How do i leave my small town if im on probation for being black??

how do i leave my small town if im on probation for being black??

>live in middle of nowhere
>parents never go anywhere or do anything
>parents are poor so I never get to travel go anywhere see anything
>have no friends and always poor so I never get to travel
>nothing near me no city nothing just trees in the middle of the woods and small villages like 30 miles apart
>finally get money saved up
>I get a dui blacked out and dont even remember it
>I get an absurdedly long probation sentence because black
>now traveling and moving is literally impossible
>all I wanted to do with my money was move somewhere I always wanted to travel to but actually live there instead
>every time I find a way out of my shit town or a way to do something god comes down and strikes me down and cock blocks me and ruins my life and my plans

Attached: 6fffc1a1858f4cd176714cea87ea2487.jpg (235x282, 22K)

Stopped reading at the mention of you being black. Kys

Give up drinking

Not this BS again....

bump how do i overcome racism

Just stop being black

This is post is becoming a Yea Forums standby, a real meme. Congrats OP!

>I get a dui blacked out and dont even remember
you put others in danger you deserve to be in trouble. Once your probation gets cleared up try to get out and join your friends in Georgia or Michigan. Until then continue saving money

i wanna hire a lawyer to get me off or transfer but im black they wont let a black man go. plus my friends drive fucking drunk stoned off their ass nodding off opiates and shit. and what the FUCK do i get? a fucking dui over one hit of weed.

its from being god damn black

I thought it was anti-anxiety pills, you lying duck

quack quack

Consider it a wake up call you got off lucky with a dui. You could have killed yourself or killed someone else and landed yourself in prison.
Even if its true that all this is happening to you because you are black what are you going to do just sit and cry about your oppression?
You have infinite potential user

>>Thinking its all about race.
You were blackout drunk at the wheel.
AND on opiates
You did this to yourself black man.

no when i was younger i got a dui over one hit of weed thats why im so fucked. literally one hit and i didnt even know you could get a dui over marijuana because every single person i know said they did it and then of course the black one is the only one to get punished

a dui over one hit of weed isnt just its just bullying a black person. thats like driving after one hit of beer and having a bac of like .01

Wait how were you blacked out from one hit of weed? Even a big dab wouldn't black out someone who's never smoked

i got 2 duis. one time for a single hit of weed 2nd time i accidentally blacked out overdosing on a pill

ATTENTION NEWFAGS:

OP has been spamming this thread for at least the last few months. OP;

>Will not listen to advice
>Will continue to post this thread in the future

DO NOT FEED THE NIGGER

Attached: 1550412509512.jpg (710x883, 77K)

Nigga 2 dui and you blame the system for being racist. Fuck's wrong with you, instead of pointing fingers look at yourself. You can be better and the system isn't your problem. Being retarded is.

one hit of weed you faggot fuck its white ass racist cops

typical black behavior, it's almost as if you're not a troll

You should contact the Ray Pist poster, Brandon, and the German sub guy - brainstorm on how to not be faggots.

This fucking thread again...

Attached: 1548647754206.jpg (250x243, 26K)