Is it a case of the "the darker the better" as far as white women who go for black men...

Is it a case of the "the darker the better" as far as white women who go for black men? Tupac said the "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice" and women seem to choose the darkest black men to father their biracial kids.

Attached: 12.png (384x363, 215K)

Altruistic side of women wants to help poor or helpless men. Niggers are perfect for that, like little children, clueless, impulsive and influencable. So some bitches fall for it and up in a shitfest.

Since black men are manlier than white men, yes. Black men also have bigger penises.

Who is the girl?

>Citation needed

They also have bigger incarceration rates and bigger violent outbursts over fried chicken

Attached: 1504381030029.jpg (600x826, 187K)

Black men are white woman's way to experience beastiality without going to jail.

OP, how much does your rabbi pay you to shill for Gods chosen people?

>biggest dick in the world is a white guy

>Since black men are manlier than white men

Attached: no manly at all.jpg (634x635, 127K)

>Black men also have bigger penises

Attached: biggest in the world.jpg (750x500, 33K)

There's analytic data from OKCupid, ChristianMingle, and Tinder that states that only about 25% of white women and 60% of black women are interested in black men, even as casual partners, and only about 5% of white women and 5% of black women are interested in black men exclusively.

There are a few states in the US where bestiality is legal, I wonder if interracial hookups are lower in those states.

Im pretty sure its more about the dick and no being a pussy

>Tupac said

Attached: 48svcmerlupz.png (436x441, 404K)

can you inform the average weight of those white ladies who are exclusively interested in black men?

The zoo wouldn't let them use the scales to properly measure.

Photoshop madness

Black dudes are the biggest pussies also lacking of basic intellect. I've seen not a single nigger owning his own business

Attached: Screenshot_20190217_132135.jpg (805x602, 72K)

Besides a barber shop or a restaurant.

And admittedly, they're fairly decent at those. Middle aged black men can cook like a motherfucker.

I'd be willing to say that states with higher animal fucking rates are indeed lower rates in IR relationships.

Why are these girls so desperate to be single mothers?