This is probably the worst place to ask for advice but I’m out of options because I don’t want to tell anyone close...

This is probably the worst place to ask for advice but I’m out of options because I don’t want to tell anyone close to me about this
I started hanging out with this girl about month ago shes amazing we clicked the second we met in person she has to be the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met her personality melts my fucking heart and we have all these same interests even the same music tastes only issue is she has a boyfriend but it gets better I’m fully aware of this so is she but they’re always fighting one day she asked me to hang out which is rare girls never ask me to hang she was upset and I calmed her down and got her mind off her crappy bf who she basically has to remind to show her affection but that day we just stayed up all night in her room talking watching whatever on YouTube suddenly she gets super close next thing I know we’re cuddling and I’m asleep woke up with her still in my arms this is pretty much routine when we hang out alone and the feels hit me so fucking hard /b the past month has escalated so fast we started holding hands and she kisses me on the cheek whenever I leave she’s so sad when I go home and I just whana spend every minute with her I know what ur thinking and I told her I’m straight as an arrow and she still wants to do all this shit with me but why if she has a boyfriend idk why she doesn’t break up with him I could make her so fucking happy I just know it but I feel like I’m just being toyed with she knows I love giving her my attention and I’ve made it clear as fucking day I’ve got feels for her I just got back from her house we spent the last 6 hours hanging out smoking and cuddling and I still smell like her perfume fucking hell idk what to do I just wish if I could know she feels the same if she did she woulda dumped this asshat and just started dating me already they’ve only been together 2 months what the fuck do I do I’m going insanse all I want is her

Attached: 5F2CFBBC-3C0E-49D4-B434-F21D2629F171.jpg (640x498, 21K)

Holy fuck do you know what punctuation is? Jesus Christ take a fucking english class before you start worrying about girls.

dont be a bitch and take someone elses girl, you parasite ass faggot. go be a real man and get your own without having to steal. thats nigger shit. and dont ever fuck with a girl you love. men are supposed to just like women, its better for your mind

Attached: eminem.jpg (1200x1200, 172K)

Be a man and ask her out or be a cuck and stay in the friendzone. Nothing to lose

For the sake of dubs I'll give you a straight answer: She's a fucking thot and you need to get your head straight and get the fuck away from her. I'm not saying this as a troll on Yea Forums, but she has a boyfriend and she's fucking cuddling with you and getting all nice on you and shit. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen if you two start dating and you have a bad couple weeks? Huh? You think that it's only because it's you that she's doing this shit? No dude. This bitch will play with your heart and you will get destroyed. Do not ever seriously consider dating a girl who does anything with you before breaking up with her guy. She's not loyal, and I know you will refuse to see that as you read this, but you have to accept it. Look at it from someone else's perspective: Stay the fuck away.

Sometimes girls don't let go till someone says them to let go
So your step, like kiss her or ask her out on a more serious date, talk to her about leaving her bf or just kiss her when you two are cuddling
The rest will come natural, I hope

Just fucking tell her how you feel dude but don't blow your load with all this feelings crap just let her know you wanna be in a relationship with her cuz you can make her happy, if you don't wanna do that than next time you guys are smoking in the late hours & cuddling make a move, fuck her dude. That might be all she wants but it's still better than making no moves.

So take* your step, sorry for the missing word ahahah

You’ve got two options.

1) tell her how you feel, coerce her into breaking up with boyfriend and start dating you, and then slowly watch her fall into yet another mans arms as your relationship with her fades over the next 3 years. Eventually leading to you committing anhero.

2) ask her to let you watch her fuck her boyfriend so you can get at least some sexual satisfaction from her. Maybe they’ll even do a mmf threesome with you.

just stay away from her.

Hey first of all youre a bitch for fucking with another bros girl and 2nd of all shes still with him for a reason so youre prob getting played by her so she can feel good

So I am going to be really with you. Her relationship with dipshit is crashing. Cause dipshit is a dipshit.

Help her ride out the storm of the breakup but make YOUR feelings known and DO IT NOW. She feels same way. YOLO.

it wouldn't get this far if she wasnt into you.

Ask her out! Do it!

Do it do it now!

