Does anyone have the number so I can take the momo challenge?

Does anyone have the number so I can take the momo challenge?

Attached: IMG_4897.jpg (615x1290, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14
metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/girl-12-and-boy-16-kill-themselves-playing-momo-suicide-game-7909267/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/momo-suicide-challenge-deaths-boy-13185367
nexter.org/new-victims-of-momo-challenge-dedliest-game-takes-lives-of-children-worlwide-death-toll-rises-to-3-already
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit's not real.

do you really need a chicken woman to tell you to kill yourself?

Just wanna have the number or the original link. Please.

It was an art project in some Asian country for you lazy dipshits in the mainstream media.
Who's making the videos?
So dumb edgy kid if I had to guess.

Also fuck the baby boomers.

Dude, how do you know about the fuck the boomers thing, is that you caleb!

#FUCKTHEBOOMERS

Dude right. I mean I am dealing with the boomers right now also and they suck. It's all about how they had the best parents and your parents and the newer ones are all doing it wrong. There seems to be is a forgotten war that is brewing. It's the old against the young.

You mean the young against the old. The uprising is on the horizon. These super rich fucks whose mortgages were paid off by insane house price rises. Fuckers even have us funding their mortgages and they retire at 55, meanwhile we will be working until we are 90 and still renting our fucking houses.

I just want to have a girlfriend who believes in me. And the number to the momo challenge.

Underage as fuck

Attached: 8E8F8619-42B2-487B-B4A2-DF198F8EA31E.gif (300x228, 1.02M)

Nope

Just text "I want to blow up" to following number: 911 and you'll be fine.

fuck u guys are retarded

Attached: IMG_4883.jpg (1024x683, 114K)

10/10 would impregnate

Man, it's just a creepypasta.

How so? The boomer problem is a epidemic.

yoo dafuq is this chloe? what happened to her? also why is her body like a brick

Dude, I would cram it up in the left nostril and bust in three pumps.

Are you going to post screenshots of your chat?

Attached: Momo 2.jpg (480x800, 23K)

Yes

Good.

Attached: MomoChallenge.jpg (900x450, 23K)

try this one too

Attached: momochallenge-1.jpg (320x168, 10K)

If I can get ahold of momo sure.

Attached: 1551425718367.jpg (700x690, 53K)

awww sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiit son

post screenshots pl0x

>mainstream media is furious
>"muh our kids do an hero"
>stupid parents who are to dumb to explain their kids the don't have to do what a stranger on the internet says
>stupid parents give their kids internet access without checking what they do
>if they only knew about the chans
shit like this and the power of furious boomer parents will be the reason for internet restrictions. The came to our domain and now they demand us to play by their rules. It's making me crazy. Believe me some day they'll demand full control over the net like they did with TV

Attached: 1546029222850.jpg (1533x1015, 198K)

Dude, I know. The boomers have already decided to install cameras ALL AROUND THE HOUSE. FUCK THE BOOMERS AND THEIR STUIPD AGENDA. Even told them I want out of the inheritance, cos I hate what they've turned into

she's watching you
>also, she knows the rules of Yea Forums

Attached: 1550932100666.jpg (767x1024, 73K)

mmm I want to succ a momo bewb 0w0

You guys are fucking retarded. This is bait. The only people that fall for this shit are the same type of people who voted trump

Attached: 9fed3d52087d2f637af45591183bde8d.jpg (640x640, 26K)

momo is prob log dude or elon musk dude

>watches for $0???

of course it's b8 but don't underestimate the power of moronic concerned moms

or a Ray Pist.

Attached: 1544043253669.jpg (480x620, 199K)

when will Yea Forums duff him up?

Attached: 6.gif (400x238, 1.05M)

Do I have to use whatsapp it won't let me text

This tbqhwy fam :/

how do play momo pls i want to die

Someone else is going to have to do the screenshots. I'm too scared!!!!

this guy see the numbers

so what i just whatsapp the number and ask to play the game or what?

