Ok Yea Forums, i really need to read serious opinions ( i know, if i want that im on the incorrect place)

Ok Yea Forums, i really need to read serious opinions ( i know, if i want that im on the incorrect place)
-NOT RELATED PIC, only to dont die without a response

>20 years Old
>Med student (with the best notes of my classroom)
>No job, medium class family.
>Pregnant gf of twins (near the 4th month)
> Parents getting divorced
> the mom of my gf want me to leave school and get 2 jobs to ”solve the problem”
> im very afraid of talk this with my family, we only gain the necessary to live decently
> im so desesperately, i dont wanna be dad and my gf refuses to interrumpt the embarace when we was on time to
> we used to had sex with condom, but a few times we dont use condom in the past and nothing happen, when she gets pregnant we think nothing going to happen
>She had lupus when she was a child, and the doctors said “she was 95% infertile”
> i think the only option that i and the babys have is to finish the university and after that i should give them a decent life.
I think i can get a job without leave the school, i really put so manu eforce in my study, so i dont wanna leave it, but i know my family doesnt gonna support us with a baby (twins), so the only option y have is follow the plan of my gf’s mom, but it means me to leave the school.

-Sorry for the bad english, its not my native language
-If anyone wanna know more i’m going to answer all the cuestions

Attached: 85CC52F2-5350-4D48-8C47-E79B89FFDB87.jpg (3724x2096, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

danpena.co.uk/qla-for-dummies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, you’re fucked up

What should do i do?

Finish school. Then take care of your family. You only have one life so you better make it a good one

>but a few times we dont use condom in the past and nothing happen
Reality is, you brought this onto yourself, man.

You can't even imagine how expensive raising two babies is. The strain will weight on your relationship, and you'll end up separated. You'll be paying her two pensions for 21 years or more, and you won't be able to afford that on your BK wage, so you'll probably end up homeless.

Sorry, but you screwed up.

Thanks to take the time to response bro, sincerely!
Im trying my best tonstay positive, but i’m feelign so bad about that, if i continue studying my sons gonna suffer in their first years of life (at least until i got my title and i can do some money) at the same time i know if i leave school i’m gona regret all my life, idk if i explain.

Make her get an abortion. Ain't worth fucking your career up.

Damn, i got a reality slap while i read that, but thanks, it helps me to put myself on the reality about how i blowed up all the stuff. Thanks a lot bro

Definitely finish school. Take out school loans to live if you have to.

Bro, ur pre med? U sure u wanna do it? You actually have to be committed. Applying to med school is just weeding out all the fakes and uncommitted peeps.

Its too late for that, near 4 weeks later, do an abortion after the 12th week of pregnancy will potentially kill her.
i literally begged him for 7weeks to do an abortion (into the law, in a clinc and with all the safe norms), but she had the last decision, i cant do nothing if she dont want to

Just go to New York they will dispose of them as soon as they come out the womb.

Thank you bro, i already was thinking about it, and i think it is what im gonna do, i really wanna to finish the school bro, i think i can overcome with the time if i finish the school.

Thanks a lor for repply bro!

This nigga using google translate

Do cons really believe this is true or are they just trolling the leftist cucks?

i’m so sure bro! The med school was the best thing that life brought to me, but idk what to do now, after that, we (my gf and i) was too near to break up the relation, but when the periode doesnt appear i decided to wait to see what’s happen. Thats another factor, i dont wanna still in a relationship with she.

Sorty if i overextended in the response or if it doesnt have so much sense. I have so many things burning inside and i really need an advice

Hahaha really not, but i’m from Mexico, i already said sorry for the bad english

It’s simple. Make your GF that refused to get an abortion to take up a job to support the children. You were already in Med School when she made that choice. She can get a babysitter or daycare for them.

this
>leave school and get 2 jobs
doesn't "solve the problem", stupid bitch better shut her whore mouth

We know it's obviously not true to fucking murder a baby (after birth abortion). Of course, we're triggering the left, it's what we do best.

You faggots must think we're fucking retarded to truly believe that.

this.

What does the GF do for work?
inb4 "Nothing"

Hey, med student, go look in your books about how to cause a miscarriage and stop letting some selfish irresponsible hooer screw up FOUR lives.

>What does the GF do for work?
answer this question OP? If your answer is "nothing" do pic related

Attached: babycare.png (2160x1910, 91K)

Whoo thinks was him..?! WHO!!??

Attached: f2e4yyyzxpo7603zy227803221400.jpg (1564x1188, 127K)

Hmmm, that sounds good bro, i liked the idea. Thanks!

She works in his mom’s re staurant, she weekly makes $900 mxn (~$45 US), and she isnt studying

Trust me bro, i already thinked a lot of things i can do, but actually is murder (idk if i correctly said that), the case is: these 2 babies are already formed, they already have a hearth and his metabolism starts to work, i just can’t, i’m not have the courage (or the eggs), she’s carrying 2 lives inside and i can do nothing about that

Good luck getting the watch bro!

You knocked up a parasite with a couple parasites.
Treat both infections.

