Im a socially awkward bitch who never leaves the house how do i buy weed if i dont have any connections?

im a socially awkward bitch who never leaves the house how do i buy weed if i dont have any connections?

Attached: weedJoshRossGetty-590698d53df78c5456cd3b85.jpg (2121x1414, 659K)

Where’d you live?

Just find a shitty apartment to ask for weed.

uk near sheffield, in some shitty nowhere town

Okay well I’m in Nottingham... use Instagram hash tag searches such as sheffield420 or whatever.. then dm some pages, ask for prices on 3.5’s and get Wickr.

tor

get a job at a restaurant?

every restaurant has at least once cook who sells reefer?

You can just join a fb group for your area, buy scales (so you know they're not jipping you) and ya set.

I think darkwebs and get it delivered to your house. Look into TOR, Tails and setting up a Bitcoin account. Can literally get the postman to deliver drugs through your letterbox. Get your shopping delivered from Tesco. Never have to leave the house again.

Search Google.

go downtown
look for lolweed kids
only buy 1 at a time

Move to canada irs legal here

>be an adult
>talk to strange children
>????
>jail.

CSB:
When I was in York, I smoked a cig out with the doorman of my hotel a couple times, gave him a Cuban I just bought and had to get rid of before returning, and one time I asked him where do I get some weed and pussy.

He said he got me, he knows a cute girl that has some. A cab picked me up the next day and took me to this smoking hot chick from new Zealand. She opened the door wearing a skin tight dress with garters. I had told the cabbie to wait until I give a thumbs up and boy did I give it lol. She gave me some hot gel massage and we fucked but I was too nervous to finish. She sucked and played with it until we decided to smoke. The doorman was coming over so we got dressed. I asked her if I owed her anything and she said talk to the doorman.

He came over with booze and get this, had some pills and wanted to run a gangbang on the chick. She kicking the chick and treating her like shit. He's her pimp! I was like, this is a bridge too far to cross, plus it's 3am, I'm fucked up and have to get to work at 8am. I was gambling and had been winning so far, time to cash out so I took a cab home.

Tl;Dr: go to a hotel and ask the doorman.

Attached: download (1).jpg (223x139, 4K)

California here, I just get on my phone, order what I want and it gets delivered in usually less than two hours. All legal.

well its not legal here, stop being so pretentious

then move, jesus christ, how fucking hard is that?

very

Darknet, really easy to do

why the fuck would anyone want to move to your shithole country? especially cali

absolute amerimutt

Attached: 12391.jpg (250x234, 16K)

Attached: 1551150938470.jpg (250x209, 10K)

You could always try dream market on dark Web. If you don't care about risking it being delivered to your home

hey thinking about visiting the west coast(im a yuropoor). i know weed is legal on a state level not federal level. what is the reality, do the cops harass u if get caught smoking some or will people call the cops if they smell or see someone smoking?

bump niggers

Attached: brutal anal.webm (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Attached: flipflop massacre.webm (320x240, 1.72M)

Attached: cute slide.webm (400x224, 1.73M)

What about in London? I recently moved here and have no connections.

go take a walk in the city centre around midnight tonight.

london is as big as some countries. where exactly? N? SW? E?

>socially awkward bitch who never leaves the house
>go take a walk in the city centre around midnight tonight
sure bud

Attached: tay what.gif (476x251, 610K)

South, se16.

Just message some people on Facebook and ask if they know where to find any, that's what I've done in the past before I had consistent connections

if you can meet me by london bridge i'll do you a .25oz for 100 or .5oz for 180

Quite the steep price. Unfortunately i abide with the rule of never meeting people in person from this lair of faggots. If you you are a genuine user, thanks for the offer anyway.

haha i figured if you were resorting to meeting someone off Yea Forums to get hooked up you wouldn't have too much of a problem paying that.

Np m8. What's the current price for a good 8th around here? 20? 30? Assuming you are from the area.

yes i would say 20. i'm from north london where they are a bit more generous, i can usually get 2 8ths for 30 here.

Darkweb, Wallstreet.com

I assume your network is the usual friend of a friend thing. I guess I'll have to be just patient and wait. Moving city sucks.

Go to a university campus and literally just walk around asking people if they have a dealers number. Either they won't care, or they'll give you a contact. Most stoners smoke cigarettes as well, so if you see any smokers they might be a good bet.

bumping this

Lol if you keep smoking that shit its going to be even worse for you when you get chronic anxiety disorder and panic attacks