Sup faggots

Sup faggots

Mexicanfag here trying to get to the US for his best mate's wedding. He's marrying a texan girl so he can shoot guns in his yard and ride around with a shotgun in his backseat.

Anyway, I might not get my visa fast enough to legally enter the states in time. What are my options? Don't worry, I've a running business and no intentions to stay over there.

Attached: Mikaila-cudnovatiPhoto-269141-17-1500x1500_preview.jpg (1000x1500, 96K)

>reddit spacing

Get a fucking passport?

I've a passport and I'm in the process of getting a visa. It might not arrive in time, though, and I'm getting to that wedding one way or another.

Coy yo tay

More of this girl?

You need a visa?

you dont need a visa to visit...

Was thinking about entering from Canada, ought to be much easier and obtaining a travel pass from leafs is way easier.

uh yes I do, can't enter the US without a visa.

Not our problem, especially since your suggesting something illegal

I thought about this but honestly it sounds like a better option to enter from Canada since Coyotays charge like 50k MXN ~2.5k USD

faggot

Not our problem

fuck you, i'm getting to texas and shooting guns in my mate's yard and you can't stop me bitch

American citizens don’t need a visa to go to Mexico but Mexican citizens need one to go to America dumbfuck.
Also welcome to America OP enjoy your stay

Join the Honduran caravan.

you have little under 9000 km worth of border with Canada.
Surely there'll be someplace apt to cross and then I'll ride bus after bus on my way to TX

Si realmente era tu mejor amigo , te hubieras preocupado por tener la visa desde antes idiota, no mames...

just a lurker here, but you sound so much like a faggot I thought you needed to know

eso qué pendejo yo voy porque voy porque es mi mejor amigo mamón ser olvidadizo nada tiene que ver con la amistad