>live in broken down shit crumbling leaky roof moldy house
>literally everyone out here is shitty and degenerate and retarded as fuck
>my town is so god damn small its like 2 roads and nothing
>literally never see any person
>its so god damn cold all the time and its always freezing and windy as fuck
>always feel sick because of how god damn cold it is 24/7
>closest city is 7 hours away
>have to drive 2 hours to get to a mall
>only shit near me is tiny ass villages that only have one main road and nothing but shit resteraunts and gas stations
>even those are like 20-40 miles away
>never even get to travel or go anywhere happy as a kid because im so god damn poor
>literally the only person i know this poor
>my parents never even helped me buy a car and i see single mothers slut moms buy their kids cars and my friends dad got out of jail and bought him a car
>fucking amish buggies going by my house all day
>feel sick as fuck all the time from depression literally look like a dead zombie
>no jobs around me only prison guard or cutting trees 12 hours away
>literally not one single girl in my town nothing but college thots on tinder
>take a pill that was mislabeled and overdose on accident
>wake up after completely blacked out with a dui
>life is fucked
>on probation stuck in my shit town forever unless i run away and go to jail
>no license to go to the tiny villages
>i literally have to just sit inside my cold house all fucking day and have my life be hell

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Stop being poor

is that life in Alaska?

i did stop but god struck me down and trapped me here as soon as i got money

why cant poor people, like, just buy more money?

move to beautiful san francisco. A great leftist utopia where the streets flow with shit. or..shut the fuck up and deal you whine bag

im not poor i have a curse from god. i was poor because my parents but i overcame it and as soon as i did god struck me down with a thunderbolt of ass rape so im trapped here forced to be poor

i fucking hate god

i wanna move to LA or miami or maybe nyc or something literally just anything but god wont fuck off

seems like it was your destiny to be a poor fuck, better if you just embrace it

god has nothing to do with your piece of shit life decisions, he just rolled the dice
its what you do with it that matters

Your options
>Become Amish
>Be prison guard
>Cut trees
>Drive the fuck out of that area & start fresh somewhere else
>Wallow with depression in self pity
>Murder someone & become inmate in prison
>Suicide

Your choice, choose one & start making plans to get to that choice, otherwise stagnate for the rest of your life.

This is coming from someone who has a shit life & everytime I try to get things sorted I get knocked back... That's life, more downs than ups but gotta get back up & keep climbing.

im destroying god im not letting him make me be poor

looks like you have good internet there.

>it's cold outside
>build an igloo

wow delusional much
THIS
if its such a shit town you wouldnt have internet
stop complaining and get a life you fucking loser

i wanna transfer my probation shit or just like throw money at lawyers and shit to make it go away

im 7 hours form sciety

so fucking what
move then, youve got two legs and a brain you can leave if you want
you're just not letting yourself leave

>>on probation stuck in my shit town forever unless i run away and go to jail
You have to finish this first. How long and what for? Are you in America? That looks like Buffalo, I live in Syracuse and I have pictures of a few years ago where the snowbanks were over the second story of my apartment house so I can relate it's like 7 degrees out right now.

>on probation stuck in my shit town forever unless i run away and go to jail
So if it sucks so much at home... why don't you go to jail?

Every sentence and probation ends one day. Just don't fuck things up meanwhile or after. Settle for bare essentials of life (shelter, food) and try to cope until summer, everything's easier then. Personally I know what it's like to be on the bottom and to struggle to just get by one day at a time. In childhood and teens my situation used to be like yours. Then I worked my ass off and I got it significantly better. Then came divorce, I got sick and lost everything, So I'm back being poor and sick. I'm rebuilding my deck again. It's not as easy when you're old like me but it's doable. And I will do it. Been working this thing for four years now. Finally things seem better now, last year's been best so far in this decade. Of course it's tiresome when things won't fix themselves in a moment and you just have to work, work, work on so many levels. Of course there were days when I just think "with hell of it all" and wish I just could lay down and die. But I just kept pushing through those days 'cause I know, little by little, I'm getting forward. Sure, I feel tired and hopeless still occasionally but those moments are scarcer much briefer nowadays.

Living in Santa Cruz I can see why everyone else is so miserable living in the middle of nowhere. That sucks Yea Forumsro

Everyone is pissed at their local population when it’s a small town kek

Buy good quality rope.
Find sturdy tree branch.
Figure out the rest.

