Is this bad blow?

Is this bad blow?

I’m an M and shrooms guy myself

Tongues numb, throats numb, feel racey... feels quality but I only have M and shrooms to compare to

Attached: B2F6EA3B-A348-49E8-BEBA-CDA6D5471E6C.jpg (2024x2046, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODppEhZGw1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crushed

Attached: 353C04D2-7776-47A9-9A48-C3FC3FE76125.jpg (2608x2248, 1.16M)

Sounds like it's good lol. You'll be fine bro

Do you trust the dealer?

Write a date on the card or form the powder to a swastika to verify it as original content

timestamp required.

and you never know until you try.

Been best friends with the guy for years, he only ever has one stash — sells and uses from the same

Not worried about a bad high, just worried it isn’t clean. Done wayyyyy too much speed in my day (those fags who add it to M are the worst) so I’m worried if I keep skeeing I won’t be able to sleep lol

I’m not sure what it’s suppossed to look like since it’s new to me but I’ve heard it’s got a defined appearance

Better just to enjoy it I guess

I only pay $50/g (again through my best bud, so maybe why) so I was naturally skeptical

Attached: FE885444-FDDC-4BCE-847C-2A7B63C5B846.jpg (3627x2815, 1.74M)

drugs are bad and gay.

its good that it's in a chunk but do you recall seeing any shimmer, ie "fishscale" before you broke it up? how quickly does it numb you?

what exactly do you expect when saying "blow"?

It has different meanings in different countries.

Yeah, definite shine but not a TON.

Numbed immediately. My girl only did one line and said it was too much for her cause she couldn’t feel her throat and thus “can’t swallow”.

My tongue and throat are numb but couldn’t you just toss extra novacain or something in there for that?

Blows as in cocaine

What meaning does it have elsewhere? Need to me, aside from blowjobs lol

If it's white thats good usually cut coke is off white and if it smells like normal coke that's good too (I.e you cant smell like talcum powder or some shit that it's been cut with)

You're most likely not gonna be sleeping tonight that's for sure. If it's good shit you'll be rocking your jaw back and fourth for the next 4 hours. Depending on how much you've done or are going to do. If it's your first time doing blow a g might be a little overboard homie

judging by the amount and the wa you rolled that bill i doubt you are new at this.

I've also seen it used for Heroin and even meth/hero mixtures.

This looks like normal coke. remember coke can be more subtle than amphetamines, so don't overdo it too fast.

lol dont overdose

Oh bro I work in the morning so didn’t do much

Not even CLOSE to a G. Grabbed a Cuban and still have like 6.7g left.

The grinding isn’t nearly as bad as on M, but I generally take .5-1g of M when I roll, so... that isn’t saying much

Looks good to my bud. You want your coke hard like that. Probably came right off the kilo

Doesn’t smell like anything... though by the time I’m smelling it it’s already up my nose. Snow White and no medicine taste like M has, so is it probably good?

I’ve done tons but again, ive heard it’s expensive. Always just been given it for free when I’ve done it with my bud. Bought some off him finally and while I don’t NOT trust him, I’m curious, you know? Cause it feels a lot like M minus the overwhelmingness

I’m not new at doing it at all, been railing addy, oxy, and M for years. Just new to blow. I’ve been missing out.

Oh damn. Need to me. Don’t think that’s a common term for it in Canada.

Yeah, I’ve done coke enough times before, just curious about quality.

I’m now realizing I guess you can’t gauge that much in quality from a photo.

I could look at M and say if it’s likely cut or not, but by the sounds of it they’re different beasts

Only done three lines. Have to work in 7 hours so prolly my last. Wanna do more but won’t... definitely feeling a much more euphoric high than my molly use though. Maybe this is just a little more quality than the “free” stuff he usually doles out.

Happy to hear

Most guys wanna brag about how theirs is the best and most are cut with shīt... so naturally I was concerned.