Well, based on that long ass paragraph without proper punctuation, I would say you are a highschooler. You are her "Back-up Plan". She seems like a needy girl who likes to always have a boyfriend so she strings men along and zones them until she needs them. If for any reason she breaks up with him you aren't guaranteed a position as boyfriend if some Chad steps in first. This is just the reality of the situation.

I would say he's a bitch for not fucking her yet.

she thinks you are gay
>little faggot bitch
thats why she isnt intimidated by telling you her secrets

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaadb)(mh=4Xhas8KVrHfECC1z)original_183826912.gif (268x335, 1.67M)

he is just her "contingency plan" if something better comes along he is gonna be zoned.

OP why did you post this and disappear people responding are legitimately curious to see what your course of action might be now.

End it now before it too late

Both of these. Tell her how you feel, but don't be a pushy sperg about it. Also don't put too much hope into anything happening, women are fucking nuts

OP is a fucking faggot

She sounds like a dumb cunt who plays every guy she finds.
I've fallen for whores like that before. Fuckin sucks.
You ditch her and never talk to her again so you aren't reminded of her and find yourself a girl that genuinely likes you.

This.

well faggot you see you are in the friend zone. you are also a faggot who let him self catch only girlitis. The moment you let her whine about her real boyfriend you fucked yourself and are too stupid to realize it

I was getting high but some pretty solid advice I’ll definitely ask her out tomorrow you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take and even if the shit crashes and burns and she ends up doing the same thing to me as this dude I have no problem beating the piss outta whoever she replaces me with I’m probably just fucking retarded and infatuated but that chemistry is real and I’m not about to bail on that because it’s a bitch move to take someone’s girl call me scum all you want I rlly don’t care thanks to anyone who had solid advice

Good luck user, let us know how it goes hey?

Ur probably right that whole statement had Aton of truth to it what sucks is I’m self aware enough to know I’m being blinded by emotions but at the same time it’s rlly difficult to repress shit fuck it whatever happens happens all my relationships have been super fucking toxic so if it ends the same way it always does I won’t be surprised but fuck it man life’s too short to not just send shit and worry about consequences later

You're an actual idiot if that is your course of action. But I guess you're also smoking pot and probably 19 years old so I can't blame you. When shit turns sour remember that there were people on Yea Forums who told you not to fuck with bitches who do their boyfriends like that.

u already know man probably going to end in heartbreak like it always does but I’d rather rip this bandage off now shits been eating me up the past month and I smoke Aton more trying to escape my feels who knows maybe it’ll work out lmao

No I’m definitely an idiot and you got my age spot on I’m pretty sure all those hard slams skateboarding the past 6 years effected my brain but hey man win some lose some

Man, if I could say anything it's to stop dating girls who you smoke pot with. I know that sounds ridiculous, but drugs have implications. Increased dopamine levels and engagement give you a false sense of affection for traits that you might not actually give a shit about. I would straight up recommend that you stop smoking weed all together, but I used to be an avid smoker and I get what it's like. The women you want to date are the ones that you can spend time with without sex or drugs being the two things that control your time together. Those are women to marry. Or rich women. If you catch a rich one nut up and fucking put a ring on it.

Not gunna lie tho reading all these replies even the ones I knew I would get calling me and idiot and a faggot for posting my real life issues here kinda helped isn’t my first Yea Forums rodeo I’m thinking about just packing my shit and leaving my hometown for good nothing but shit memories and bad experiences in this entire town

cheating is shit even if the other guy is shit, talk to her about ending her other relationship first

I want to too user, it's a valid option, but see this through before you make any rash decisions, you shouldn't let what you do be controlled by anyone but yourself.

That's not a bad idea, user. If you choose to leave understand that you're trying to leave the things you did back in that town too. Moving creates gaps in your habits and gives you a chance to form new, positive habits to fill those gaps. People often get stuck in a loop in their home towns, and in the modern world those loops are often based on consumption. I think you might be smarter than you give yourself credit for, but you're underestimating your own ability to make the correct choices. You're young, and in the next four to six years your brain will continue to develop. I do strongly recommend that you slow down on the pot, I know it feels like some teacher shit for me to say this but it will have a negative impact on you right now. It can certainly be a positive thing, but only for people who have established a healthy lifestyle. I think you do not currently have that, and marijuana will only make it more difficult to create a positive flow in your life. Mostly because drugs often imply a connection with people who sell drugs, which brings you closer to the dispossessed side of society.

