Sup Yea Forumsros? I'm tweakin my ass off right now so ITT: are you high right now? if so on what?...

Sup Yea Forumsros? I'm tweakin my ass off right now so ITT: are you high right now? if so on what?? And what drugs have you tried?

Attached: drugs.jpg (968x681, 106K)

OP here. Am I high right now?
Fuck yes!
On what?
Nicotine, caffeine, cannabis, methamphetamine!

Drugs i've done? (Including above)
Lsd
Shrooms
MDMA
DMT
coke
Crack
Heroin(it ws in a x pill, never just done it)
Mescaline
Various researcher chemicals
Numerous pharmaceutical products (pain pills, barbiturates, stimulants, ect.)
Purposely OD'd on cough syrup and other over the counter drugs.
Sassafras
..... feel like im forgetting something will post if I remember.

Attached: 1932266_829210803786249_8737940801431267963_n.jpg (500x612, 54K)

It's 9am here so I'm not high rn. Just a little stoned over from last night.

Currently ingesting nicotine and caffeine.

Drugs I've done:

Poppers
Cannabis
Ecstacy
LSD
Shrooms
MDMA
Coke
Speed

are you counting alcohol if you are counting nicotine and caffeine?

I pretty much draw the line at heroin, crack and probably meth. Never had any interest in ket either tbh. Definitely don't fancy spice.

Weed is, and always has been, my all time favourite. Though LSD has my favourite effects. Alcohol is the one I have the biggest love/hate relationship with.

These days I just usually stick to my nicotine and caffeine on the daily. Weed at weekends. Coke on special occasions. I'm 35 and have a full time job and have to adult and shit.

Going to rate them for fun too. Apart from nicotine and caffeine as they are so minor and legal.

Poppers - 0/10. Just give you a red face and a headache. Shit tier.

Cannabis - 10/10. Best effects. No hangover. Not addictive. Doesn't destroy lives. Should be legal absolutely everywhere. The world would be a better place.

Ecstacy - 8/10. Great effects, everybody should try it. Not very expensive. Good party time. Can get a shitty comedown though.

LSD 9.5/10. Excellent drug. If you are comfortable with not being completely in control and strong willed enough to not go under you should definitely try this. You see and feel some awesome shit. Difficult to get hold of any good shit these days. In the UK at least.

Shrooms 8.5/10. Like acids little brother. I always compare to LSD and say LSD is the digital version, shrooms are the analogue version. Gentler effects from what I've had, gentler come down to. When I say come down it's more of just when it wears off.

MDMA -9/10. Like Ecstacy but all of the good effects with a lot less of the bad. Euphoria and good times with little to no comedown.

Coke 8/10. Good times but overpriced, overrated and the high wears off way too quickly for me. No real comedown but it can fuck my sinuses up.

Speed 0/10. Another utter shit tier drug. May as well just drink 10 cups of coffee for the same effects.

Alcohol - 5/10. Widely available, much variety. Though getting drunk can make you say/do shit things. I've never made a good decision drunk. Done plenty of things I regret. Hangovers suck. ANd the olde you get, the suckier they get. I could quite happily give up alcohol for good. Unfortunately it's so ingrained into society and such a social lubricant.

I can't wait until weed is legal and I can go out at weekends and chill in a weed cafe getting high instead of going to the pub to get drunk.

Yes alcohol counts and you can add that to my list.
I'd like to try ketamine once if these days.

Daily use fir me is weed, cigs and of course caffeine. Psychedelics are my favorite.

I'm a rare bree, I can cut out any drug without craving them. Except nicotine for soone reason. I just love being high fuck reality!

Attached: 21078663_1884395151601137_4634974599877308502_n.jpg (576x504, 43K)

It's going on the ballot here next year and they are leaving it up to us citizens. I can't wait, I'm going to vote fir once.

oath i'm tweeked, snorted dexies and smoked some meth. now i'm smoking resin and getting blind drubk

Attached: 51822169_503909736803805_6273844276149354496_n.jpg (1920x1440, 219K)

You sound same as me OP. I don't things drugs are a problem, its the people that are the problem. Just like you can be an alcohol, you can get addicted to anything. If you approach drugs sensibly and know yourself then getting high on all these different things is a great part of life.

Couple of questions:

- how old are you?
- can you tell me more about your experiences with heroin, crack, DMT and mescaline?

Like I always say "do drugs, but don't let them do you"

Im 30 as of last month

Heroin- never done it alone unless you count the pharmaceutical kinds. Not a big fan of opiates. I used to like them when I was younger, like pain pills. Now they make me puke my guts out.

Crack- only once it gave me a head rush and felt good. I prefer meth when it comes to stimulants because it's way stronger and lasts longer.

DMT- I recommend doing the at home where you're comfortable. It's a spiritual thing to help us remember where we came from. The couple times I've done it I didn't blast off :( The first time was at home and the visuals where so amazing it was like seeing the true reality for the first time. It's like how we are actually supposed to see. That was with my eyes open(suppose to keep em closed) the other times I did I was already tripping off acid and it increased the visuals and upon closing my eyes saw the face.

Mescaline- I only once and it was mixed with shrooms in a capsule. This trip was nice visuals were shiny and shimmering. I did feel nauseous though. Might have been the shrooms.

Whenever you think you're having a good time
Add nitrous

Attached: Singularity-A-Matter-of-Life-And-Death.jpg (2508x1672, 954K)

Hmm maybe that why I've been puking the last two days

str8 edge gang

Yeah opiates are only good for dulling pain. Getting high off em is meh

Dunno how you do it. Are you completely straight edge? Like no cigarettes or booze?