Again, my girl passed out about an hour after not liking her first like (cause it made her throat numb and she didn’t like that). Just having a hard time believing I bought “quality stuff” when it seems it’s the designer drug of choice and hard to come by

yeah the rocks look kinda rounded compared to what I'm used to. that's what I was getting at with the question though it's really easy to cut to provide the numb effect and typically it should take 5+ minutes for some pure shit to get that. not to say it isnt good but it may be cut with something like novocaine

That’s what I wanna hear

That kinda stuff

See I said immediately but I was drinking and playing games so may have been loss of time

Good to look out for next time bro, thank you! I still have so much left I can def try again tomorrow to monitor

I know the feeling lol, time goes so fucking quick on powder especially if you're drinking. even if it is cut (most coke, even good coke, is) that doesn't mean it's necessarily worse. as long as it smells and tastes like kerosene you should be alright.
I see you with that q ball though, enjoy that shit. if you get the drip let me know I have a guaranteed method to totally avoid it

Tell me your method

I’ve had the drip going for some time Hahahaha

Yeah always get the Cuban

If it’s trash, it’s trash. But I’d rather risk buying a Q of trash off a reliable source than missing a Q of quality shit.

All coke is good. I hate missing the good batches.

That blow is shitty as fuck, no shimmer, flat edges, I see that and it screams garbage

Thanks for the replies btw.

5am here. Girl went to bed after the first line and my buddies are all asleep. It was my bday on the 28th so I’m partying alone cause mid week. She’d be up but she hates the numbing and didn’t enjoy this one cause I gave her a bit too big of a line so she waited for it to pass and went to sleep.

I appreciate the company man

Appreciate the input

So far you’re the only one with that opinion, but that’s how I felt. I don’t know what it’s suppsed to look like but it looks soft from what I’ve seen people say is “good” stuff.

Most coke isn’t even coke there’s active and inactive cuts I used to be deep enough in the seven to rant but i really don’t want to get into that right now

Also though definitely not “shitty”. Long time MDMA user who’s has speed mixes and the like, and this stuff definitely gets me some next level high, and not the speed or MDMA kind.

I sold other dugs like doses mo and boomers not really that much coke but I did coke and was around coke heads who sold coke so I know I’m versed enough

I’d love to hear it if you could man.

I’m thinking this will be my new drug of choice. Beats the brakes off MDMA and the laced bullshit therein.

I understand if not though

when you sniff it, do it slow, just breathe through your nose
once you do, pull your cheek back on that side, right by your nose and hold your other nostril
inhale through nose again slowly, repeat
the idea is you're pulling your face back but it opens your sinuses so fuck around with it and see what works
this was told to me by a medical doctor btw lol
good point btw, all coke is good, some is great
and of course :) I've been drunk and coked out plenty of times and it's nice to talk to anyone who isn't a fucking dick

coke is MDMA for adults. mixed with alcohol and weed it's even better
if you wanna do MDMA just get some pure lsd honestly

Invest in a test kit or you can always cook off the cut.

I just don't understand why folks don't buy test kits for their shit these days when they are so readily available. It would save a lot of room for other threads than "oh, is this shit that I bought safe for me to smoke or vacuum up my nose."

Gonna give that a shot tomorrow man — thanks a ton.

Worst part is still being up and wondering if you got laced shit. I’m getting tired now, 35 mins later (not tired but definitely losing it and feeling the drunk more) so I’m feeling way more sure about what I have.

Just did three lines in rapid succession and the brain kicked into overdrive. I’m sure (positive) you know how it is now, haha.

I just turned 30 — I’d still take molly with my shrooms over coke simply due to not having to re-up.

M has its uses for sure, but coke just has that shorter half life that I feel will let me function tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply bro, love the input from everyone

I don’t think it’s shit at all. I’m just curious. If I was afraid I was getting doses with something I haven’t done before I’d test it. Just wanted a second opinion on appearance, and a lot of people seem to be able to gather a good idea from that alone!

I guarantee you'll love it. you may get a quick drip once you pull it through after a fat line but it's way better than constant drip. oh yes I have a hard time sleeping even after a few lines so I'm always worried if I'm up extremely late and not tired at all. and yes I'm very familiar with that overdrive feeling, I tend to get way too drunk so it's an interesting mix of ambition and incapability

and don't get me wrong I love molly but I feel psychs give me more than molly ever has, and like you said coke doesn't have the same hangover. I think i just enjoy snorting lines when I'm fucking trippin to be honest lol

I'm going to try mushrooms tomorrow. What's great about it?

You can have the police test it for you, just call 911
they will be happy to assist you, they have disposable test kits to ensure quality.

