WWYD to my delicious wifey?

WWYD to my delicious wifey?

Attached: 20171222_235642.jpg (500x889, 243K)

Diet

Land a Cessna or other light aircraft on her forehead

Delicious? She looks like a fucking autist. I bet she's your inbred cousin.

Why do you do this? Shouldn't your wife be yours to cherish? Doesn't putting her out there cheapen her value? Like you can do this. But you are oversexualizing the woman you promissed to love forever. This is not honoring her in any way.

She loves the attention and compliments.

Ok. But doesnt that bother you? That she can so openly be swayed by the praise of faceless nameless dicks? Like she made the same promise. Why not work on becoming more focused and happy with each others praises than here?

I get off on it. Don't be a faggot.

I mean. Its ok to cheapen each others value for kicks like this. But it isn't gonna help you. She's your partner. Not a fetish. Same to you in her eyes. Love each other more, and lust less.

Where's YOUR wife, FAGGOT?
Yeah that's what I thought HAHAHAHAHA

cheapen her value? women aren't some commodity you own. have you ever had a woman?

Sleeping right next to me. I'm not here to hurt you man. Just here to say it's more important to strengthen your bond as a team then to fetishize each other in this way.

I meant her value as a person.

Eliminate her from the gene pool immediately

People with cuck fetishes are fucking worse than pedophiles.

Take your ugly ass, cringey, Left4Dead Spitter-looking wife and get the fuck off her.

Both of you go commit not alive.

Disgusting. Do NOT breed, thanks.

She's sleeping right next to you and you're looking at naked girls on Yea Forums. Maybe you'd lust after your own woman more if she wasn't a fucking dog lol

I agree that it's a pathetic fetish. But worse than pedophilia? Nah, hang yourself if you genuinely believe that.

You dont know what im here for. Nice projections though. I love my wife. Its nice that you assume that this place is only good for posting naked women to be gocked at. Says a lot about your worldview man. Go for a walk.

So you're here to judge and try to lord over strangers with your moralistic views? You must be feeling particularly insecure this morning lol

Like i said. Im not here to try and hurt you. If you are hurt its because I've said something YOU have taken personally.

Lick my wifey's butthole while your's sleeps next to you.

Attached: 20171222_238573.jpg (1000x750, 450K)

K man. Just wanted to drop my two cents. Sorry it stung so much.

Sorry your wife is a dog lol

do you ever rim her??

Cheat on her

Attached: 81qQVWSiwZL._SY500_.jpg (500x500, 73K)

With a man, FAGGOT?

bump

That is one of the ugliest trailer park looking bitches I have ever seen. She looks like the god damned crypt keeper from tails from the crypt

>tails
What a retarded FAGGOT

This made me fart

Jfc what Disneyland delusion about Marriage do you have?

She is by far the ugliest female I have seen in my whole life.

Try looking at your mom.

I’d change her hairstyle to something with bangs to hide that fivehead.

Her farts make me hard.