Daily reminder that vaccines harm your children

daily reminder that vaccines harm your children

Attached: it be like that sometimes.jpg (500x484, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45294192
youtube.com/watch?v=lTGpBdVtf4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True

it says so right on the label

so whats your "proof" retard? feels? that debunked article from the "doctor" that lost his medical license for retardation? Jim Carrey, Jenny Mccarthy? Trump?
You faggots are a special kind of retard as weird and pathetic as flat earthers but far more dangerous

you stupid fuck

Attached: batts.jpg (650x694, 38K)

jews put harmful materials in vaccines to harm white children

Get baited lol

Attached: Snapshot-of-FDA-Tripedia.jpg (960x720, 116K)

is that why they do it to the children in Isreal?

They don't know the cause for S.I.D.S. or A.S.D/P.D.D.

israel gets special jew vaccines which dont have the harmful materials they put in the ones for the goyim

but reddit says vaccine good

Like any of the teenagers on here give a shit about "their children".
Troll harder.

I have sympathy for the anti-vaxers. For a short time they did everything right.

There was an article in a peer-reviewed journal that supported everything they believe. What more can you ask of a layperson than to accept the published science on a topic?

It really sucks that they put in all the blood, sweat, and tears into their movement just to have it turn out to be a farce.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45294192

stupid fucks decline to acknowledge
vaccines are presented as thoroughly tested
regards all components,,they are not.
anectodal evidence grows when most ,not you,
notice causality betw the time kid vaxes are given,& the onset of neurophysical deterioration,
50 different substances are added to vaccines, done so for 50 a & more years,
chronic fatigue among baby boomers,,may be related to a latent side effect of the polio vax.
questions that millions have about inadequate
vax testing,is rational.
now assholes,feel free to blame trump
who find himself & us chained to you millions of clowns who supported obama come hell high water,and enforcing pharmas' monopoly
as the biggest most wealth single client US
FDA HHS

I'm not injecting my children some substance just because the jew said I should, why can't you think rationally for a fucking second?

did you really read what's in there or just the underlined buzzwords you dumb fuck?

imagine being suck a cuck that you let the jews decide what to do with your children

You don't need to vaccinate all your kids: Just the ones you want to keep. Actually I think not vaccinating is a great idea. That way all the stupid people die or become sterile.

Science introduces vaccine that prevents autism, your move.

Attached: 363.png (300x258, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lTGpBdVtf4s

John, you stupid fuck, give me the LASAGA!

Life causes death. Every time you eat you exhaust own digestive system. Every time you move you wear out own body.

Attached: 03CB9415FC334620B4A3C8E968F01BAB.jpg (1098x1170, 867K)

Attached: A4641EAC-22AA-43C5-B3E7-D794A36F2E8B.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

well, the dum dum's children will be the ones to die, but that's good enough I suppose

lol fuck off
saged

Attached: patrick bait.png (308x308, 110K)

Not sure if OP is actually retarded or likes to stir the pot.

great content nevertheless