>this grammar
>got someone pregnant
kys negroid

stay in school, get a job now while in school (try to find one where you can intern at a clinic or dr office that pays decent) save as much as you can while gf pregnancy completes. Continue to work and go to school. finish school and get a good medical job. (if you can at any point take any test to be able to do any additional medical work while in school take those tests or maybe the one extra class as that would increase your income in the mean time)

Hahaha nice dx but it was my fault, i messed up

I'm glad you're fucked since you wanted to kill your own blood.

Enjoy your shit life.

I'm Mexican too but live in California and born in the U.S.

I'm making $70k a year as a web developer and in the US Navy Reserve AND I'm only 23.

Go fuck yourself Mexican shit. You fucked up.

This is what can save you:

danpena.co.uk/qla-for-dummies/

Follow that and I promise you you can become wealthy. I'm saving the rest of your life here but you decide. Your life can change today. Follow Dan Pena friend.

Attached: ocean.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Thanks so much bro!
That is my plan, or something similar, im trying to re-take a work as math teacher in a prepration school to the university entrance test, the pay they offer is good, and i can arrive to my school in 15-20 minutes from this work

how much money do YOU have total right now?

Serious answer: Med school is not free. You have (or someone has) already paid into your future. It would be a terrible idea to leave that investment behind in order to go all in on something that will net you less in the long run.
Think of it this way, if you leave school now, you will start off with shitty jobs owing the money that was already paid into your schooling. You will start off behind that way. If you stay on your current path and you and your girlfriend suffer a bit along the way, you can both end up in a better situation.
Stay in school, use your new family as motivation to do your absolute best, use them as motivation to find the best job with your degree, and use the motivation to advance your career. Most young guys don't have the motivation to give 110% percent that you have here. Use it and make something of yourself.

Si eres mexicano escríbelo en español, así de fácil.

No tiene mucho sen tido que intente explicarte, pues cada quien tiene sus ideas y no estoy aquí para hacer cambiar de parecer a nadie. Lo que sí te voy a decir es que si pensé en el aborto es en gran parte porque me preocupa enormemente el nivel de vida que pueden llevar los gemelos al nacer, ¿qué les puede esperar si quien debiera ser el pilar económico de la casa no tiene ni siquiera manera de mantenerse solo? Es una doble irresponsabilidad que nazcan, y digo doble porque la primera fue por mi parte al asumir el riesgo de tener relaciones sin métodos anticonceptivos. Es una irresponsabilidad enorme traer al mundo a alguien que —claro está— no pide venir sin antes tener un patrimonio, tener garantías de que podrá disfrutar lo que un niño merece.
Si pensé en el aborto fue antes de la semana 9, pues en esa semana es que se forma el corazón y que el SNC comienza a ser funcional hasta cierto punto. Aunque eso no lo hace apto para la vida, los pulmones hasta después de la semana 21 pueden funcionar, no sé si me expliqu, ni pretendo que congenies conmigo, sólo intento darte un poco de contexto para que puedas basar más tu opinión en la realidad de las cosas, y no solamente desde tus zapatos ganando $70k dólares, desde ahí es muy cómodo criticar, pienso yo.

Por otro lado me da gusto que a un paisano le esté yendo bien, ojalá todo siga saliéndote bien, saludos hasta California, y que no se te olvide que antes que todo eres mexicano por ascendencia, no caigas en el complejo de cangrejo, saludos.

You messed up once, for a couple seconds, in an extremely emotionally charged situation.

She's messing up every day.

Mhmm i dont know what is it, but im going to read about it these days, thanks!

In cash? I have near te $13,000 mxn, ~$640US, and a VW beetle 2001 i can sold, thats all what i have right now.

You’ll need a support group if you want to make it work.
Do either of you have parents nearby that can help with the kids until you get your shit together?

I don’t know how to thank you, but it feels good to read a sincerely serious answer.
I think that is my path now, i must accept the this in thr way that ther’re coming, and i think it is what im gonna do.

Can i ask you something?
Do you has lived something similar? That’s a very good and reconfortating text to read. I’m going to save it to read everytime i need to take a breath. I hope everything works nice to you bro! Thanks!

I know

My parents are getting divorced right now, so they barely/hardly can help with that, but idk if in a couple of months someone of they both will can.

In the case of my gf, her dad has dead 4 years ago, his mom runs a little restaurant but she passes all te day taking care of the bussiness.

I think my gf must can, she only works half time and she doesnt study

Hi bro!
I dont get it at 100%
So i must ask:
What do you mean?
I want to read multiple points of view, if you can, please write yours, thanks bro!

OP is Alex Jones

flush them or kill her

How deep are you into the career? Medicine usually has 10 semesters or more, and thats just for the career.

Also curious, what university do you go to?
-fellow mexican medfag

Hi!
I’m on 6th semester at the Universidad de Guadalajara

Stay in school! Accomplish yours first. Yer gf is an idiot. Kick that bitch in the stomach.

>i dont have the eggs
Kek OP, i see what you were trying to say

>i dont have the eggs
Kek OP, i see what you were trying to say.

Sorry, that’s what i was trying to say

Thanks, i think
That’s not an option haha but i hope i can go ahead with the things in the way they come

fucking hell, that was hard to read...

Sorry bro, i’m not the best at english

This bro. You are a good person. You could slow school down to work part-time too! All the best.