Long nights spent alone

Long nights spent alone.

No friends/girlfriend to call and hit up.

Moved away for school. Don't get to see my family all that often.

I have money, but that can only do so much. I can go out and buy/do things, but it doesn't fill the hole in my life.

And I'm just thinking about all the people in my life, where they are, and what could've been.

Just another night.

Attached: 1551417895693.jpg (376x376, 14K)

I've been there OP it gets lonesome, but the main goal is to try to find something there that you can identify with and focus on. It could be anything from a club, to a subject, or even the gym. I moved back after a year of University and I was a big mistake as you lose a sense of home even at home. Don't be afraid to make the most of what ever you have, because it's not a lack of anything other than a little exploration.

Any online friends to talk to?

I used to, but it didn't last long. They no longer show up online, nor do they message me back.

Well now you have another. I'll be your friend. :D

Watch sports. Seriously. Your life will feel a lot fuller and if there are local sports teams it will give you an excuse to make friends.

Attached: 1547414430401.jpg (256x305, 11K)

>Well now you have another. I'll be your friend. :D
HI :-)

You're right, his time is much better spent sitting in his house on Yea Forums rather than real interactions with people in his community.

Hi? You OP?

Yep

Any way we can talk outside of here? I'm definitely willing to get to know you and be friends :D

You have a discord?

Gotta occupy yourself in your spare time. If you have a job, get longer hours. If you have long hours, go volunteer somewhere you like just to forward their business and get yourself ingratiated with them. Pick up reading a little bit. Try an instrument. There are always more options; sometimes they're just hard to see.
I work a night shift and was miserable until I started filling the void time in the small hours by cleaning, reading, exercising, playing music, and gaming if there are enough players online (usually there are not). I'm going to volunteer at my local book store cause the MILF who runs it is a great conversationalist and I want her to hire me there but I feel volunteering is a better first step than applying. That will eat up a lot of my spare time, which is what I need to keep myself sane while working nights as a daytime person.

I do, but not super comfortable mentioning here for any lurkers

Be pretty hard then.

Attached: 1551421264919.gif (270x270, 930K)

Attached: 716583f2dfd1e7c8c63641780f9255ba--electric-fan-gifs.jpg (300x265, 33K)

What's yours?

I would, but not super comfortable mentioning it here for any lurkers.

Did you literally just copy what I said .-.

Yeet

yeahhhhhhh boiii

Okay, whatever I guess I'll post mine. There's only like 6 posters, what's the worst that could happen.
Kat#4500
Go wild. Yolo or whatever

It doesn't show up. :|

Fuggen should. There's no reason it shouldn't

Now I did.

I see. Don't need to ask who, only got one request. Panicked for nothing