Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Attached: 1746832.png (362x204, 22K)

I support ethno-nationalism, because I am normal and not American.

I have all my teeth, don’t fuck family members, have a chin, IQ over 17 and don’t worship a German autist who blew his fycking brains out.

Go back to your trailer and bang your sister wife you inbred fuck.

because fuck you that's why

i dont care thats why also i have better things to do

These are posted by leftists as bait and to force the narrative they want. It will fill with fake niggers dicks if it gets any traction. Seen it hundreds of times. Be careful who you back and trust.

ooh, somebody is irritated...

I have stuff that totally isn't that shit going on.

Attached: 2014-03-03-sonic-the-hedgewhore.jpg (607x1100, 556K)

What's it got to do with me? What has the average poor dumb white person done for me? My financial planner is a black lady and she's making me money while there's a heroine overdose in a trailer park every fucking night, why shouldn't I love black people?

>My financial planner is a black lady
Link?

To my financial planner? No.

I'm cool with people being "proud" of their own race, but I don't considered any people *better* than any other. Every race has good and bad qualities to them.

He was Austrian you fucking historical ignoramus

Because my daughter fuck every nigga

Attached: 20190213-151323.jpg (1080x1480, 592K)

Because, young one. Pride comes before a fall.

Attached: 6sgC1hR.jpg (512x512, 79K)

I don't see "I have a girlfriend" on there

Because theres something that feels so good and right about making passionate sweet love to a gorgeous azn and giving her a big white creampie

Not only do I not support white pride, but rather effectively go against it as my offspring will be hybrids of the two best races

>hybrids of the two best races
Only if they are female. Male hapas are absolute pieces of shit,100% of the time.

Does White Pride need support? I don't think so, only losers need support. And because I don't need their support either I just stay away of them. Yeah, I'm white and I'm proud but I don't need any support group for either one.

won't argue too much with that

just gotta keep him away from incel boards and hope he gets my side of the dick genes

because you're a dumb troll

yeah, well, all white is not created equal.

i'm russian and i fucking HATE germanics. they're more pretentious and lower than mexicans.

to add:

us russians have a natural ease and comfort with blondes. germanics are gimpy bleached arabs that don't belong around them.

fact.

It has nothing to do with dick, it's culture. There is no culture in the entire world that hapa males fit into and it makes them isolated and crazy.

Why? Does she not actually exist?

>bringing black cocks out of nowhere
OBSESSED

Because as an organisation White Pride isn't about white pride.

Because I don't take pride in achievements of people who happen to share my son colour. And there's also the fact that it's very often synonymous with being a neonazi.

How does culture relate to them being a hapa? they aren't gonna be raised with two different cultures. Maybe they'll feel isolated but interracial is so common and accepted now I feel like by the time I would have kids they'd be surrounded by more like them. I really love seeing all the beautiful interracial couples breeding eachother, its how it should be :) white cock belongs in azn pussy and black cock belongs in white pussy. asian cock can finish on the floor (after they clean up their little azn whores leakage after getting properly bred by a big white cock)

Race doesn't mean jack shit to me.

This guy gets it

Big Black Cock.

Nicee! one Elon Musky..

Attached: gd1pzh5luy9p5rbfd227715457000.jpg (1648x1182, 125K)

If you're a shitskin country that's ok.

I could never understand ethnic or national pride. Because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident or birth.