Attached: whitest.jpg (1067x1600, 80K)

seriously? you might wanna read up before you do that. your question tells me you don't quite know what you're getting yourself into

Looks like a crack rock

how bout you flip that presto around so I can see the number? prob a fair pass for your welfare livin ass to buy more shit drugs

did you know good coke comes in chunks and not powder? imagine a dealer busting down each gram off a key lol

No I have, heard the usual enlightenment stuff, listened to Terrence McKenna too. I want to actually hear from someone personally though.

Here's a serious reply, I'm an ex cocaine dealer.

>Shine a flashlight on it.

If it's real product, it'll have a sparkle to it. Fishscale isn't necessary all white and has a very light tan/yellow color to it. Taste cannot be trusted to determine quality as so much shit is out there that will numb your mouth/taste like gasoline. Next time you buy blow, ask for "high heats" cocaine is a dirty drug anyway, save it for SPECIAL occasions like birthday's or weddings if you're thinking of doing it.

Attached: 1550952071723.png (380x400, 127K)

there's no way to prepare. its unlike anything you can imagine. keep an open mind and don't fight the feeling. if you have more specific questions I'd be happy to answer
based based based

But what is the physical feeling if any? Does I'd effect your mood like alcohol?

Mushrooms are something else.
Fight the trip it's way more fun if you do. It's like tug'o'war, the more you resist the further it'll pull you in.
And remember once you're on the boat you can only get off when the shrooms decide to dock.

I haven't done coke but that sounds about right from everything I've heard.

Is that Canadian money? Hello fellow Canadian.

HAHAHA the physical feeling magic mushrooms is unexplainable. The best way I can sum it up is you feel like you're on a roller coaster going extremely fast downhill.. and that comes in waves, so you'll be feeling it in you stomach and chest for hours. The biggest thing is mental aspect buddy, many life changing epiphanies will be had if you respect and anticipate the high.

Attached: 1549059197916.jpg (250x233, 8K)

I usually get an intense body high but what I'm saying is the way psilocybin works is unlike anything you've experienced. you'll perceive reality, in every (un)imaginable way and your senses will be linked in even stranger ways. how much are you planning on eating?

Wow I was hoping to imagine what it's like but I can't even comprehend this. Should be quite an experience.

^^
always be careful. and always remember: you wanted to take the drug, and you will come back

I read a lot on erowid before my first trip (i had only smoked weed like 4 times before this) to get an idea but nothing can put into words what the experience can be

where do you score blow? i'm not asking for specifics, I live in the GTA and I used to score off friends or at parties but now I'm old and I have no friends. I haven't done coke in like 8 years but if I could get my hands on some I would totally take a stroll down memory lane. Not asking for specifics, just a good general idea where to find coke, somebody told me to get a job in a restaurant as it's use is kind of rampant in that industry.

Senses being linked in strange ways sounds interesting.

Maybe 1.5 or 2

Yeah it affects your mood.
You know when you are almost black out drunk on alcohol, and the confusion sets in and you are darting from one conversation to the next without really remembering what is being said.
It's like that but all in your head, meanwhile hallucinations are all around your periphery vision looking like shadow people beckoning you further into the trip.
You'll focus on things you never have before, for example, trees look 2 dimensional and leaves are sharp fractals.
Physically it's a rush, anxiety will build, you'll worry if you'll ever be sober again. I'll answer that question for you. You'll never be sober as you are now after taking them. You never come down off shrooms you just adapt to a new 'normal'. You'll feel hot and cold, maybe like you're floating down a stream that has unable current and will alternate fast and slow.
I think shrooms make parts of your brain that normally don't have a say in the thought process, have a more centre stage in your thought process. Lie your brain consists of all these sections that run sub-routines, and the areas that typically do the thinking decide to throw a question out to the areas of the brain that govern sense of balance. And so you receive the answer to your question as a sensation of falling, and it will absolutely make sense to you, but you'll never be able to put the answer into words.

Dark web m80. It's the modern age. I get all my drugs delivered by service of Her Majesty

yeah sure, fbi guy..
someone told me your mum is selling

looks like 2000 worth if not then i got ripped off

The first time I ate shrooms I ate around 8 grams because they weren't kicking in for me very fast, so I kept shoveling em in my mouth. Found myself in an Arby's bathroom close to midnight staring at myself in the mirror telling my friend who was also tripping halls that we were the kids our parents warned us about.