I've tried
Alcohol
Marijuana
DXM
LSD
Ritalin
Nos

Bretty gud, would try more if they were easier to find where I live

DXM sounds familiar but it's not ringing a bell

LSD, MDMA, weed and wax ,Ritalin, nos, xanax and a ton of other benzos, hydrocodone, codeine, and i once abused benadryl
my favorite is E but it made my dick go numb for a few weeks

the stuff in Robitussin. I've never tried it but it seems nice

Oh ok yeah its alright fucks up your nervous system though. Take enough and you'll hallucinate.

I've only tried once and it was a pretty tame dosage but it was bretty weird, would try again but it ruined the flavour of cherry for me and now I physically can't drink the shit without instantly barfing, wish there was a way to get over that so I could try a higher dosage

I forgot about nos! Hell yeah. I used to like huffing can of air. It's so bad though. No huffing stuff guys

anyone vape?

once I halluncinated a dick ijk my ass, but it wasn't actually there

I then went and solved that, problem.

>drugs i am on
vodka shots backed with snapple
cannabis
klonnipin
nicotine

>drugs i've done
cannabis
lsd
shrooms
cocaine
heroin
benzos
opiates
barbituates
MDMA
amphetimines
bath salts
DMT
JWH
2C-I
2C-E
4ACO-DMT
25-I
2C-P
nitrous
ketamine
and I huffed glue once.

lol yea I only do it if i'm high on something else. If you are close to a store you can just buy a whip cream can and add to your high

be careful with it if you are getting it from cough syrup it can really screw up your liver

Sometimes you gotta. Sounds more like a premonition though

Just finished banging come lines a little awhile ago now I’m in bed and I can’t sleep, obviously.. I still have a good amount left but I figured I’d save it and I’m already on the come down

Do you guys have any experience with fake knock-off LSD? Last three tabs I took were I suspect 2BC not real LSD, visuals were lacking and I had intense pain in my stomach and lower back. Plus the initial taste was very bitter.
Price was bretty gud though.

Attached: 1545465746978.gif (499x499, 282K)

Never have banged anything outside of beings at the hospital with an iv

Yeah I stick to lsd

I like this guy

you had nbome sir

Sorry its called 25C I got the name wrong

Cheers

Attached: 15514349929455943977747274580223.jpg (4032x1960, 1.88M)

That's the one thanks mate, 25C-NBOME, any thoughts on it? Really just didn't enjoy it like I enjoy LSD

thanks man

currently: stoned and drinking rum

other drugs done:
nicotine
abused OTC benadryl
K2/spice
acid

Good advice for noobs

Attached: goldjerrygold.jpg (400x225, 14K)

Start off with weed, I say continue with natural substances, doesn't really matter though. Try psychedelics too

Remember to research extensively whatever drug you want to try. There are plenty if forums and online resources

good advice

Its good to be informed because knowledge is power and knowing is half the battle

and always test every new batch of acid

it can do the job but nothing like pure lsd. it's also very dangerous and can kill you easily. I got scammed on a sheet of it and the difference is exactly as you described. it has its use but I'm likely going to burn my sheet lol. everyone who tried the real shit I had still hits me up, not one person who tried the nbome has asked for more

Thanks man I'll be sure to be more careful, wont be buying frm the same guy again. Looking forward to my next proper trip though.

please do! always test your batches. real lsd is really hard to find just about anywhere. don't get me wrong nbome is ok if you know that's what you got but it pales in comparison. I wish you luck, and I hope you find some real xtal to take you to where you want to be :)

>real lsd is really hard to find just about anywhere
Why is that? Why does the supply not follow the demand?

one of the hardest substances to synthesize. takes a lot of knowledge and equipment. and big producers get knocked every so often. wonder why such a harmless drug is so demonized huh?

I'm currently vaping 3mg nicotine,it makes me feel absolutely nothing,I smoke a cig every now and then,not that good of a high I just get dizzy for 3 minutes and it wears off.
I did get drunk once but it was not pretty,didn't get a hangover but I kept barfing all over the place cuz I mixed undistilled whiskey,rum and vodka and drank a 70ml shot of each one 3 times.

It's sad. I love acid.

same lol. favorite drug I've ever experienced. I got plenty of fake before getting the real thing and wow is the difference night and day. gave away over half a vial just because I knew nobody had anything as good

MDMA is the good shit it's what you want, and ecstacy is just MDMA cut with other drugs. It's like with weed. There is Mexican Ditch weed, and then there is Alaskin Thunderfuck weed. 10 cups of coffee feel nothing like good speed (west coast turn-arounds) but speed itself is a -10/10 drug overall

>are you high right now?
no but on fluoxetine
>what drugs have you tried?
2C-b
2C-i
Alcohol
Amphetamines
Benzos
Cannabis
Cocaine
Codeine
DMT
DXM
Ecstasy
Ketamine
LSD
MDMA
MDA
Mushrooms
Mephedrone
Opium
Poppers
Ritalin
Salvia
Spice

Probably forgot a bunch...

Is that brown sugar?

Attached: bs.jpg (968x681, 374K)

wat
nice

not high trying to not take drugs cuz I wanna try uni again and my memory is really bad.

Tried :
cannabis
2c-b
nbome
lsd
dmt
shrooms
meth
amphetamine paste
cocaine
ritalin
4-fe
codeine / dihydrocodeine
morphine
mephedrone
mdma
alcohol
benzos
dextrometorphan
lean
ketamine
poppers
kratom
pills for parkinson ( lol )

the last one got me cracking up lmfao

Bro I hate being high on meth
It's fun in the first 10 minutes after that the lulls in between really suck. Highs and lows and when your friends leave and you're still high all by yourself SUCKS
and the hang over... can't sleep, bad breath
Body feels weird
Dick is shrank..
Not worth it man
Downers are better. Nice and calm

smoke weed and get drunk... play some music while tweaked faggot