

Scutigera Coleoptrata. Spooky but harmless, they eat pests like roaches and silverfish. I kill them on sight regardless.

No they have a poisonous bite, and be glad you killed it because an infestation of those would be bad

poisonous bite with teeth too small to ever hope piercing a human.

they poison and eat shit smaller than them.

It's called a house centipede. Completely harmless.

It’s ok fam: they’re spoopy. I had a crazy-ass girlfriend with BPD one time who would hallucinate and see/hear shit that was not happening all the time, especially at night in bed. One night she woke me up terrified, something that had been fairly common in the weeks leading up to this. She said there was a monster or something under the bed. I’m like “molly, I’m sorry but there’s no monster. Everything is ok. Here I’ll look and show you baby.” And I pulled out my cellphone flashlight and lifted up the bed skirt and a FUCKING HUGE HOUSE CENTIPEDE CHARGES AT ME FULLSPEED AHEAD. Fucking scared me so bad which definitely did NOT help the situation. I had never seen a centipede before either so it freaked me the fuck out. I did some research on the lil freaks and within a week she found one in MY OWN HOUSE TOO CRAWLING ON THE FUCKING SHOWER CURTAIN and I saw the thing fucking too. I didn’t believe her at first again but holy fuck. Like she was having a panic attack already and then went in to use my bathroom and she was assaulted by the sight of this “monster” that she had just seen days before. Jury is still out on whether or not she was transporting the centipede from house to house. She was pretty fucked.

Did some more research, found out they are major bros. They keep ant and Arthropods in general at bay. They also have huge antenna that look like legs so when you see them you can’t tell which side is the front and which side is the back. And they’re quick. So when those faggots start running, it’s a pretty terrifying experience to an average person who doesn’t hang with insects much.

Lmao great story. Thanks for sharing user

Aids

>too small to bite humans.

I got bite when I was a kid by one of these cuz I was dumb enough to pick it up. Its not poisonos enough to killl you but its more like a hornet sting. Fucking hurt like hell.

Attached: B0060239_10593877.jpg (827x620, 57K)

I never saw one till my 20's when i moved away and had one charge at me too, found out they do that all the time. Theyre usually found in basements around here, luckily im a few floors up

scary

There are two kinds. One is the common harmless house centipede. But there's another almost identical species that is known for crawling up your urethra while you sleep and laying a clutch of eggs in your ball sack.

Attached: 3089824.large.jpg (431x267, 23K)

Thats my fetish

If you have an infestation, it means you have a bigger problem because there's enough food to sustain said infestation, and guess what they eat?

i have encountered these

Attached: file.png (833x625, 879K)

Attached: file.png (469x625, 586K)

Satan
Read the Bible at it.

other bugs i found

Attached: file.png (833x625, 1.1M)

Attached: file.png (417x625, 275K)

What the heck is that

It’s a dragonfly

Yeah from hell

Yo dragon flys are the biggest mosquito predator. You know when its late in the day and you see them wizzing around yard until dark. They fucking chowing down on all those fuckwad mosquitos.