It's all mental man, if you think you're starting to have a bid trip; realize the drugs are making you feel this way and it's all in your head. Concentrate on breathing and I guarantee you will try them a second time

Attached: 1548746193006.gif (741x674, 118K)

What you pay for something like that? Ausfag here and that shit would run you a couple grand easy

yeah, I've been on the markets but I've never bought anything. I guess there's enough info out there that it's pretty easy to figure out. Do you ever order anything off ReChem? I tried to register an account with them but there was some shit about having to prove that I work or study something that would require the drugs they sell, do you know if that's all bullshit, like if I put anything that would be good enough for them? basically just looking for etizolam.

Fucking hell that sounds out of this world, never being the same again is mind blowing too. I can't wait.

I'll bear this in mind.

Sorry m80 just saw a trap thread. Be a while before i can reply.

depending on what you want out of the experience I'd say take at least 2, 3.5 if you're feelin spicy
wow user that's excellent
last paragraph is great advice too always have some way to tie yourself back to reality. you'll come back, you won't be the first person to od on mushrooms

Do not buy coke that looks like that. It's cut and repressed. It's disgusting and bad for you. Only buy rock hard pearly looking flaky, fishscale unless you want to become addicted to the bullshit fiend filler they put in that shit.

Ugh so gross op. Have some self respect. Dealers who sling that shit are shady as fuck.

well this is Canada so I would be CSIS not FBI. What would I be hoping to achieve by asking non specific steps on how to score drugs? I'm pretty sure they only go after mid to high level dealers, not users and street level dealers. I fucking wish I worked for CSIS, I work as a printing press operator and I fucking hate my life, hence why I want to score drugs.

you have a great attitude about it. that's important. just know it will get strange and you will not be having fun the entire time. embrace every second no matter how uncomfortable or fucked up, and let go of the reins. the less you fight that the more you can potentially learn and improve on

Dude that would be worth thousands in Sweden (1000 SEK = roughly 120 USD).

By just looking at the first image I would say it is anything from 15-30 grams.

I know a seller who sells 30g for 30,000 SEK (/8.9 = USD) and he sells loads of those packs.

I plan on taking public transport so I just want to atleast be able to look and act normal and be able to have a conversation.

If your coke is fluffy at all don't buy that shit and call your dealer a faggot for trying to give you a sinus infection.

Ok I'll see how this turns out.

Lmao a key of REROCK cut by half superbuff or nolvacaine if not more. You aren't paying 50 a g for high heat

Are you fucking retarded you swede? That's a ball at most (3.5 grams)

No wonder your country is burning, you're all lacking common sense.

Attached: 1549217409945.jpg (598x415, 60K)

I'd recommend against that. you should be somewhere on solid ground with no worries of having to interact in public for your first time. shit can go bad very quickly

It's a quarter clearly

he doesn’t mean the coke is shitty. he just means it’s cut to hell. doesn’t mean it’s bad cut. or bad coke. but you shouldn’t get that much numbness off coke that looks like that. whoever said it looks like it’s straight off the kilo has never seen a real kilo. as long as the cut doesn’t fuck up your nose though no big deal

I pay what my shit is worth and it's consistently good. dont gotta ask for "high heat" on some tweaker shit lol
nah looks like 7

Not only is social interaction with sober people a no-go for your first time, you will most likely get nauseous and like on the bus. And that would be a shit show if you're high

Attached: received_767451386987076.png (600x577, 114K)

I heard it's good to be amongst nature so me and and a female friend plan on going to a nice park with deer and wildlife, a few hours into it

this guy gets it

Definitely a chinced quarter of he payed for as much. Looks to be 5-6 grams at most.

Attached: 1550306708336.jpg (438x438, 25K)

>What would I be hoping to achieve by asking non specific steps on how to score drugs?
I dont know you tell me, csis guy..

>hence why I want to score drugs
not sure how stuff works in canada, but whenever im in need while abroad I just Go to a bar/club and start chatting with the people who seem to enjoy themselves the most. Sweat and dialated pupils are almost always good indicators to tell if they are on uppers.
Hope this helps csis guy

^^
and yes nature is preferred for the experience but just be careful. having a house you can go back to and just cozy up in helps a lot

I want to be mad but I think you're actually right

real ecstacy is unlike LSD. ecstacy actually causes a funny vibratory effect on the nervous system. artists have actually learned to exploit it. the lowest class attempt is ozzy's "coming home" which is entirely filtered with the buzz. note the silly texture on the synth. i doubt they got it down that well because it's just so crude and obvious. this album knows how to do it. there are layers that become exposed IF you're on real e.

