I just turned 26 today I feel like killing myself because I’m a virgin I still haven’t graduated college yet and I...

I just turned 26 today I feel like killing myself because I’m a virgin I still haven’t graduated college yet and I feel like a loser

Attached: DFDFDED7-9237-4ABB-B032-A587BF6E8E85.png (300x250, 73K)

College is shit anyway

time to graduate Yea Forums friendo

Correct

Attached: 9B5DDB02-7C58-4BDE-8986-E48D81804CD7.jpg (267x323, 7K)

Dude don't kill yourself but stop spamming this shit too

go to nearest prostitute, give monies, obtain poon,
profit

Bye man

Meh, you got lots of time left.

Probably cause youre not rich as fuck like me

Make small, REALISTIC goals, like drinking more water in a day, walking and getting your body in motion, doing shit that isn't fun; like studying. FORCE yourself to do these things that you know are going to lookout for your future-self, currently you are living in day-to-day gratification and aren't seeing progress overtime so it feels like you are stuck in the same day.

The biggest key to getting out of this rut is setting good habits, which can literally take up to 21 days to be concrete, then after about 90 days of your new habits it becomes your lifestyle. Setting small goals gives you enough serotonin thru each goal to feel more confident to achieve your next goal.

MOST IMPORTANTLY; understand you're literally only 26 dude. That's 1/4 of the way thru life. Not fucking shit. I know that you are more than likely comparing your lives to those on your social media and it seems like you're way behind and you have just so much to climb to be there too, but you really do not. I can assure you even beginning your journey towards being the absolute best version of yourself is enough to get you out of feeling this way. You just have to fight bro. Life is difficult and requires work if you want to get to where you want to be, but luckily you are living in the Information Age and it has literally NEVER been easier in the history of humans to make an amazing life for you and your family.

Now go set those good habits.

How many years you have left user? I just graduated last January and I turn 27 this May. I spent the last year just partying and working at a factory, haven’t even paid off my debt yet and don’t intend on using my degree until I change my ways (if I use it at all). On top of that, it’s a fucking elementary Ed/special ed degree...professional babysitting...yay.

Talk to me homie.

And also don't come to Yea Forums. This place is full of losers who want to shit on your head to feel better about themselves. Find better social circles that promote your habit building and are just supportive in general. You ARE who you surround yourself with.

Remember to live stream it

Kek

This this this.

I stopped smoking weed and cigs 5 days ago, got back on my intermittent fasting routine, been eating less and making more of an effort at my factory job. Today was a great fucking day because sober me is 100% more confident than stoned me. I literally used to cum on my self 3 times before bed, after eating a whole pizza, 6 Swiss rolls and drinking my dew. I’m talking like last month lmao. But this is day 5 of good behavior and I feel great. To be honest this is the first time I feel compelled enough to not go back. I walked past the frozen pizza isle today without batting an eye, which is a fucking HUUUUGE accomplishment for me. You fucking got this bro, you just gotta have enough courage to start and decide that NO, I WONT be a piece of shit today and I will go to class/study/ whatever your other goals are. Take it Day by day user. This is Speaking

cuz feelings > reality, amirite?

Don't worry about the virgin shit, literally no one cares. I can assure you, real humans do not care if you've had sex yet or not. In your head, imagine the PERFECT person you want to spend your life with, and then work on fulfilling every single aspect of that 'person' you wish to be with, then you will attract a person just like that. Then you will have a fulfilling, mutual love and that sex will be severely better than just random hookups.

How close have you gotten to sex?

turning 27 soon. Just want you to know it only gets worse.
also

Attached: 7Samurai.gif (497x373, 489K)

>Turned 26
I'm 27.
>Virgin
Not too late.
>Haven't graduated college
Me neither.
>And yet feel like a loser and feel like killing yourself
Wow I haven't felt that since High School. You need to be more optimistic. Took me a while but got the hang of it.

Attached: 1549342752728.gif (500x375, 366K)

Congratulations to you homie. It's NEVER too let to live a better life. I was living factory life literally last month :( couldn't do it anymore hahaha. More power to you for making it work, factories take damn good care of you.

I also learned that losing your virginity should be a special thing, cause the girl who I lost mine to was so unattractive in what she said that I regret even trying with her. Like literally I had more fun jerking off than being with her. Wait till you find someone who you start to care about man, the brain is the most erogenous zone.

If you're sitting here posting this shit then you don't want to die. It's a nice fantasy though.

If you wanted to die you'd be killing yourself. Irrational fuckwit. You want to kill yourself. You don't want to die. Think about the difference, attention whore.

Attached: JUDGEMENT.jpg (700x714, 84K)

What crawled up your ass this morning?

I got a $100 bucks that says you won't even succeed at killing yourself, but just continue being a pathetic loser.
You don't have to pay me directly, just spend it on action figures or video games or something that will never improve you.

I'm not sure but it felt really good.

Tbh fampai, I hate people's cries for help when they whine about wanting to kill themselves. It's basic logic. If you want to kill yourself, you kill yourself. If you tell strangers on the internet that you want to kill yourself and then sit around waiting for responses, you don't fucking want to die. There can be no progress until you understand that you don't want to die. Or want to die. Much like the highlander, there can be only one.

actually thats a fair point

Still a virgin? Just get a prostitute bro

Whoo thinks was him..?! WHO!!??

Attached: f3n8zmee1fvozgzs9227887995400.jpg (1636x1137, 130K)

Go on tinder. Try fucking on the first date; don't wait to wait for the second date. Pretend you're a normie.

If you're making progress the degree then just keep trucking. If you're lying to yourself that you'll complete it then just give up. There's no shame in failure. Try something else.

OP come back and respond to the people you've summoned

Nigger I'm a wizard. At least wait until you're 30.

My best friend lost his virginity at 27. To this date it’s the only time he’s had sex. He’s one of the funniest dudes I know and I couldn’t imagine him gone. He’s also a college drop out, and now very successful (30). Just saying maybe hold on a little longer and remember you have friends who you can talk to.

Sex is overrated. Don't worry about it. But you need money to live on, try to get a job.

I'm 20 and in the same boat. 3 years ago I thought my life will change for the better. Totally ignored the part where I have to be productive.

I'm 29 . I've fucked quite a few chicks and had a girlfriend for few years getting laid all the time. Had lots of money even though not going to college. Girlfriend broke up with me. Fucked few chicks because I was horny as fuck. Got feels hurt again. Used women for just sex no emotions. Started fapping constantly where I didn't even want a bitch actually pulled away from all women. Became broke isolating myself from everyone. Constantly contemplating suicide . You still can graduate and get money and have a good future. In can't imagine being a virgin that late in life but it's not too late.

Not the end of the world. Use shit like tinder and go out and enjoy life. You got alot of life ahead and good times before. Getting laid is nice but it's not always forever and you begin to realise its pretty much the same with a few twists here and there. Focus on improving you, the rest falls into place provided you act on opportunity.

>26
nice!
>virgin
nice! a ziplock bag feels better than pussy
>college
ya blew it

go to a whore house you fucking idiot.

Where and when are you going to kill yourself?

too expensive