Transwomen are real women, it's time for you to face reality

Transwomen are real women, it's time for you to face reality.

Attached: drewdalziel.jpg (704x396, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Denying biology isn't helping anyone.

Transwomen are men that toke cosplay to far

Nope, they're mentally Ill men.

the tranny is so disgusting

Attached: bill_nye_gender.jpg (857x549, 60K)

see this is an example of someone you want to double team at the line of scrimmage otherwise your quarterback will be sac----

oh nvm it's a girl

All trannys are disgusting

Yeah, No.
You're a mongoloid if you think that

some look okay but yeah i agree

Dear OP, I'll be waiting for you at the castle on the night of the Pride Festival. There's something I'd like to give you. - Peach."

Attached: 1534294505781.gif (504x686, 268K)

Kek

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

real ugly

Found the tranny faggot poster kys fag

Wats da female form of the name HAMISH?

Science is LITERALLY a construct of patriarchal capitalism

Wat?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

No one care except them dude. The rest of the world have far better shit to think about. Trans folk are so self involved it's pathetic

Imagine if Brock lee we decided to become a chick.. he wouldn’t be allowed to fight in the women’s division because he’s a fucking man

The only trans that are female are FtM.
The only trans men are MtF.

Fuck off with your faggot shit.

Trans discord server no trolls pls.
/EXB5kDz

Attached: 1550791843782.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

I love trans!

Attached: 1551410018184.jpg (654x895, 87K)

A mutilated guy in a dress was not, is not and never will be, a woman

The sad thing is id kill for that jawline god damn

TRANSwomen are women in the same way that WOmen are men.

Made exclusively for sexual lusting

I know it's shitty bait, but anyone that actually believes that needs to be set on fire.

Obvious bait but fuck it. Women are women. Trans women are not women they are gay men who want to be treated like girls. The hint is in the fact that they have an extra word before 'women' to denote the fact that they aren't women.

When you need to deny science itself to bolster your position, you done fucked up.

Good rule of thumb: If you need to constantly make sure you’re “passable” as a woman, you’re probably not an actual woman.

LOL, truth.

Why do trans men not get as much hate as trans women?

Sure OP, I'll agree.
Trans-women are real. Unfortunately, they're not actual woman. They will always be "trans-woman".

They generally pass better. And they're not complete attention whores.

Women play the game of life on easy mode. Why the fuck would a woman transition to be a man so they can play on hard mode.

Male trans to women want easy mode but will never get it unless they're passable.

Also people should be able to fuck whoever they want. We can't force gay guys to fuck women, so stop trying to force straight guys to fuck guys and calling them transphobs if they won't

You know that gender dysphoria is a real thing, like regardless of how you think it should be treated, most trans people i've met don't want to be a girl cause it's easier, just cause it'll make them feel happier

Also no ones forcing anyone to fuck anyone, anyone who tricks a guy into fucking them passed a 1 night stand is a shit person

Yeah fair

Nicee! one Elon Musky..

Attached: giaubqeh8v3dahj9c229145630200.jpg (1766x1131, 102K)

alright, homo.

Attached: 1443285542666.jpg (392x392, 35K)

ITT idiots arguing with a script set to post this thread and pull from a pool of images/phrases.

um, no they're not.
you crazy-ass trannies need to realize that you have a form of dementia that really needs help

Well that's 95% of the internet. What else can we do? Go outside?

people with dicks are dudes
if you cut the dick off its still a dude

take your 147 genders and fuck off

It's 154 now. Keep up, you OPPRESSOR!

Attached: 1545424585511.jpg (366x360, 25K)

As a faggot and a tranny, I genuinely find people who think there's 154+ genders fucking retarded

Of course, there's people who think homosexuality and transgenderism to be retarded, as well.

Fair, but what Im diagnosed with is recognized as something which isn't autism or retardation

Tell that to female athletes who are now losing to these mentally ill individuals. LOGFAG we know it's you posting these.

Logic says otherwise. Born with a dick : its a boy.

>male
>penis
>man hands
>Adams apple
>male shoulders
You tried but you're still a faggot

discord
====-
.gg/ZSxxyzB