I’m a 23 year old NEET fag

I’m a 23 year old NEET fag

I dropped out of high school senior year because I was an edgy faggot who wanted to stick it to the man

All my mates are graduating college and starting their lives while I continually have 0 aim, direction, or desire

How do I not be such a faggot? How did you get your shit together?

Attached: B332BB36-3617-46A1-9C46-1AEDB341E75F.jpg (640x853, 27K)

Murder your friends

Checked

But no

Attached: 044DA91A-D86E-4C9F-A849-3C55C165DDEF.jpg (577x1024, 50K)

I went to college and got a job. I had a year of intentional funemployement afterwards but people give you jobs if you're good at stuff. Weird, right?

Have you tried developing skills in areas that companies are interested in?

If it's a matter of motivation then I'm afraid there isn't really any advice for you. You're too old for something mildly profound to greatly change your behavior. Figure out what you want and work towards it or be content with something less than mediocrity. There's no replacement for putting in the time to learn.

The real trick is figuring out what takes the least amount of time to get that sweet sweet moolah.

Shave balls.

I do want to go back to school yet I am going to be an old fuck who is half a step behind. Better late than never but fuck it’s gonna be a pain

Ironically I was a smart faggot in high school who breezed through everything

Poor Lani :,(

It's really not up to you. If society considers you a loser, by society I just mean the average person you're likely to run into, business owners, stuff like that. They don't want to hire losers. They think you'd be bad for business and scare off customers. Everyone has an incentive to try to keep you as a loser in their opinion.

Well fuck you then.

When you're in school, think hard about what you're good at, what you can tolerate doing daily, and what skills the relevant industry is interested in and then network harder than you've ever nutted. In 5 years it doesn't fucking matter what stupid fucking careers the shitheads that you use know have. It doesn't even fucking matter now. Gotta look out for numero uno faggot.

I disagree wholeheartedly, my current position really isn’t because society has deemed me anything rather I’ve just been a lazy piece of shit

>How did you get your shit together?
I grew up in a time where it was common for parents not to spoil you with shit. If you wanted something nice, you had to get it yourself.
Why do you get a job? Because the $5/week your parents give you only pays for the school lunches and nothing else.
Why do you get a better job? Because you can't afford a car on part time minimum wage work.
Why do you move out? Because parents aren't your friends and trying to bring a girl home to your childhood bedroom isn't going to fly. Plus, the house only has one TV, one stereo, one phone, so you're never going to live a private life until you leave.

The most faggoty thing people teens and 20s say today is how easy earlier generations had it. Bullshit. The problem is that your life is so easy you have no need to kick yourself in the pants to improve your life. Try having literally NOTHING, and see how fast you get out of bed to start building a life.

Rational/10

You're going to be fine bro

You have a huge employment gap to explain. I'm not saying society made you a loser. I'm saying they're going to take one look at you and hear what you have to say, decide your a loser and you're maybe never going to find even a shitty job. It'll likely take years to even find a job that probably won't cover rent and living expenses unless you got some nepotism working in your favor.

Stay mad fucker I can’t relive my life under your conditions. Yes I’m a spoiled fuck, I wouldn’t have the luxury of being a NEET apathetic faggot if I wasn’t

There’s not much I can do about my upbringing that already happened m8

have you ever asked yourself what it really is that YOU want? if you dropped out of high school for that reason, i doubt youll be much more content working a 9 to 5 for some asshole but its better to have some training and experience than none i guess. Try to imagine your perfect life and then just go for it. Let nothing stop you. And when you're feeling down, remind yourself of that image of you living life the way you want to live it and keep trying.

Appreciated based user

NEET is somewhat inaccurate as I’ve managed a restaurant throughout the years I’ve been away from high school, it’s only seasonal work though

I have and what I want is a lot of money to travel and the likelihood of me getting that amount of money with no degree is small

plenty of people have before degrees even existed

Alright rationalfag, what kind of work do you want to do or what do you want to study? Despite my extra abrasive writing tonight, you seem kind of similar to me. I'll give any advice if I can. I'm a data scientist but I studied a lot of other stuff and I have friends that majored in a lot of different stuff.

I'm incredibly unmotivated and life was just about optimizing for maximum results and minimum time and effort. Top 100 uni too

This new?

/thread

More Lani

You're new faggot

JUST DO IT

Probably neuroscience

Yes

Shave balls

Ok

He told me we were married :(

Attached: FFBD413D-8EE9-41D0-A784-3B61C87A557D.jpg (640x853, 26K)

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that and then they majored in something else, I'd have way more nickels than nickels for people that said they wanted to major in something neuroscience related and then majored in something neuroscience related.

Anything biology or medicine related almost requires a masters or PhD. You'll be in school forever.

It's interesting, just not the best route for monies and freedom to travel.

What’s her snap

Don't worry about the paths of others. Simply walk the path before you.

Enjoy the experience in the moment for what it is, a fleeing gesture.

You lost me with that analogy user but I think I see what you’re getting at

I’ve been told similar things, but I guess we’ll see. It’s a lot of school yet if I went right outta high school I’d almost be out already. I’d come out 30ish years old, still young enough to enjoy being a medfag and make some real dollars long term

DMT nexus is the other way

>asks how other people fixed their lives
>given an answer that worked for countless generations before them
>throw advice away with an obscenity

Otherwise known as "survival of the fittest."

His advice was “grow up without things”

Nigga I’m 23

I just worked my ass off at a restaurant and in a year I became the General Manager. I now make 55k a year plus anther 20k from tips (bartending as well), I also learned how to grow shrooms and I sell weed... which is about another 20k a year. And I have invested in S&P's, weed stocks, etc. I decided not to get married or have kids...now at 30years of age... a ton of my friends are divorced with kids, making alimony or child support payments, they don't even live in the house they paid for etc. I'm doing better than most of the people in my graduating class... mostly because I got the partying and bullshit out of my system when I was younger. The race is with yourself OP. Make money.... and save. Don't waste your 20's on stupid sluts or partying. Make BANK so when you are in your 30's you can be the dude with a bunch of cool shit that fucks 20 year olds. That's my life right now. Couldn't be happier.

Attached: 1551425251358.jpg (508x677, 53K)

Can you afford all the schooling? Easy mode for monies is something stats/computer science related. As long as you look for jobs in the right places like west coast US.

The shortest path to money is probably being an actuary. Even without a math degree, you could probably pull a high paying job by passing a couple of the exams. That said, mathematical probability ain't easy.

Most people go into college with high aspirations. During my orientation years ago, I heard "I'm going to be a neuroscientist" and "I want to major in astrophysics". And that's not hyperbole. Those are direct quotes from when the two people next to me were asked what they wanted to major in. They didn't major in either.

Eh, you seem smart enough that you'll probably be fine but I'd bet my left nut that you won't go into neuroscience. You'll probably find something fine though. A lot of things are way different from what you expect when you start studying them.

His advice was "understand why what you think are benefits are really holding you back". But of course you're too stupid to understand, so basically you deserve to fail. It's just nature.