When I don't have sex or masturbate for 3+ days I become a debating machine...

When I don't have sex or masturbate for 3+ days I become a debating machine. I run circles around others in conversation to the point I start losing friendships. Not endless jabber either, meaningful arguments that leave lasting impressions. It's like my tolerance for bullshit becomes zero.

Medfags, what's the science behind this?

Attached: alpha-male-e1401722511331_f_improf_597x313.jpg (597x313, 28K)

U have the gay.

Imagine being this level of incel.

So is Gay = more dominant? I'm ok with that.

sounds like you talk too much and think youre intelligent but cant even get laid, id recommend some shut the fuck up and grow some balls and fuck a bitch before you get knocked out with your bad attitude

I have zero problem getting laid. My phone is full of options. I'm referring to the difference in mentality when abstinent.

Imagine being this wrong all the time.

Persistence=/=dominance
You’re not an alpha males, you’re just an annoying shit

Nah, I pick apart others shortcomings. Like your spelling for example.

OP here, best part about this thread so far is how everyone is attacking me personally - rather than addressing the topic at hand.

Why does this happen?

I think you mean you dodge the point and grasp at straws that make you feel baselessly superior

And yet you're here, now, you fucking loser. Why did I click this boring ass shit

Sorry sir, you forgot the period at the end of your sentence.

No one uses periods on Yea Forums
What is this, english class?

And that's 1 minute of your time that I own, and you'll never have back!

It's Russian entertainment.

Harmlessness of fapping is part of their value system.

Fapping is wide spread on this board and a violation of the expected norms. Thus by not integrating into the group you differentiate yourself as an outsider to be attacked.

you are probably just being a jerk to people who don't even want to have arguments because you are horny

"...Day 842 of newfagging - they've finally accepted me as one of their own! They'll never believe that I don't succumb to the same psychological issues that run rampant among this community. Just smile and nod and NPC along."

"Sorry sir, you forgot the period at the end of your sentence."
"Meaningful arguments that leave lasting impressions"
You become an annoying bag of shit, that's why you loose friends.

What happens if you go 7+ days without fapping? or 30+?

You're not "a debating machine" you're just being an argumentative cunt because of your sexual frustration. It's not complicated, you retard!

Not sure, but I'll tell you one thing. My productivity skyrockets!

Attached: retarded.jpg (800x531, 80K)

Imagine how much more productive you could be if you shut the fuck up

Whoo thinks was him..?! WHO!!??

Attached: flo2p8znrfvi2sna5228459466100.jpg (1722x1160, 131K)

Literally not a single reply that actually addresses OP's question.

I'm curious myself. I think it's increased testosterone levels. Don't worry OP, all previous replies have no idea what that's like.

You're going to die a virgin