What is it like to have a trap gf?

What is it like to have a trap gf?

Attached: 1533807577169.gif (1200x800, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zgePWkCOOQ
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trap gf
I suppose you wanted to say "trap bf".

>Mood swings from artificial hormones
>Constant insecurities about appearance
>Seeing a normal woman (god forbid with children) ruins her whole week
>The only hole is the butt and she gets turned off by enemas so you never have sex
>Constantly assessing how masculine or feminine she feels. If you don't wanna be maximum dom, you automatically make her feel like a man
>You can suck the dick and eat the ass, but you're not allowed to enjoy it, because it makes her feel grooooss

Never date a trap/tranny

Only useful as cum dumpsters

Honestly I have way better luck with girls, traps are just too much bullshit and it's a huge chore getting them to be sexual without risking offending them in some way or another

Like being gay because its gay

vocaroo.com/i/s1zgePWkCOOQ

Attached: 1545907236422.jpg (952x944, 343K)

Crazy guy in a dress

Gf.

Pick 1.

Mine has regular mood swings
Traps tend to be really loyal if you make them feel loved
My trap gf is a total slut for me
Just like women theres pro's and cons

You are lying but ok

Awww im sorry,am i hurting your feelings by not saying they're unstable. Poor guy :'(

>what is it like to have a bf?

It's gay, because two dudes fucking is gay. There ya go.

No, I meant you are learning. Fuck head.

Been together about 11 months. Yup definitely still learning smh

>Regular mood swings
>Not unstable

Ok..

You are larping

Attached: 1550662810699.jpg (435x690, 80K)

Mood swings doesn't mean unstable you nonce. Theres traps and then there the crazies. Learn the difference

You are mad because I don't believe your imaginary bf is real and mentally stable.

You can believe whatever you want,im just sharing my experiences.

Pics or it didn't happen

Its like dating a insecure crazy dude in a dress because thats exactly what it is. Yall niggas gay as hell. Stop saying gf and she, they are not girls. If I painted my shit to look like kfc, doesnt make it kfc its still shit

I'd eat it tho

I dont doubt that man. Espesh if you have a trap bf

I don't have one yet, exercising and lifting so I can get one.

It's alright, they're pretty chill, had 2 trans gf's and a few regular gf's. Trans girls at a least add in effort into femininity and acts like actual girls. Nowadays 'real' girls as to say are more masculine than a lot of dudes, so yeah, fuck that.

Ha
Trying that hard to get a fucked up bf hormone monster

>tfw you will not have range trap qt3.14 to cuddle and tac with

Attached: 1551404795873.png (744x639, 173K)

Why do you have to be so angry. Let us be gay so maybe you'll feel more comfortable to join us later?

Sometimes I get so tired of seeing threads like this. I want to find the person who posted it and fuck their cute trap boi pussy so hard it prolapses and gets infected and creates a giant worm infested hole

fag

For me it was just shit ton of butt sex and bjs. Got even called daddy, which made me chuckle as we’re fucking.
Another twink I had relationship with was also kind of the same with making out and bjs more. He didn’t want me to fuck his ass because he didn’t have someone fuck it since he was 16 or something. Ironically, they were both taller than me, so I guess it was my dick that kept them around until I just couldn’t handle all the bs with relationships. Fucking bombarded with texts and them staying around for hours when I just wanted to shitpost here and play vidya.
Anyway, I discovered that I actually liked their smooth skin more than buttsex and bjs, and it is just easier to get into a fwb or hookups with fags than girls, or it could be my social ineptness that makes it harder for me to talk and figure out how girls work.
Also, jerking off is way easier and cheaper than hookers. Fucked an black trap that had the amoothest softest luscious skin out of all those I fucked and had the best sex overal with no unnecessary bs.

Sounds fun.

Do you have any idea what nonce means?

I get this with my current non-trans girlfriend :\

post snap or disc tag

discord
=========
.gg/ZSxxyzB