Yep, & may God have mercy on your soul, user. Screenshots please

nope first text "i'm a faggot with too much time" then do an hero

Lol

Attached: 201903017697991762805027143.jpg (1080x975, 402K)

ok will do. wish me luck bros.

LOL good one

what are the rules of Yea Forums again i forgot

1 - do not talk about Yea Forums

2 - do not talk about Yea Forums, ever

I can do that!!

3 - do not even think about talking about Yea Forums

never ever

the youngest of the "young boomers" is 55 rn. ttraditional age range is 64 to 73. Also there is no fucking "young against old" uprising on the horizon you fucking mong.

and that mortgage shit...what are you fucking 12 or high, or both?

yeah. fucking autistic tards...

35 and high

any fucking kid who kills themselves because a creepypasta told them to's death is a net improvement to the gene pool.

>boomers
>agenda

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH.

HAHAHAHA
HAHA
HA.............

oh boy...

You don't understand the pain the boomers have caused to the younger generations with no apology, hell they even think they saved us, maybe in someways, if they weren't so self centered all the time, I wouldn't feel like I am sucked in their bubble when the boomers are around, fucking amateurs

looks like my ex

what, you mean actual intelligent people?

This Shit traumatized my
6 year old Son, IDK why you dumbasses think this is funny. Fuck you, my kid doesn’t feel safe on the internet bc of this and those awful fucking horror games. It isn’t boomers, it’s conserned Parents.

like this:

kys

that's it.

28 and high

Try 101. I've heard it's the most creepy of the accounts. It's even creepier when you think about how the number is way older than any of the momo shit.

why don't you show your kid that it's just a statue? are you to retarded to realize you actually have to talk to your kids?
>be me
>be 6 yo
>see picture of deep sea fish in book
>too fucking scared to touch any book about marine biology again
>dad forces me to look and touch picture of fish
>realize it's not that bad
>not scared anymore
stop to be a helicopter mom. There's actual nasty shit out there, what do you think will happen if your kid stumbles to Yea Forums unprepared?

Don't worry you will be there to comfort them when the shit hits the fan. Make sure the kid doesn't watch the ring that shit still scares me to this day. I will never sleep with a foot out of the covers in my life ever again. My father wasn't there to comfort me, he was too busy stabbing someone in a meth psychosis in prison to make sure my foot does hang off the bed for the fucking chicken lady bites it off, fucking stuipd

>what do you think will happen if your kid stumbles to Yea Forums unprepared

some funny shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1551439528167.jpg (751x399, 34K)

Phahahaha
"Conserned"
phahaha. Get out boomer. You can't even spell, that's why your kid is such a snowflake, because you're a failure.

You don't understand what the real momo challenge is. It's not a creepypasta. It's someone you chat to on whatsapp. They give you a series a tasks and they tell your name, your address. This "Momo" stranger tells you to do more and more risky challenges, like the Blue Whale Challenge and shows you pictures and videos of gore and supposed deep web creepy shit which is to try to scare you until you get so paranoid from all the threats, including getting face-time'd by this "Momo" contact and then the little kids can't take it anymore and their parents are threatened. This is probably a hacker or a group of hackers who doxx their victims and this is how they get the info on you, so it's not like some supernatural spooky monster, that's the guise for the 12 year olds to see.
Anyway it has resulted in two linked confirmed suicides - I don't know their names, Google it, lazytards.
The very first number was in Asia, I think Japan.
Then it took off in India and then another number which was highly active last year in Mexico. The original numbers deactivated for months now but it seems it's gained traction once again.

