This was born a male, how does this make you feel??

This was born a male, how does this make you feel??

Attached: Screenshot_20190301_103137.jpg (1080x1336, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazed by the advances of human technology and wanting to see more of that fine specimen

I bet your wife/gf is not as hot as this

Attached: 46359681_2228330190824328_5253723412577703362_n.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

I have very warm hands, mate

What does warm hands got to do with it?

>I bet your wife/gf is not as hot as this
Probably not, but my wife has a functioning, self-lubricating vagina, so there is that

They gave her a functioning, transplanted, vagina

>They gave her a functioning, transplanted, vagina
Citation for that

My wife will age better and isn't a mutilated faggot...

Attached: 1522499005_3e2.jpg (480x712, 18K)

Lots of editing, filters and poor image quality. Images like that do nothing to me. Only interesting thing is that her boobs don't look fake.

I don't feel anything. Nor do I care there are bigger problems in the world, like Drumpf still being in office and the Republicucks controlling the Senate. We still need Medicare for all and to make sure the ultra rich pay their fair share of taxes. We need the green new deal. We need to stop climate change and end institutional racism. We need to stop separating families at the border and villifying innocent immigrants just looking for a better life in the USA. We need to stop the alt-right and get money out of politics. We need to stop income inequality.

>, like Drumpf still being in office
You cared enough to mention it...

Attached: Derangement.jpg (960x960, 163K)

I'm saying that's the biggest problem facing the country, followed closely by allowing the Republicucks to hold power in the Senate.

who gives a shit?

I have introduced the benis to far worse human beings

Attached: h2857341D.jpg (500x552, 38K)

Thats nothing compared to the surgical editing

This is a fake controversy manufactured by the media corporations to keep the peasants distracted from the fact that they're getting screwed every day by the same billionaires who are killing the planet.

Transsexuals make up such a negligibly small proportion of the population that in a sane world, this would be a total non-issue. Most people will go their entire lives and be able to count the amount of trannies they meet on one hand.

Attached: 1530931410023.jpg (403x484, 30K)

Same here tbqfh
Who gives a shit about Ariana Grande? You? Faggot
Damn she hit you hard

Still, she looks hotter than 90% of the average women

I think nobody will notice your wife if she stands next to her

Makes me feel sexy. I like feminine, so hey, whatever and whomever is femme turns me on (if they're pretty of course).

Deal with it.

discord
=======-
.gg/ZSxxyzB