Gets laid

>gets laid
>sex lasts for more than 15 minutes
>girl gets mad at me for taking too long

what the fuck do you want from me then, cunt?

Attached: 17856713.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>gets laid
>picture relevant

Attached: laid.jpg (720x816, 100K)

She wants you to hurry up and nut then pay her.

she probably wanted you to fuck her right. lasting long or having a big dick only go so far pal. pussy gets sore especially with boring sex

You're supposed to pull out your stamina the second time you have sex with a woman.
Doing it the first time without hyping it up a bit leads her to think you're evidently not really interested.

Next time when you cum scream “LOK TAR OGAR! FOR THE HORDE!”

smack her cunt

Attached: dd0tjlz-ab83c7fc-d377-4d66-8475-bb42b992d5a8.png (636x900, 356K)

Wants the childcare money in 10 months time.

I feel attacked

good. learn to make love not just fuck. women love sensual shit

Kill yourself

I have. But it's the frequency that really turned her off.

Also, she'd loose control of her bowels from time to time, which made her embarrassed when she would cum.

frequency?
and bowels? like she shits herself?

Sex almost every day. Birth control killed her sex drive.

And yes. She would cum pretty hard, and end up pooping a bit. Not a lot, but enough. She's also a squirter.

ah I see. birth control does some great things but yeah I've seen it affect women in ways like that too. damn so you really be fucking the shit out of her

Attached: smug spongebob.png (420x420, 187K)

You need to ditch that bitch.

I've had them before, they're fucking useless shits who see "lasting too long" as impotence.

They're boring lays who think YOU are a boring lay, it's a really warped sense of reality.

Walk away man.

Lol. Well, I like to. I'm no big dick nigger. 8" by 3". But we discovered the birth control was causing her low sex drive and her bad temper after one day, we stopped it, and then decided to wait 3 more days (she was too lazy to go get more), and her temper calmed greatly, and she was more horny. But after the birth control, she wasn't AS horny as she was pre-control.

Kek

yeah i have an 8 icnher and fucked a bitch for at least a half hour and she wanted ot stop. She was such a cunt she acted like she was too good for me afterewards even though she let me destory her pussy. guvk yhodsr bitches they arrent worth it move in nigga

have you considered any of the non chemical means of birth control?

Yes. I hate condoms and lose my erections rapidly upon applying one.

Don't matter now. We split up after 4 years.