How many days a week do you get hammered?

How many days a week do you get hammered?

>6 or 7 depending on how my liver feels

Attached: 1D954882-7C5F-4ED5-A811-79C631141E11.gif (264x170, 1.31M)

zero. sober af for 5 years now.

wow are u my clone legit

New Years was 2 whole months ago now, we get it, you are le super alcoholic.

1 or 2. it's not in me to be an alcoholic

quit while you're ahead. being a self loathing alcoholic loses its novelty to everyone quick and before you know it you're in too deep and your body is showing signs that you've damaged it

You must be one of those boring, potato faced “stoner” fags

I’ve gotten hammered 4 times in my life (28 yo). Please consider getting in touch with a professional to help manage your addiction.

I’m sure we can agree that the sky ia often blue, trees are often green and that if you pause for a second getting hammered more than 12 times per year is a sign of a person being addicted.

I can see why you get hammered.

I get hammered 2-3 times a week. I'm under the illusion that I can block out my views of the world long enough to get my shit together. I drank half a handle of bottom shelf vodka, and despite having a hangover, I'm already 8 shots back into it 15 hours later because that's how fucked I am.

Dont be a pussy

This week I broke my record, Monday through now pretty much consistently. Oh how relatable.

Drink everyday, but try to avoid getting hammered like i did today. really stupid fuck when loaded, never really remember anything.

Theres only 7 days in a week so... You do the math

you're not under any illusion. youre painfully self aware and alcohol is the thing that numbs you to what you already know or helps you be ok with it

Curious, what's the quickest you've ever polished off a 1.75 of Cuervo Gold?

I truly don't want to be this way. I've just seen too much of the real world to know that what I'm looking at when I go out into public is manufactured. Even when I'm on the internet, all I see are detriments against the human race. Conspiracy mode engaged, we as human beings have been biologically engineered out of existence. We are the Spartan II's of mankind. Even Master Chief has to die at some point, despite being almost 50 years old.

I'm just afraid of not knowing what 1000 years looks like. I know, I'm being an existential, conspiratard faggot, but there's too many advancements in our lifetimes to not even come close to touch on all the things that will annihilate us in the coming years.

Print out this reply. Tape it to your wall. Know that I don't blame for you thinking I was crazy. I appreciate that you took the chance in letting these awful thoughts creep into your brain, and that you gave them no more than an entertained thought. I forgive you.

When the Hexagon pattern of bombs finally drops, you'll be staring at this saying "user was right." When you close your eyes in despair, know that you couldn't do anything. There was never a solution but to accept your inevitable end.

ok not gonna disagree with any of your post, just gonna ask if you have ever used psychedelics
I'm a severe alcoholic btw, don't think I'm just writing off your post, I've been there and I'm slowly waking up from that feeling

I'll drink to that

I truly don't want to be this way. I've just seen too much of the real world to know that what I'm looking at when I go out into public is manufactured. Even when I'm on the internet, all I see are detriments against the human race. Conspiracy mode engaged, we as human beings have been biologically engineered out of existence. We are the Spartan II's of mankind. Even Master Chief has to die at some point, despite being almost 50 years old.

I'm just afraid of not knowing what 1000 years looks like. I know, I'm being an existential, conspiratard faggot, but there's too many advancements in our lifetimes to not even come close to touch on all the things that will annihilate us in the coming years.

Print out this reply. Tape it to your wall. Know that I don't blame for you thinking I was crazy. I appreciate that you took the chance in letting these awful thoughts creep into your brain, and that you gave them no more than an entertained thought. I forgive you.

When the Hexagon pattern of bombs finally drops, you'll be staring at this saying "user was right." When you close your eyes in despair, know that you couldn't do anything. There was never a solution but to accept your inevitable end.

To be honest, no, I have never used psychedelics. The idea of ever having any trace of me using them is fucking downright terrifying to me because we live in a world where people can be paid off to work against you if the price is right. I'm sure I'm at the point where I've been pushed to insanity to where I'd come off as one of those ideologues from Bird Box with the things I've personally witnessed and experienced.

My previous post might sound like I'm taking a page from a flat-earther theory(LOL at that theory), but Jesus fucking Christ on a vagina pogo-stick, this world is ONE-HUNDRED-THOUSAND-PERCENT fucked. I'm in my late 40's, and I've been through the ringer of theories, morals, "greater-goods", etc..., and it leads to nothing but new advancements destroying everything.

If you want to truly know how fucking doomed we are, wait until after Trump wins 2020. People genuinely like this man because he represents those in the red-states that felt ignored. What they don't know is that they're being manipulated into liking a candidate that will push for "red-blooded Americans" to be chipped so that they won't be kicked from the USA once he gets his wall. RFID chips will be a thing. He has plans of keeping another Conservative in power once his terms exile him from power.

Inb4 anti-Trump. He became president out of a real worry, but he's too business oriented not to be paid off for citizen-brainwashing.

again, not writing your post off because I totally understand where you're coming from
but it sounds like you might need some psychs my friend. only thing to ever improve my mindset, and I can remember being depressed in elementary school

Whoo thinks was him..?! WHO!!??

Attached: fg27jv3ujq6ley34s227643652500.jpg (1582x1128, 105K)

You've doubled my dubs. I think you're right. I'm messaging all of my closest relatives and opening up to them.

Thank you user. I hope your journey gets better. My clarity is a game of "MITM" once I start drinking. As unstable as I am, I am more open to outside influence from those I can consider rational thinkers.

Thanks user.

OP of this response here. I told my only brother sibling that I'm in need of help. He seems willing to help.

I hope to fuck he takes me seriously. I'm too fucking tethered to this world to let it go. I want to be 50 years old when my siblings hit it. Fuck, that's all I want.