Anyways, I've got to go to bed. I have a midterm to write tomorrow. Good luck with all this shit user. Please think about the things you've read here. I'm a real person trying to give you real advice, but I might be wrong. I don't know you that well. You just remind me of my best friend growing up, and he is still stuck in the loop that I think you might be getting into.

Thanks /b I genuinely appreciate the bluntness of the advice and it actually being something I may not have wanted to hear but I know I needed to hear half the shit posted here has been thoughts in the back of my mind since that first night i fell asleep with this girl all over me I know it’s wrong I know I’ll probably get exactly what i deserve for messing with another mans girl even though the relationship was rocky to begin with karmas a bitch that hits when you let your guard down I’ll probably end up fucked over watching this same shit go on with another guy who just randomly appeared to smoke with her like i did but if you knew my entire story this isn’t even the worst I’ve done still greatful for the real ness I’ll keep it updated if anyone’s actually interested to see how this plays out lmao

fpbp

Don't ask her out out of the blue, wait for the right opportunity. Whether it's tomorrow or in a week, it doesn't matter.

Play it smooth. Take your time. Ride the wave. Keep your bitch ass emotions in check. You gotta be patient.

If you really want her, you have to play it chill.

Wait for the right opportunity to make your move. Don't force it. A lion will wait for the proper time to jump on it's prey, otherwise it will just run away.

Set the terrain. Lay down some traps. Make her come close to you, not the opposite. Then, when she's vulnerable, that's when you stick that tongue in her mouth.

After you've done that, don't be like "OMG I LOVE YOU YOUR BOYFRIEND IS DUMB I'D BE A MUCH BETTER BOYFRIEND PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME".

Tell her her boyfriend is dumb, that she should go out with you, but in a chill, relaxed "I don't give a shit" way.

>USE GREENTEXT FAGGOTS

Attached: 58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png (900x900, 154K)

Oh yeah user, you're most definitely fucked, but do it anyway bc why not? You are guaranteed not to marry this chick but that doesn't matter, just go for it and do things in life bc you can and it's kind-of interesting, something I'm trying to live by myself. Also I'm interested in how it plays out yes.

Use a period or two, Jesus fucking Crist.

I actually read this without pausing in a monotone voice. Welp OP, it's eithr you cheat with her or she breaks up with him.

This has been my approach for the most part being super nonchalant and acting like I could care less I told her to her face her boyfriends lame as it gets and to just date me instead laughed it off to make it seem like I was just fucking around but her response to that being “you’re right he’s an asshole and you’ve given me more affection in the last month we’ve been hanging out than he has in the last 2 is wild to me but he has his moments I don’t know how much longer I whana deal with his shit but if he doesn’t change his act soon I’m gone” no lie that took me back and all I had to say was oh damn I was half serious but if that’s how you feel keep me posted

Oh btw. What if she also did that with her guy lover and now she's doing it with you? She might do it to another guy when she's your grill.

bro it’s a Yea Forums board on the internet not my senior English class chill out homie lmaoo

See you kinda get my mindset life’s too short to not just do what the fuck you whana do I learned that lesson from a very young age with the passing of my family and peers it’s definitely taken it’s toll on me but I’ll keep it real I don’t see myself making it past 35 if I do cool if I don’t atleast I’ll know I didn’t beat myself over what could have been

I’ve always been kinda good at reading people everyone I mainly asked about her told me she’s really outgoing and kind but her cricle of friends has always been super small since like middle school something to do with trust issues ironically enough but I see it in her when we hang out with any of my friends she’s uncomfortable and doesn’t really talk to anyone besides me her family and her boyfriend we started texting cause I messaged her about this dank ass meme she posted and we clicked from there but people are unpredictable you could be right she’s done this before and covered it well

Well OP, at least you know what's up.

interesante la gente aqi da muy buenos consejos.¿Es una historia gay?

obvious thing is obvious, just fuckin talk to her, say what you wrote in here. else u gonna be the cuck forever and probably get damaged for life. also, tits