I'm in american and I'm proud of our president and if you try to take my guns away from my family I will protect them...

I'm in american and I'm proud of our president and if you try to take my guns away from my family I will protect them at all coast I love my daughter and my wife and none of you none of you have no right to try to deliberate my freedom fucking libtards

Attached: IMG_20190227_215302.jpg (960x960, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First no politician has ever proposed taking your guns. Gun sales went up under Obama. But the idea that if the government wanted your guns and you could stop them is ridiculous.

Yeah, the U.S. was good at disarming the taliban too

Ik u love your daughter with your penis u backards btard

not just the coast but the hinterland to

No one fucking cares. Shut the fuck up.

Nice bait fag. You should be more worried about your daughter fucking an idiot and getting pregnant than some mystery boogeyman taking your guns. Nobody wants your fucking guns.

>First no politician has ever proposed taking your guns.

WRONG , and they went up because crazy gun laws where attempted an stopped

Democrats want to ban guns but the gun lobby is strong so they say

common sense gun legislation
common sense gun control

and what they mean to tax and regulate guns to where gun shops cant afford to operate, and where the average person can not own one

blue city actually regulated in some city the gun shops in their city with control too where there are no gun shops, you would h ave to travel elsewhere in the state to buy a gun, democrats cheer when the last gun shop in their city closed..

Democrats want only the government and maybe the rich end up with guns...

Nice deal with North Korea
Nice deal With Iran
Nice deal with China
Nice deal with anything

Actually the did. The Taliban was all but gone until we took our foot off the pedal.

Bunch of fucking white inbreds in this thread it's messing with my head it smells like bread

>I'm in American

Attached: 1549395594452.jpg (556x461, 23K)

>Nice deal with North Korea
>Nice deal With Iran
>Nice deal with China
>Nice deal with anything

you do not fallow shit do you..

You know the Iranians never even signed Obama's deal right? and it did nothing but lift sanctions and gave them their money back plus interest.

China already helped and committed to buying 100s of billions in American goods..

So you would pull an Obama lift sanctions right way? that would be as retarded as you are... You lift sanctions based on fallowing though and compliance also there seems to be more to the story

Attached: 1u2lrpitfdj21.jpg (453x767, 79K)

Run on sentence with no punctuation at all. Good job American education system.

Funny enough that no one knows about that in Madrid. Uhhh big conspiracy! Anonymous knows all about it.

Trump is playing his cards right in north korea but you're too stupid to realize it we're getting everything we want

Very stubid man i am not belive in big masta Trump

Fuck white people

Trump is one of the best things to happen to America

i concur

Attached: trump.jpg (784x960, 112K)

>I'm in american
>at all coast
>none of you none of you have no right
>deliberate my freedom
>no punctuation

Yeah, I get it's bait.... but fuuuuuuccckkk that makes cringe so hard

triggered/10 would read again

Attached: ape attack.webm (480x482, 977K)

Yeah, and how did that work out, huh?

Attached: crybaby.webm (480x433, 1.51M)

tRump got BTFO from what I saw.

What a cool guy!
Punching a middleaged man sitting down.
PURE ALPHA!

>from what i saw
code for "the opposite of what i wanted to happen happened"

Trump is the sitting guy and Bernie is the punching guy

how much time did he get for pretending to be a badass?

You have no freedom, its a delusion you have.

Naw, I would'v liked for peace to be achieved but I knew a loser like tRump could never get it done.

Your wife and child you love so much are more likely to die from those guns you attach you fragile manhood to.

If this isn't bait which is highly unlikely, I feel bad for ur child that she had to be born because she is fucking ugly and its all ur fault for making a mutt. KYS boomer fag. Pic related is ur daughter.

Attached: El ogro de las americas.jpg (602x602, 66K)

>Gun sales went up under Obama because people were afraid of sweeping gun reform

ftfy

How badly have you failed as a parent and husband that you've willingly allowed your wife and daughter to live in an area where you feel it necessary to carry arms for the sake of their protection?

Don't stretch your Daughters pussy too much you inbred fuck

>American education system
it's not the system that's at fault,
it's the dropping out in the 5th grade

Attached: asdsadfg.png (872x886, 220K)

trump is too much of a faggot to go to a football game, he'd send Pence

Attached: lol.webm (640x360, 1.36M)

Reminder to TS to strap bomb on my daughter if Trump ever got impeach. She can save the Prez by taking out the congress

Obvious b8 is obvious. Either way, stop posting other peoples photos on the internet, Matt.

What a stupid snowape

1. No one wants to 'take your guns'. Background checks are perfectly reasonable.
2. I'm glad you feel it's wrong too curtail the freedoms of other US citizens. In the spirit of that, why don't you support gay rights?

fuck you and your shit trump supporter bitch ass kids. all trump supporter should pay more taxes and work 16 hr days to pay for the wall =).

Dude, I can donate some punctuation so you don't sound so uneducated next time. Just let me know.

Thank god my state has constitutional carry so no background check to carry and most states allows private sales of firearms so no background check there. I'm glad your opinion of what is reasonable doesn't translate to reality

Attached: 1546166951809.png (1124x598, 202K)

Definitely coming after your guns. We should allow mentally challenged people to own them

I totally believe that OP is not a sad, unemployed liberal with no future, attempting to troll sane Americans.

Attached: pinocchio.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Lmfao your the faggot bait

Fucking insane ameritard.
You should just an hero before you die of heart failure, fat fuck

Low-level bait, meant to make fucking retards on Yea Forums go "hey, he's right, I'd do that too."

discord
=========-
.gg/ZSxxyzB

discord
========-
.gg/ZSxxyzB