Im here to tell you that science and religion are becoming the same

Im here to tell you that science and religion are becoming the same.

Attached: IMG-20190219-WA0000.jpg (778x1600, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And I'm here to tell you no they aren't.

would need a new religion for that

il call it SCIENCE

Op here Particle accelerator and anti matter. Look it up

>Particle accelerator
I always called them microwave ovens...
Did you mean the large hadron collider?
>Anti matter
What about it? It's part of the universe... I might as well say "science is religion. Gravel, look it up".

Is the implication here something zany and difficult to understand means God did it? Because if so, I'm gonna place your age around 19 and status around "just got done watching some YouTube videos"

this
OP is 19? thats a lil generous dontcha think?

It has been that way for a long long time, that's why people who discover new things are laughed out of academia and their findings ignored. If it doesn't follow the golden standard, its not real.

Well alright, an assertion like that requires an elaborate and thorough explanation.
Oh and just to clarify what I am asking for, what this explanation entails is not asking me to go educate myself or to follow leaps of logic where several steps are glossed over or assumed to be inherently evident.

If you mean that religious people are beginning to question their beliefs and hold them to a higher evidentiary standard, we can only hope.

Magus Incognito said it a century ago. Find it.

Attached: 2915FB69-BC58-4087-9754-2ED9495F5923.jpg (650x434, 28K)

He's probably alluding to the so-called god particle and showing off just how slowpoke he really is.

Don't spare your problem

What he's saying is that Science is turning into a religion by abandoning the scientific method and empirical evidence to proclaim something as true based on what amounts to Faith.
I.e. global warming or abortion isn't murder

no amount of belief can make something fact. Science is believing in proven concepts of science, whilst religion restricts you from doing certain things and makes you believe in things that are not fact.

Attached: 1542465625538.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

It's not that cut and dry any more unfortunately. As previously mentioned, global warming is now a religion by definition. Abortion is a religion by definition.

Which definition?

Global warming isn’t ‘science’; science is what allows us to identify climate change. It is a method of enquiry.

No, science is based on demonstrable fact. isms are becoming the new religions, marxism, veganism, faggotism, you either agree or you are a heretic and marked for death or at best social ostracism

Global warming isn't faith based you moron... Jesus Christ republicans have such an easy job with you retards. Got a movie idea for you:

All he worlds nations top researchers and scientists come together to orchestrate a massive conspiracy (impossible in size) to scam people out of more taxes (there are much, much easier ways user...) Only to be exposed by a plucky band of oil executives (who stand to lose their fortunes to renewable energy) and republicans (paid my oil execs).

This

If you burned every scripture today in a thousand years new scriptures will come but nothing will ever match what we had.

If you burned every science book, in a thousand years they'd all be back demonstrating the same ideas with the same proof.

That's how Ricky Gervais put it, I love that quote.

And I'm here to holler, "Piffle! Balderdash!"

discord
=
.gg/ZSxxyzB