Attached: YY6OPel.png (342x444, 96K)

>i wanna transfer my probation shit
You need ti have all your fines paid, have a job and a person to take responsibility for you, (an address)

>get money
>god strikes me down

yeah sure

i wanna transfer it i already lost my entire life here i might just run away and go to jail later idk anythings better than this

i litearlly sit in the middle of nowhere all day not even one girl around or one person around for 10 miles and its too cold to even go outside and its literally night time 20 hours a day it feels like

I can relate I was in a homeless shelter 10 years ago...

the first dude i talked to told me i just need an address in the city then he wasnt my supervisor anymore and i was told i have to wait to try it anyways so idk its either really easy or really hard depending on who you get idk its all shit jail is btter than this

Don't kid yourself it's not like Trailer Park Boys, jail sucks.

hahaha you fucks know nothing ...come talk when your phone reads -21 on a daily bases then you have rights to complain

>stop being poor

Yep jail will be a whole lot more exciting man your fucking real winner arent ya .....fucking clown

>where did u come from where did you go
>where did u come from cotton eyed joe

It was just a question. Go fuck yourself ungrateful faggot

That happened here a few weeks ago both the house I'm renting and the one I'm moving into, had the furnaces go out, one burnt the electrical service the other ran out of fuel.

The good news is you have all day to repost this thread again and again

ive been to the jail here. id rather do like 3-4 months in jail then live here for years but i wouldnt wanna do a long as fuck time in jail i just couldnt

i keep thinking about running away to the city i want to go live in and just turn myself in and go to jail whenever i feel like to get my shit straightened out then just never look back at this hell hole again

not even visit

the jail here is chill private cell they have tablets all the people are low level offenders and friendly and non violent but its still jail so its hell

You need to stop posting this thread and focus on fixing your life.

>I fucking hate good.
There's your problem, stop hating God and buy yourself some more money.

7 hours on foot or in a car?

>to the city i want to go live in and just turn myself in
Let me school you on jails, son...if you have to be in one a small non ethnically diverse place is what is best, in a city the cages are filled with violent monkeys.

Feel you Yea Forumsro. Life can be shitty sometimes and I don't condemn any Yea Forumsro who falls into alcohol and/or drugs when going gets tough. Hell, I had some desparado times as well after everything went fubar. I got shitty cards dealt right at the birth and I haven't had anything on silver platter on my life. It's easy to fall In self pity and bitterness but it only hurts oneself. If one could just do anything, even a single thing, to improve one's situation one should do it. Be it being one day sober or saving 5 cents for next day. Each thing helps. Yeah. Shelter and food is lot to be thankfull, it's a solid ground where to build that Day.

>born in the middle of nowhere
>everyone around me is a fucking lunatic
>parents are poor as fuck
>live in broken down shit crumbling leaky roof moldy house
>literally everyone out here is shitty and degenerate and retarded as fuck
>my town is so god damn small its like 2 roads and nothing
>literally never see any person
>you're lucky to see one car per hour
>nearest mall is 1.5 hour away
>only shit near me is tiny ass villages that only have one main road and nothing but shit resteraunts and gas stations
>you can count number of kids on two hands
>parents work somewhere in some factory or shit
>3 girls roughly my age, 4 small shits (up to 5 years), one older retard, and me
>only entertainment is shitty base satellite tv and 128kbps internet
>girls like playing with me since other guy is a retard
>be 10
>girls are there
>we decide to read an encyclopedia
>discover that penis goes into vagina
>we decide to try it since there's nothing else to do
>insert my dick into vag
>hey it's pretty cool
>other girls want to try it too
>we literally fuck at least two times a week for several years

i wasn't so bad tbh

what's your kik bro last time you wouldn't respond.

Join military

At least you live in America and not some frozen wasteland like canada. Imagine living in a worthless dirty frozen shit hole like winnipeg,manitoba,canada.

This

>8

Attached: faggot.jpg (694x6153, 768K)

Attached: year33.jpg (2941x10000, 1.86M)

hey its this nigger again

still being a retard i see
going to ask for gibs again?

where you live?
how much does a house cost there?

that is one hell of a dedicated spam bot

reporting op thanks for the heads up!

discord
======-
.gg/ZSxxyzB

>Calling him a clown.

You can't even use common fucking sense to sort your life out.... like honestly jail, 3 meals a day, free courses & training, a roof, no bills.

You're the fucking clown cunt, if you looking for "excitement" then drop the fucking soap you faggot.

Steven Adams

Attached: ca00248a7114af9f299231d681586d95.jpg (150x110, 8K)