Attached: amai-l-312.jpg (1000x1500, 113K)

rule 1: be a massive faggot
rule 2: tell everyone you are a massive faggot

kek

Tits or gtfo for femanons obviously

Newfags

Attached: 9a1f3807a9aeee12eefc1c9d671e9700.jpg (700x2800, 168K)

shitbag parents need to parent their kids.
You are the reason why we can't have sugary soda anymore

also i forgot to mention that they will become either traps or cucks

bump

I got to pee

wei aie u gae?

youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14

This shit is reaking of forced meme

Attached: 500_F_130566612_BQJJjyOqvZIxaLDI0oHkB6cyCWQGH62J.jpg (500x334, 61K)

Can anyone confirm? I honestly thought this was all a normie hoax.

came here thinking the same after ignoring this shit meme for the past few days but cant dig shit up about it on reddit and nobody is talking about it on here. would like to look into this further

Unless bait, you've lost credibility when you said hackers.

because it's more likely a spooky witch-chicken exists to acquire your personal data than a hacker. Right, got it, ya putz.

Attached: nnc gXIQ5H2.jpg (640x1024, 61K)

I am not scared of U.S. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You clearly don't know what the word "hacker" means. What you want to use instead is "trolls".

metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/girl-12-and-boy-16-kill-themselves-playing-momo-suicide-game-7909267/
^source #1 girl 12 years old and boy 16 years old die from Momo whatsapp suicide challenge
Source #2: same 2 vicims. (Died within 48 hours of each other both linked to Momo challenge)
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/momo-suicide-challenge-deaths-boy-13185367

Source 3:
>death toll of Momo sujcide challenge has risen to 3
nexter.org/new-victims-of-momo-challenge-dedliest-game-takes-lives-of-children-worlwide-death-toll-rises-to-3-already

Why is it that I can find this on a simple Google search and you dumb fucks can't find anything, thinking it's a fucking copypasta? I've known about this for months and y'all are out of the loop wtf

Attached: Amai-L-wHmZa1.jpg (839x749, 71K)

Not exactly the bbc. I wouldn't trust those sources. It's like with the whale thingy, everyone talking about the suicides but nothing actually happened.

Trolls don't steal your private information, they are the equivalent of a schoolyard bully, only they have a neckbeard and a t-shirt full of cheetoes and cum stains.

>Click-bait headlines with no proof in stories = proof.
>also, thinks blue whale was real

Do your own homework then, browski

The first I heard of something similar was a Russian cult thing but it was actually legit.
Then a group of us on b started planning something similar but the idea never got rolling. One guy had a webpage and he was gonna post cryptic clues once a month

More people died from the Blue whale challenge in Russia than sperm cells have died from your little jack offs, kiddo

I’m only gonna keep this up for a bit before I delete this but the real number is 9413068997
Call at your own risk

ohhhh shit he posted it somebody call it and upload a Youtube vid if it's a face time chat

Attached: brazzers.jpg (640x641, 49K)

You confirm you don't know what hackers are. You don't need to be an expert in IT security to ddox people. Facebook and Google are enough for a troll to do so.

So you don't believe news stories and then come to Yea Forums to get the facts. Really?

That's not a troll's job.

He's too lazy to do any homework as well, so he's pretty much a lost cause.

Dude, just get a job, or two jobs. Whatever it takes do your not in debt. Take responsibility for your life instead of complaining.

Ya best start believin’... YER IN ONE

Attached: 3AB0FFBA-CE42-47E2-BEB5-F692F78332A7.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Slit your wrists, cocksucker.

Attached: 1549988128931.jpg (1000x562, 105K)

I did, and all the proper sources never talk about actual suicides. You are missing to consider the chance that since nothing is reported nothing actually happened, other than a simple hoax blown out of proportions by the media.

The fuck is a momo challenge?

We have come full circle
The stupid cycle is complete
Now kindly fuck off and lurk moar

Attached: majora_s_mask___wooden_replica_by_supermariio-d6kubcn.jpg (1095x730, 50K)

Shut up faggot i dont dwell in your underage reddit shit

also you may need this.

Attached: Rules.jpg (2600x2088, 1.05M)

Stupid meme blown out proportion by the media. Not worth your time. I already regretting waisting mine.

>underage
And you are, what, 80?
Bitch, I am 38 years of age. I am guessing you should be in school right about now. Go catch a bus. The hard way.

Attached: GoodNightChildhood.gif (282x257, 1.8M)