This is me. What are your first initial impressions/opinions about me. Please tell me

This is me. What are your first initial impressions/opinions about me. Please tell me.
also am i ugly

Attached: wtf.jpg (444x888, 63K)

Tuck in your shirt you slob

Normal dude that I probably would just smile, nod, and walk past. But I'm a guy so I really don't give a shit about you.

1. go to your closet
2. throw away every polo shirt you have

What kind of person do i look like i would be? just from these pics
give rate

Attached: 20190130_235226.jpg (444x888, 41K)

you look like a nice guy

Beta school shooter you posted your face on Yea Forums

I think you’re more handsome than I am, and you’re in shape my guy. That’s a big plus, I dunno you look like a healthy well rounded American dude. Why do you have self confidence issues?

Attached: 3C53F555-931C-4667-ACD9-61D6487A07F1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Hey this guy wants some gey sex.

Tay Zonday if he was younger, less charismatic, and less obviously weird.

I haven’t had sex with a female yet, but I’ve gotten close and I don’t think I’m attracted to dudes. Thanks tho.

No you're a normal person. Stop searching for validation from other people and find it within yourself.

You just look like every other male from south america I've ever met tbh.

Literally average Joe

Np sorry to hear that man, you look like a badass biker

Are you a bottom?

yeah i'd fondle his balls,too

cute. do you like getting you asshole licked by a chubby daddy while playing ps4?

op here, no not really m8

‘Preciate that boys

Attached: 65DE90F8-75DD-46D9-9B8F-C78AFA016630.jpg (722x1280, 102K)

hey user thanks, I dont know i have always struggled with it. You look pretty badass to me. We all will get there eventually

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah, I'd have your babies.

Quads of the Gods baby. Literally dude it comes from within. I’ve lost about 50lbs since last June by just eating less and moving a bit more, down to 253.3 lbs today. I also stopped smoking weed and cigs 5 days ago and went back to my intermittent fasting routine (cheated today but I’ll grt back on it tomorrow)...I gotta say I haven’t had this much confidence in a loooooong ass time. You eat good, you feel good, people around you can tell. All my coworkers today thought I was drunk, but I’ve realized I’m 100% more confident and outgoing when I’m not getting high, and I get real positive reception and a lot of laughs too.

All I’m saying is that you gotta figure out what helps you get into your best frame of mind; I felt like a degenerate, and that’s what I was. I think, therefore I am. You look like a cool dude, and I’m sure people who know you would agree.

Thank you. Wise stuff you just said there. Keep it up bro, this is what i needed to hear

Good on ya m8 that weed will make you eat a shit ton of junk food.

Hell yeah brother, you got this. Think about it this way: if you want to stand out from the crowd, than stand out. Nobody is gonna make you do it, and nobody is going to notice if you don’t. The whole idea of chads is kinda toxic on this board...I’ve had chads tell me a bunch of nice things about me and saying how they admire how outgoing I am, even when I don’t think I am. It’s pretty crazy how people’s perception of you can be so vastly different than what you think of yourself.

But think about this: what if you decided to focus in on that trait, hone into it...can you imagine how people would react to you than?! People can see things in you sometimes that you didn’t think you had. Maybe it’s just time to start listening bro, and once you’re ready start acting on it. This year is a year of change bro, let’s make it happen! Nobody else can/will ever be you but you!

Thanks doot I appreciate it

I also appreciate that too user(ess?)

Attached: 11A162DA-17FA-4879-885A-AA96B4D49FC1.jpg (1242x2208, 367K)