LSD is entirely different. it simply blows open perception and--in computer science terms--delays "garbage collection" which is why you see trails and feel like you're getting 3x the definition from audio.

i bet you never did real LSD anyway... probably some shit analog. all my LSD came from one man, who supplied nearly all that the USA did in the 90s, and is serving two life sentences 15 miles away from me right now. figure it out. i did real mitsubishi as well. i know my shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODppEhZGw1Y

Haha I don't plan to talk to anyone but my friend, I'm in London so nobody even makes eye contact, just wanted to know incase. We'll take the trip on an underground tube. I'll just stay out of everyone's way until we get there.

tldr yes I had real lsd and yes it was better than MDMA. maybe I just burnt myself out on molly but it's not very magical for me anymore
point is lsd has made me feel better in every way than MDMA ever has

easier said than done. just be careful and remember that it's going to get weird as fuck

Ok thanks for the advice

I reccomend being isolated for your first experience.. other anons are right when they say it is life changing and you will never be the "same" again. Make sure it's a good trip and take it at one of your guy's places, in nature / a park (whatever London has besides 3£ Coca-Cola) because your anxiety and social self conscious will go through the fucking roof and has an almost guaranteed effect of ruining your trip, thus ruining you for the foreseeable future.

Don't forget..
>RESPECT THE DRUG

Attached: 1550952236078.png (450x401, 8K)

She'll be upset if I tell her we're staying in all day. Don't worry I've a strong mind, should be ok.

Remember this warning when she's tripping balls and forgets who she is and freaks the fuck out and makes a scene with you in public.
(Something I have witnessed happened to someone on their 2nd time eating shrooms)

Attached: 1550952102300.jpg (600x600, 64K)

I trip in public all the time. My first was at a concert. If you're an anxious person, i wouldn't. if not, you should be fine.

first time tho sounds like a bad idea
I personally enjoy it but you have to be acquainted with that mindset

suburban cuck confirmed

big mood

Night ya fucking junkies. Hope if I didn't at least speak some words of wisdom regarding substances to a few of you, you all enjoyed my Pepe's. They're pretty fuggin rare

Attached: 1546027578382.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Oh fuck, I'm worried now. I can't deal with being part of a public scene.

good understated pepe collection and based advice
yeah that's not fun on mush even if you know what you're doing. as user before said "respect the drug" once you you get cocky you get your ass handed to you

Hence my reccomendation to avoid public places.
Here's one last pepe for u, a special one.

Attached: received_1889893911140035.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Feel free to take a walk but being in a tin can underground will be wavy.
Start somewhere safe, see what the trip is about then go for a walk.
Every trip is different, she'll be having a different trip to you.
I highly advise you not to take the tube or public transport.
It's nothing like being drunk. It's a whole different beast and needs respect.
It's more than just mental fortitude. Shrooms trips range from a little buzz through to ego death. Somewhere along the way is talking to God, realising you're God, and time playing backwards. You don't want that on the tube.

Be careful, faggot. There's no drug more addicting than good blow, nor an addiction more detrimental.

lolololol
heed this

Smell it stupid.
The first time i got blow like that is was fucking awesome. I could smell it though the bag before i got it.

>793881201
I said I was going to sleep but this man speaks the truth

Attached: 1550952283738.png (271x186, 7K)

sounds like good shit looks okay too.numbness doesnt equate to good. have you ever done speed or adderall?

You are retarded if you think that looks like good cocaine.
Cocaine looks like pic related.

Attached: cocaine_chunk__i2009e1076_disp.jpg (750x532, 76K)

thats fishscale not all good cocaine looks like this keyboard warrior

Yes it does. That is cocaine. If it doesn't look like that it's cocaine mixed with filler/cut. Do u buy gasoline that's half water and say no man this is gasoline not gas mixed with water. Do you buy a bag of weed and half of it is oregano and you're like this still gets me high not all weed is 100% weed?
You don't know what you're talking about. If you want to snort drywall dust and laxatives that's fine but don't pretend like it's yak.

sorry you can't get good blow fam