Don't kill yourselves user. Fuck. Don't you ever do it. I don't know what to do. Just talk to someone goddamn it. Get your shit together. Talk to somebody. There is always somebody that loves you. I love you. Don't do anything irrational.

it's not a cure all but going from staunch atheism to open minded spirituality has helped me a lot. I hate to be the guy saying "just take drugs" but they work for intelligent people
but good for you man, I struggle with not shutting out people close to me because I don't like myself so why should they right? but those people care more than you realize
mind in the moment? and thank you, I'm workin on myself and slowly getting to where I want to be, I hope the same for you. I feel the same way though, nobody really understands anyone else so it's hard to get real input

I only have one younger brother as well. we've kind of drifted apart but I should probably do the same. tbh the only thing keeping me here is the fear of hurting anyone who loves me, and I think that's common but it shows that you aren't a piece of shit. I heard recently "when you kill yourself you pass your pain onto someone else" and that hit me hard and I know I will never do it. it's nice to see people actually being supportive on Yea Forums, not many understand the collective problems people on this board have

I'm the guy you responded to.

Connect with that brother. Give it time. Even when you find it isn't going so well. Connect with him. You will find a connection deeper than anything ever. Even if you come to blows over petty shit.

My brother and I are two anti-peas in a pod, but we have a mutual respect for one another. Biological brothers are the best thing ever. I imagine it is the absolutely most fucked thing to experience if/when they die, but I would've killed myself a long time ago if my brother had died.

He was in a car accident that left his 5th vertebrae fractured. He and I argued the night before over some petty shit. His car went over a 50ft cliff. The car landed at such an angle that he was pinned in by the steering wheel once he hit the ground. If it weren't for his best friend's dad being a veteran firefighter keeping him alive, my message to you would be entirely different.

He lives a full life today. I am thankful for that. If I felt comfortable showing you the photos of his accident, you'd be like "HOW THE FUCK DID HE SURVIVE?!" Imagine a corpse in a neckbrace. Imagine a recount of his situation as being trapped by the steering wheel as it pressed against his legs.

Fuck me, I am super lucky in this version of reality where he fucking lived. Fuck. There is an alternate reality where I have to live without him, and I hope to fuck, I could talk to that version of me, because he needs to know that not all is the end of our brother.

Fuck. I am literally guilt-tripped by the idea that my brother dying in an alternate dimension, and that I'm suffering in those dimensions.

I wish I never existed in general.

I wish that was me

2-3 times per month on average.

dude I can relate to this more than you can imagine. thank you. and stay up, you're obviously intelligent and carry a lot of empathy. going to make sure my brother knows I'm there for him, it's good to be reminded of how easy it is to lose someone. I've never thought about killing myself but 100% I've always wished I was never born or didn't wake up one day. but I think dealing with that makes one much more empathetic to others and willing to help them so they never feel that

In my emotional state, I forgot to mention that my brother was with his best friend. They were travelling a windy road and didn't see the edge. It had no guard rail or anything. They went over the edge. My brother's car essentially pinned him into his seat with the steering wheel. His best friend was mostly unscathed, despite a fractured "Ulna", the outer bone of your forearm.

That friend called his veteran fireman dad, and helped him. He says he had to walk the EMT faggots through their shit because they'd never been to a scene in person like this(most likely med-noobs).

I know I'm lucky. Over time, I've tried to compartmentalize this,

Is this survivor's guilt?

5 or 6, I usually take one night a week easy just to take it easy.

I haven't gone a day without drinking in 5 years though.

There is nothing worse than not ultimately forgiving a family member. You will go your whole life wondering if they knew that the last argument you had didn't have any everlasting impression on who they were. Making up as soon as you can is the best thing you can do when it comes to this God-awful world we're forced to live in.

survivor's guilt sounds like a good way to describe it. a cat was asleep inside my car (engine bay) recently and it jumped out as I was driving. watched it thrash around on the ground and die and I still feel like I should have died instead. you sound like an empath, you know the pain and want to spare others from it
I think about this a lot. nobody knows what will happen so always try to make sure you're the best you can be to everyone you know. nothing is worth holding onto negativity

You are more sane than you give yourself credit for.

I have seen the future of all things. We as beings with a consciousness will create the most pushback when it comes to morality in scientific advancement. It's easy to push non-humans aside as the intelligent creature, which I don't concern myself with the non-human births.

We are what creates strides in advancements. Animals and wild-life meet the fringe need of our survival if/when we need it. They are mere additions to our lives, so long as they're convenient. Even cat ladies are important. They propagate an idea of living long enough to care for something that is considered obsolete; that thing being us "misconstrued".

Look, overall, just be mindful of how you treat those around you. You can make or break a school's day by treating them with kindness. You're disrupting their willingness to feel isolated and alone when you treat them like fellow human beings. Same with people who want to end the old-school human existence which has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Just do you part, remind your family that you love them, and be successful enough to keep mankind on the right track.

It only takes one of us with enough influence to push people in the right direction.

last sentence really sums up my current perspective. used to be very nihilistic but I've realized that if everyone does their part then this nightmare hellscape might just improve a bit (which I credit to lsd). you're a smart fucker user. that's not always a good thing for you but it sounds like you only want to help others

Everyday, not even joking bro

And that guy isn't even cutting his head off correck

I just drank a bottle of Jack last night, first drink in a 3 weeks.

Sober up friend.

Never. Straight-edge

gaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
straight edge is just as bad as being a "stoner"

Last time I got drunk was new years. I feel so much better now that I quit. I used to drink until I vomited about every other day.
If you can find it in you to quit OP, it would be wise.