Best legal side hustle

Best legal side hustle.
Go.
>mine is selling toys/games

Attached: 503A9CC6-D147-413E-8FA6-256342E88354.png (472x472, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA
youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw
youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
youtu.be/sa4MWlbOyI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manufactured spending.
>$1000 per month with minimal effort

MTurk

Running a popular and well developed game server
People will give you so much fucking money just to be moderator or get access to VIP perks.

What's this?

Just got hired for $15/hr remote position where I work from home 100% of the time. Is this good or bad?

How do you do this?

Robbing banks.

Speed chess in a park next to a uni on saturdays, I get around $70 for two hours work.

run and develop a game server in a popular online game e.g. gmod, tf2, ect...
if you do it right and manage to make a server people want to be on, they will definitely pay for access to legit anything cool the regular users dont have e.g. colored/animated chat names/messages, in game cosmetics (such as being able to make your model bigger and give it a huge shiny hat)

Just go on any popular gameserver and try to replicate it. Word of warning though its not an easy task

youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA

youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

You need an invitation though

I dont think so. I didn't

there are entire guides if you can just be bothered to google it

Making small crafts and cheap jewelery to sell at music festivals. I don't do this, but a good friend of mine does and she makes an absolute killing selling dreamcatchers to hippies and spiritual girls who want to look woke at like 800% value. It's stupid lucrative, that's why you see so much cheap native American shit and spiritual shit at fairs and markets: the consumer base is dumb, wealthy enough, and voracious in their hunger to fill the void in their lives with 'healing' rocks from her garden. God damn I wish I married her.

far better just to buy these crafts and jewelry from aliexpress

my ex's mom worked at a mortgage company and her boss would do this but would get flying miles instead. he was one of the higher level rich guys though. i think what he did was make company purchases with his credit card, and then pay that off with the company card. or maybe it was just the company card itself that racked up so many miles. either way he basically always flew for free and would sometimes have so many miles he'd just give away plane tickets to his friends/co-workers.

What do you net a month? What does it cost you to run?

If you dont mind me asking

What are some manufacturered spending items/things you do personally?

vanilla

Do you buy them at grocery stores? Get like 4 or 5 % cb?

Restore how? Like buy switches and keys in bulk and buy broken boards and just post em on craigslist?

Yea I bought and sold video games and consoles. Made a solid 15k one year just doing that but that was pretty much not being employed and devoting my time to it.

I still do it now but am not pulling in the numbers I used to since I'm working a job

depends on the bonus. My Amex currently has 10% cb at Lowes. Some people get 30% CB at Staples using Chase app.

So this doesnt work too often but you get it occasionally. Mine is buying/reselling beta keys for big releases. I did it for hearthstone, eso, and "For Honor". Those were my big three.

You can find the beta keys cheap on some websites and resell on other websites. For example for hearthstone, I had a guy from China selling me bulk keys at $10 and I was reselling at $50-$60/key on other sites. Made a couple grand over the course of 2 weeks. Was awesome

I buy Lego, see what parts are missing in the sets, cleam them, comolete them, sell them.

30%? Jesus thats high

What position?

it's capped, don't you worry

Whats the cap?

writing ebay listings for a company that refurbishes electronics

How do you guys feel about buys off brand designer bags and slanging them ?? Might not be able to sell the bags for 1k like the real ones but I feel like you can sell them for 50-100$ when you can get them for like 25-35$

What kind of toys and games?

I fix laptops and sell them, I get a lot of free broken laptops from work.

Like non authentic DS games and re sell on the web. Or I hit up sales or clearnence times at toy stores and re sell them on the internet.

I’ve been thinking about getting into reselling toys, is there a good mark up/market for them still?

You could always sell your mom's used panties, smear some peanutbutties on the gusset n rub it in for a few of them

i just buy cheap shit and sell it for more than i paid

Attached: Screenshot_20190301_034510.png (543x760, 63K)

I won’t buy and re sell if it’s under a 25% profit. Usually go for 50%. But if you do research you can find toys that are sold out everywhere and geeks are paying buku money for. Than you go looking for the (collectible rare toy) for the neck beard to lazy to go out in public. And find it and mark it up about 200. 250%

I make and sell shit online

How did you get those so cheap ?

18 cents really?
This guy gets it. I never go in on soemthing unless I'm making 50% profit

Like wut

not telling my secrets here

3d printed stuff usually

Fake & gaaaaay

sooper dooper seckret

Attached: asdf.jpg (640x896, 48K)

Whoo thinks was him..?! WHO!!??

Attached: fgpu30or7zb40f7vk229130670500.jpg (1680x1106, 111K)

Thanks for the advice!

>Best legal side hustle.
>Go.

Attached: junky fuck3.jpg (1600x900, 294K)

It's worth it if you can scale. 100 items of $50 each at 10% profit is certainly "worth it"

Do you make good money at Christmas? Like there's always the Furby or the Buzz Lightyear /whatever it is that year?

I have a spare £2k to invest, and a spare room in my house I could store stock. Always wondered about toys.

Lol, I used to have a ds power save. Get a bunch of event pokemon, sell them on Ebay for a dollar a pop. Was okay money, though the trading was a hassle.

h

At that point it's your main hustle because youre basically running a webstore

>

another bump

Your mom?

heh. Got you, faggot

Attached: 1496386760560.jpg (187x250, 9K)

thank you for your wise words, ill be making fat stacks with this information in no time

Join Discord
/aFVUT8v

E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting.

Also but not limited to....

E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

Join Discord
/aFVUT8v

E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting.

Also but not limited to....

E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

Attached: 1551419209041.jpg (1536x2048, 605K)

I work in the back office of an 8 store local family owned retailer. I preview every item that hits clearance the day before it actually does. I buy ridiculous amounts of those clearance items at low traffic hours. I then sell the living shit out of them at nearly full price online.

Nobody cares
youtu.be/sa4MWlbOyI0

mE. i think it was him!

i got some legit microsoft socks from a recruitment seminar. anyone want to pay me $20 for them? i'll take paypal. apparently this is sapporo black label beer.

Manufactured spending? Never heard of that before? Sounds like some next level jew shit lol

Attached: 1550635060416.jpg (960x958, 93K)

Nvm just looked it up its dumb lol who cares about air miles lol

I once took it in the ass on a plane

Does that count?

Foraging and selling mushrooms to fancy restaurants etc.

what does windows 95 taste like

fuck you. that pic hit me right in the feels.

Attached: 1545386608761.jpg (693x800, 103K)

A friend of mine is filing bankruptcy but owns his own small business
I’m “buying” his business and having a contract written up where he will still run it and assume all debt for it. It costs me nothing and will gain $6,000 in under the table passive income per year.

i pretend to be a girl online a betas give me neetbux

Where do I sell Steam keys?

>sell on ebay
>half the time seller does a chargeback

lucrative if you can play the part
they can sniff out a shifty cunt from a mile away

No

works best if you're a girl